over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trest/Progesterone

DanielSon

Newbies
The last time I did Trest Ace, I didn't use any ancillary like Tamoxifen or Aromasin. About to begin use of Dien/Test and was wondering what gyno prevention measures you would take. The trest-ace cycle did leave me with sensitive/puffy nips, but nothing that greatly concerned me. However, I don't want to go forward without anything on hand this go-round.

Seeing some articles that say Tamoxifen is not an appropriate ancillary for a progesterone such as Dien/Trest, however, I did read some posted cycles where it was used. Would Aromasin serve me better with a Trest or Dien cycle?

Thanks in advance!!!

DanielSon

Newbies
Did the Dien cycle, nothing to note. Will begin a trest ace cycle soon, wanting opinions on ancillaries for prolactin control. Last time I cycled it, I ran 50mgs EOD. Probably going to dial it down to 30mgs EOD this go round. Dont want my nips to enlarge and harden again.

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Did the Dien cycle, nothing to note. Will begin a trest ace cycle soon, wanting opinions on ancillaries for prolactin control. Last time I cycled it, I ran 50mgs EOD. Probably going to dial it down to 30mgs EOD this go round. Dont want my nips to enlarge and harden again.
Why not just use raloxifene?

DanielSon

Newbies
I may. I know there are a few compounds people use like ralox, caber, aromasin, etc. I dont want to completely shut down estrogen, but dont want marbles as well. Fine line to navigate.

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I may. I know there are a few compounds people use like ralox, caber, aromasin, etc. I dont want to completely shut down estrogen, but dont want marbles as well. Fine line to navigate.
I know what you mean. I use ralox and primo to control test/trest combination. People were saying just trest solo was easier to control. Obviously adding even a test base is going to increase aromatization. If I keep primo and test in a 1:1 ratio and use 60mg ralox I can add 5-10mg trest per day and control any growth from occurring. Still get puffy nips though. Unfortunately even on 5mg trest per day I need the ralox. IGF is a co-factor in gyno development so if you want to be ultra cautious you should drop GH. I haven’t wanted to drop GH though I fucking love that shit.

btw caber wasn’t really helping control it so I dropped it because it gives me nausea. No change for worse. Two consecutive blood test show prolactin low 8 days and 16 days post .25mg caber. I don’t think the puffy nipples are from prolactin but rather from progesterone receptor activation in breast tissue but I could be wrong.

DanielSon

Newbies
I dont mind running trest w/o test, especially if its very well possible to control gyno with just ralox. I dont take GH or any other compound, at the moment.

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I dont mind running trest w/o test, especially if its very well possible to control gyno with just ralox. I dont take GH or any other compound, at the moment.
Yeah I mean it makes sense since the trest dose is so low compared to test and the methyl estrogen isn’t anymore potent than regular estrogen afaik.

I really think 5mg trest = 25mg test...AT LEAST.

What were you thinking of for your trest dose?

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I dont have access to Equi or Primo, but I do with Aromasin and Ralox.
It will work fine but I think without test you won’t need the AI. Just a full dose of ralox 60mg and inject everyday 15mg ED will spike the estro less. Just imo

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It will work fine but I think without test you won’t need the AI. Just a full dose of ralox 60mg and inject everyday 15mg ED will spike the estro less. Just imo

Definitely super low test, I haven’t found a fully legitimate answer, I’m not sure if trest converts to DHT any, so I’d keep a tiny bit of test in there….like 125mg a week.

My mood goes to shit if there is no DHT conversion. Studies show normal DHT levels has anxiolytic properties.

Low or High DHT= anxiety

DanielSon

Newbies
Test base would be my choice too. I’m using 200mg.
I love test, but just scared of estro with it on a trest cycle, mainly bc the combo would be my first and so its unfamiliar. I struggled with trest before at 50 plus mgs, but thinking now that dose may have been too high so considering having better results with 30 EOD, and maybe 100mg of test cyp every week, with ralox on cycle as well.

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I like it. The only thing I’d change is everyday injection not EOD. It really releases fast. I even like to time it about 2 hours pre workout for an extra kick. You can feel it kick in. EOD is too far apart but I’m fine on test prop EOD.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpyd