over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone Ace

Yeah, that’s where I misunderstood.
All good, hope I didn't come across as a dick, I can.........often.............unintendedly of course lol.

10 mg of acetate makes me feel awesome

I think it should be loooked into as an anti anxiety or depression med. I feel absolutely amazing on 10 mg of ace every day.
Interesting how different everyone is. Some people swear it turns them nuts and others feel better.

I haven't used tren in years but I remember using as much as 100mg per day (insane, I know) and feeling good + confident. Wonder how it would be now.

Interesting how different everyone is. Some people swear it turns them nuts and others feel better.

I haven't used tren in years but I remember using as much as 100mg per day (insane, I know) and feeling good + confident. Wonder how it would be now.
I think it's worth it to try something between 2-5mg. Try 2mg per day for a couple weeks. Assess. Then adjust as needed.
I've been on 2mg tren base and noticed stone cold hyper-focus.
No impacts on cardio. Or other physical changes. Maybe a tad bit tighter.
Thus far all changes seem to be mental.
Again. Cold stone focus.

Im the same, use to run Tren at high doses and feeling awesome, i did sweat alot and was horny as fuck.

Hey Mike, do you think Test is helpful or necessary with Trest50mg/day? I was thinking of maybe 50 Trest with 100 Test E and 30mg Test Prop daily? Any thoughts on this? Thank you Bro!
Necessary? Nothing is necessary, but for most people, using some test with their trest will help mitigate some of the sexual dysfunction than can occur with trestolone. Trest is great for libido and sexual function...at first, but like any other 19-nor, it can quickly lead to problems. This is a very individual thing. Some people can use a ton of 19-nors with barely any test and be fine, while others experience severe issues from even small amounts of 19-nors, regardless of how high their test dose is. Do what works for you.

Reading all these user experiences with Trest is pretty wild. I am running and have always run 10mg-30mg a day with reasonable level of Test ~300mg. If you don't feel Trest at these levels you are running something that isn't accurate, can't help you there other than pay closer attention to the sponsor section - take time and read. 30mg is heavy and very noticeable. Right now I'm at 40mg Test E/30mg Trest Ace every day. It's probably the best "feel good" cycle I can run while also feeling a great boost in the gym as well with fullness/strength.

Cardio and proper water intake will mitigate all "sides", the reason so many guys always talk about getting so fluffy and bloating imo is because they are lazy and out of shape. I think you have to maybe be a little more aggressive with your cardio when running the dbols/anadrols/trest of the world to really see them shine- so just do it! The benefits are worth the 30 min investment every day when running certain things.
Yeah i agree when someone said i tried 2 sponsors so its impossible i have bunk i was shaking my head thinking the same thing you said. I ran 25mg EOD/ EP Trest Ace with 150mg Test for 10 weeks and the results were undeniable. Strength shot up, horny as a skunk, veiny, aggressive. It was a great cycle. I think the problem these "non responders" are having is the gear and i realize how controversial that statement is but perhaps the sponsor doesn't know that it was under dosed or mislabeled etc. I will give them the benefit of the doubt. I just cannot imagine anyone not feeling anything at all @ 50mg per day. Just saying.

For whatever it's worth and I have no good reason for this, but my experience Trest E felt completely different for me than Trest A and I much prefer Trest A.

That's a lot of Mast for a little bit of Test - my estrogen would personally be too low at a mix like that. Only thought I have to help would maybe be that your E is too low keeping the libido down.

Really? with 100 Trest E and 100 Test E 200mg Mast would be too much... Honestly I had nip sensitivity at those doses and had to get Nolva and Raloxfene (pretty sure the raloxifene was bunk or under dosed, it was from the old "asylum"sponsor.

Smaller doses more frequently is the fool proof way to not have estrogen issues.
Been doing the trest enathate at 10-15mg daily for a few months.
Just for kicks I slipped 2 days and then did 80mg at once. Bloated up, sore nips, nosebleed on day 3, and my heart rate elevated 10BPM for a few days.

So to be clear you have in fact tried a 100mg dose of Trest E once a week vs that 10-15mg ED?

I've been lazy and just doing a 100mg shot once a week.

So I'm only running Exo's 100mg trest E a week with mast. Dropped down to 0 test due to sensitive nipples.

Still having sensitive nipples with 0 test. Also taking 20mg Nolva a week plus some most likely bunk raloxifene.

The only thing that helps is Adex... Im curious if any one else has had experiences like this?

So I'm only running Exo's 100mg trest E a week with mast. Dropped down to 0 test due to sensitive nipples.

Still having sensitive nipples with 0 test. Also taking 20mg Nolva a week plus some most likely bunk raloxifene.

The only thing that helps is Adex... Im curious if any one else has had experiences like this?

Your ralox is probably shit. Ralox is the most boobie selective SERM we have.

Trest supporting meds: 30mg ralox daily, AI of choice, 200-300mg mast or primo. (I like mast because of some of the literature showing lowering prolactin, primo might do this also, but not sure)

Hello guys what you think to add 10-15mg Trestolone/Ed to my current cycle
50mg tren A/ed
50mg test P/ed
150mg EQ/ed?

Your ralox is probably shit. Ralox is the most boobie selective SERM we have.

Trest supporting meds: 30mg ralox daily, AI of choice, 200-300mg mast or primo. (I like mast because of some of the literature showing lowering prolactin, primo might do this also, but not sure)
I think you're right... I just ordered some Ralox from @Mike Arnold so we shall see if I notice a difference.

Ok I feel like I’m on board for trying this now. I’ve been another one of those people that have had horrible mental health problems from Tren. I’m hoping Trestolone will be the opposite

Just ordered some Trest and DHB from Pharmahgh. I’m excited to give it a try. I’m one of those people that get mental sides from tren so I’m hoping this I can handle well.

Just ordered some Trest and DHB from Pharmahgh. I’m excited to give it a try. I’m one of those people that get mental sides from tren so I’m hoping this I can handle well.

Ok poping your trest cherry…..

1) drop testosterone WAY back at first. Like 70-100mg a week. We just need it a little REAL E2, because we know little about 7α-methylestradiol, and if it covers all our bodies bases for normal physiological signaling.

2) Have a DHT on board. Some like primo, some like mast. You could argue it either way….primo definitely lowers E2 blood levels, so we could assume it would lower 7a-ME. Mast doesn’t lower E2 levels, but does something at the nuclear receptor to inhibit boobie growth, and also can possibly lower elevated prolactin…..I wouldn’t worry about which one adds more anabolism….trest is gonna max out the body’s ability to put on tissue at even modest dosages.

3) Ralox is our most boob specific SERM. Then have an AI of choice (I like aromasin)

4) blood pressure support. Trest can REALLY fuck up the RAAS cascade…..I’ve seen guys that cannot tolerate 10mg a day, their BP shoots up 30 points on systolic AND diastolic. Telimisartan+ nebivolol would be my picks. Start at 40mg + 2.5mg, and titrate up to stay within healthy ranges.

So something like

Week 1: 100mg test+300mg mast, +30mg ralox ED

Week 2: same as above, add in 10mg Trest ED.

Week 3+….bump the trest up by 5mg each week. If you get to 20-25mg ED and tolerating sides well, you could start bumping the test up. If you’re bloated to all hell, you could bump mast to 500mg. If your nipples are sensitive bump ralox to 60mg

Damnit... I was planning on being healthy and just running tren into summer but this thread had to pop up again.

Had nip sensitivty on 100mg Exo Trest E but I was also using Amino Asylum Ralox (only mentioning non sponsor to trash them and say no one buy their shit :)).

Also, my shcedule is sporadic when at home but I'm going to *try* to pin the trest ED whether long or short ester.

Im thinking of the following:

100 mg Trest E
125 mg Test E
100 mg Mast E (or maybe more - thoughts?)

Tamox, Ralox and AI on hand.

Ok poping your trest cherry…..

1) drop testosterone WAY back at first. Like 70-100mg a week. We just need it a little REAL E2, because we know little about 7α-methylestradiol, and if it covers all our bodies bases for normal physiological signaling.

2) Have a DHT on board. Some like primo, some like mast. You could argue it either way….primo definitely lowers E2 blood levels, so we could assume it would lower 7a-ME. Mast doesn’t lower E2 levels, but does something at the nuclear receptor to inhibit boobie growth, and also can possibly lower elevated prolactin…..I wouldn’t worry about which one adds more anabolism….trest is gonna max out the body’s ability to put on tissue at even modest dosages.

3) Ralox is our most boob specific SERM. Then have an AI of choice (I like aromasin)

4) blood pressure support. Trest can REALLY fuck up the RAAS cascade…..I’ve seen guys that cannot tolerate 10mg a day, their BP shoots up 30 points on systolic AND diastolic. Telimisartan+ nebivolol would be my picks. Start at 40mg + 2.5mg, and titrate up to stay within healthy ranges.

So something like

Week 1: 100mg test+300mg mast, +30mg ralox ED

Week 2: same as above, add in 10mg Trest ED.

Week 3+….bump the trest up by 5mg each week. If you get to 20-25mg ED and tolerating sides well, you could start bumping the test up. If you’re bloated to all hell, you could bump mast to 500mg. If your nipples are sensitive bump ralox to 60mg
good advice

Trest will definitely screw with your dopamine, not sure about other mental sides.
Also start low, for me 25mgs eod worked good

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner