over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone Ace

My favorite by far but even 15mg day made my hair thin pretty bad so I’m back to TRT test doses with a little NPP

Lol. I think a few years ago I got one vial of Trest that also turned out to be tren. Like people wouldnt be able to tell??
Tren is usually a much darker color while trest is the same color as testosterone so that would be tough

Tren is usually a much darker color while trest is the same color as testosterone so that would be tough
Not tough at all one of the best tren I used back in my days of competition looked just as light if not lighter than test

Tren gets darker the more you cook it. Don't let the color fool you

Left is tren right is depo test not much different and this tren is extremely good everyone I know using it love it and most are competitors so they know what tren is 20221202_104020.jpg

Left is tren right is depo test not much different and this tren is extremely good everyone I know using it love it and most are competitors so they know what tren is View attachment 167891
Some of the best tren I've had wasn't very dark . You're 100% right . The hotel you get it the darker it gets nothing to do with quality or potency

Some of the best tren I've had wasn't very dark . You're 100% right . The hotel you get it the darker it gets nothing to do with quality or potency
Exactly right the hotter it gets the darker it gets. Color doesn't affect quality or potency

Test-e and Trestolone acetate is my favorite cycle. I do best using only 25 grams of Trestolone ace daily and 500 mgs of test-e weekly. If I up the Trestolone too much my blood pressure increases.

This is definitely my new favorite. Not sure I will ever come off it. Was thinking something like 25-50 with HRT during a cruise
You could do a muscle building cruise injecting only 25 mgs of Ment on MWF along with 1 cc of test per week.

Anyone else get a recomp effect similar to Tren from ment ?
Trestolone is a wetter recomp than trenbolone. But it’s a recomp non-the-less. And without all the nasty side effects of Tren if dosages are kept within reason. The more test you add alongside the Trestolone—the more side effects you’ll experience. You have to play with the dosages to find what suits you. Trestolone is great in the off-season and Tren is great pre-contest.

Am I allowed to Apologies if would appreciate!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Am I allowed to ask if any sponsors carry Trest E? Apologies if not but if anyone gets the E version would appreciate a PM!
Trest E was very harsh for me even though I was so excited to space out shots a little. I don’t recommend.

Trest E was very harsh for me even though I was so excited to space out shots a little. I don’t recommend.
Interesting. I always find long esters work better for me personally. What exactly was so harsh?

Am I allowed to ask if any sponsors carry Trest E? Apologies if not but if anyone gets the E version would appreciate a PM!
For what it’s worth I have tried Trestolone deconate and it gave me side effects the acetate version does not. For example, lethargy, brain fog, headache and a decrease in sex drive. Trestolone acetate is a feel good compound that significantly increases sex drive.

For what it’s worth I have tried Trestolone deconate and it gave me side effects the acetate version does not. For example, lethargy, brain fog, headache and a decrease in sex drive. Trestolone acetate is a feel good compound that significantly increases sex drive.
Interesting. Appreciate the input.

Interesting. I always find long esters work better for me personally. What exactly was so harsh?
Bloating became an issue and I also got lethargic instead of the great mood boost the Acetate gave me. At one point I noticed my hair thinning and cut it out altogether. I don’t think it was peaks and troughs cause I was dozing 3x a week.

I love this compound but my heart rate goes up 20+ at even a very low dose.

If you switch your test base to more of a TRT level when on MENT, this side effect is not as bad. I like test prop for this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131