over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone Ace

What are expecting to feel? MENT is subtle, its nothing like tren where you can feel insane strength and anger.
Anything lol.
I literally felt nothing.
No increased sex drive, no increased strength, no water retention.
Guys are microdosing it at 10mg/day and feeling incredible. I felt nothing at 50mg/day.
I used 2 different sponsors too. So not bunk.
Going to give it one more try.

Anything lol.
I literally felt nothing.
No increased sex drive, no increased strength, no water retention.
Guys are microdosing it at 10mg/day and feeling incredible. I felt nothing at 50mg/day.
I used 2 different sponsors too. So not bunk.
Going to give it one more try.

lol i fully agree - i have ran up to 40mg day and i felt nothing either.

i get bigger and maybe a little hungrier but thats it.

no estrogen sides, no gyno, no anger, no strength. maybe thats why its expensive bc it gives no side effects (at least for me).

but to be real only steroids i can feel are Tren and proviron. tren makes me crazy strong and proviron gives a libido increase ive never gotten from anything else.

lol i fully agree - i have ran up to 40mg day and i felt nothing either.

i get bigger and maybe a little hungrier but thats it.

no estrogen sides, no gyno, no anger, no strength. maybe thats why its expensive bc it gives no side effects (at least for me).

but to be real only steroids i can feel are Tren and proviron. tren makes me crazy strong and proviron gives a libido increase ive never gotten from anything else.
Well I feel also Anadrol Superdrol and Winstrol they all make me strong as fuck!

Trestolone i was feeling pumped all time but not this time.... Maybe because my body is fine with BP....

I totally get that people respond poorly to certain drugs but not much from 50mg/day would have be considering bunk/incorrect product.
X2 50-100mg Ed Something ain’t right.

Using trest ace from a sponsor from here and it's fantastic. Love the increased well being and libido boost. Fullness and pump all day - everything I love about this beautiful juice

Well I feel also Anadrol Superdrol and Winstrol they all make me strong as fuck!

Trestolone i was feeling pumped all time but not this time.... Maybe because my body is fine with BP....

yeah trestolone is boring but it should make you a lot bigger and hungrier. youd think it would be a great strength drug on paper but its not.

yeah trestolone is boring but it should make you a lot bigger and hungrier. youd think it would be a great strength drug on paper but its not.
Ahhhhhh ok then it's normal to not have and increase in strength.... Because from what @Mike Arnold wrote i was thinking it was a good strength booster like Tren or Anadrol..

Today it is my 4th week on it and definitely it is working!

I am fine with boring drugs, since during offseason I prefer to be chill.

Ahhhhhh ok then it's normal to not have and increase in strength....
I found it to be one the the largest increases in strength of any drug I’ve ever tried.
Love the increased well being and libido boost. Fullness and pump all day - everything I love about this beautiful juice

Well this is interesting...

By the way guys - it is VERY LIKELY Arimidex, Letro, and AROMASIN do NOTHING for Trestolone estrogen.

i'm sure you guys have seen comments saying " I was taking Arimidex 1mg everyday on Trest and still had high estrogen symptoms"

Nandrolone probably converts to estrogen, not through the action of aromatase, but through the action of organic acids or alkalines in the body that act on nandrolone after it is converted to its 1-beta hydroxylated derivative. This means that estrogen inhibitors like Arimidex, which decrease the activity of aromatase, may not stop nandrolone from aromatizing to estrogen

Another theory is Trestolone converts to Estrogen through the liver and not adipose tissue.

this is all speculation but i am very confident in my theory.

Has anyone run trest only?

I know we were talking shit on Reddit in a different thread, but there is some decently intelligent people over there.

They guys running trest only usually report good libido, good energy but mentally just a little less driven. BUT many see quite lower hematocrit running 5mg trest a day compared to 150-200mg test a week.

The HRT cruise guys say they feel fucking amazing on something like 10mg Test+ 2.5mg Trest a day. Which makes sense, in the clinical literature I think they agreed 0.7-1mg trest a day is basically normal physiological androgen replacement

Has anyone run trest only?

Because of trest being a synthetic progestin AND a very strong estrogen….I’d reccomend having a DHT in there. Masteron makes the most sense, being more boob specific on downregulating progesterone and estrogen receptor activity. And it can lower prolactin in rats.

If it was my first rodeo with Trest, I’d start with something like a true TRT dose, say 100mg test, 10-20mg TREST, 200-300 mast, and slowly ramp up the test and trest until you get estrogen problems.

Have aromasin and raloxifine on hand also. If your estrogen/progesterone sensitive, maby have like 30mg Ralxo running in the background at the beginning

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws