over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone Ace

Because of trest being a synthetic progestin AND a very strong estrogen….I’d reccomend having a DHT in there. Masteron makes the most sense, being more boob specific on downregulating progesterone and estrogen receptor activity. And it can lower prolactin in rats.

If it was my first rodeo with Trest, I’d start with something like a true TRT dose, say 100mg test, 10-20mg TREST, 200-300 mast, and slowly ramp up the test and trest until you get estrogen problems.

Have aromasin and raloxifine on hand also. If your estrogen/progesterone sensitive, maby have like 30mg Ralxo running in the background at the beginning
All the ancillaries needed, even for low dosages, makes me think maybe trest ain't for me. Maybe further down the road!

I tried it once a few years ago but at 25 and later 50 mg a day I only noticed some stomach discomfort.

Reading the stories here makes me want to pick up a bottle with my next order and use it during a cruise as a bit of an extra.

Reading all these user experiences with Trest is pretty wild. I am running and have always run 10mg-30mg a day with reasonable level of Test ~300mg. If you don't feel Trest at these levels you are running something that isn't accurate, can't help you there other than pay closer attention to the sponsor section - take time and read. 30mg is heavy and very noticeable. Right now I'm at 40mg Test E/30mg Trest Ace every day. It's probably the best "feel good" cycle I can run while also feeling a great boost in the gym as well with fullness/strength.

Cardio and proper water intake will mitigate all "sides", the reason so many guys always talk about getting so fluffy and bloating imo is because they are lazy and out of shape. I think you have to maybe be a little more aggressive with your cardio when running the dbols/anadrols/trest of the world to really see them shine- so just do it! The benefits are worth the 30 min investment every day when running certain things.

Is there a reason why it seems Ace is so much more common than the enanthate version?

This thread is getting me interested I'm just too lazy to pin ED lol
There's a source that has an decanoate ester they also sell aminos 😉. Hint

There's a source that has an decanoate ester they also sell aminos 😉. Hint

I appreciate the hint but unfortunately that one is lost on me lol.

I actually picked up a bottle of Trest E from Exo Gen.

Hmm I was planning on just running 100mg Trest E a week but that seems way on the lower side considering it looks like most here are running 25-50mg Ace ED.

I still have some tren flowing around my system so I think I'm going to start next week the following

200mg Trest E
100mg Test E
200mg Mast E

I remember when this first became popular and the recommended does was anywhere from 10mg - 25mg a day. Now that more have used it and there are more reviews I remember Mike Arnold changed his thoughts on the dosage and now says anything from 50mg - 75mgs a day. I originally started at 50 then bumped to 100. I am only on 250-300 mgs of test.

Just finished my first 10ml vial of 100mg/ml - 7 more vials to go
I consider 50-75 mg/day to be a MAX dosage. 10-25 mg/day (20-50 mg EOD) is much more reasonable for most people.

Is there a reason why it seems Ace is so much more common than the enanthate version?

This thread is getting me interested I'm just too lazy to pin ED lol
You don't need to pin ED eve with the ace version. EOD is fine. 3X/week is fine. Even 2X/week will work.

Not tough at all one of the best tren I used back in my days of competition looked just as light if not lighter than test

Tren gets darker the more you cook it. Don't let the color fool you
Yeah, tren can be light or dark. It just oxidizes so damn fast. The quicker it is bottled and capped, the lighter it will be. The longer it sits out exposed to air, the darker it will get.

By the way guys - it is VERY LIKELY Arimidex, Letro, and AROMASIN do NOTHING for Trestolone estrogen.

i'm sure you guys have seen comments saying " I was taking Arimidex 1mg everyday on Trest and still had high estrogen symptoms"

Nandrolone probably converts to estrogen, not through the action of aromatase, but through the action of organic acids or alkalines in the body that act on nandrolone after it is converted to its 1-beta hydroxylated derivative. This means that estrogen inhibitors like Arimidex, which decrease the activity of aromatase, may not stop nandrolone from aromatizing to estrogen

Another theory is Trestolone converts to Estrogen through the liver and not adipose tissue.

this is all speculation but i am very confident in my theory.
Oh, there are certainly other MOA's responsible for trest's estrogenic effects. There's no doubt about that. Otherwise, conventional AI treatment would solve the problem. This is why I normally just recommend ralox when using trest. It won't get rid of the sub-q water, but at least it will help keep gyno at bay. Mast appears to be helpful in mitigating trest's estrogenic sides, as well. I would be very interested in seeing how a ralox-mast combo treats those who previously struggled with estrogenic side effects from trestolone.

I consider 50-75 mg/day to be a MAX dosage. 10-25 mg/day (20-50 mg EOD) is much more reasonable for most people.
Always love when u chime in Mike. Really appreciate your expertise. I was running 15mg daily but didn't notice much so yesterday I bumped it up to 25mg ED.

Oh, there are certainly other MOA's responsible for trest's estrogenic effects. There's no doubt about that. Otherwise, conventional AI treatment would solve the problem. This is why I normally just recommend ralox when using trest. It won't get rid of the sub-q water, but at least it will help keep gyno at bay. Mast appears to be helpful in mitigating trest's estrogenic sides, as well. I would be very interested in seeing how a ralox-mast combo treats those who previously struggled with estrogenic side effects from trestolone.

Nice to hear from you! hope all is well Mike.

The study i linked showing nandrolone and its derivatives led me to the theory that AI's do not work for Trestolone + the evidence of mega dosing AI doing nothing for MENT estrogen.

id also like to mention using Boldenone would most likely not help either because eq competes for aromatase enzyme and converts to Estrone (E1) , and Eq would not be competing with Trest for aromatase since trest converts to 7a-methylestradiol via the liver.

Your theory with Masteron is MUCH BETTER than using boldenone or AI because masteron does not compete for aromatase enzyme - it simply prevents estrogen uptake in cells which is another form of anti estrogenic activity.

Yeah, tren can be light or dark. It just oxidizes so damn fast. The quicker it is bottled and capped, the lighter it will be. The longer it sits out exposed to air, the darker it will get.
Exactly brother 👍

This is exactly what I do Mike. Ralox in the background. Start mast E a week early. Keep test in ranges of medical TRT….MAYBE 200mg a week if your one of those guys that can run 500mg without AIs. Keep bumping up the trest and mast in ratios to keep your boobs happy.

But the libido is a problem. Wanting to go jerk off in the bathroom at work and shit, the old lady annoyed your waking her up at 3am to get naked..

My lady was like…..no. None of that shit you ran last winter lol

Annddd you trest newbies….MENt HAS to have some non-estrogenic pathway to totally fuck up BP. Like go from 120/65 to 160/90 in two weeks.

@Type-IIx might have hypothesis’s on why….but it’s not just water retention doing it….I can be gaining at a nice 1-1.5lbs a week and my BP gets fucked at 30mg daily. Telimisartsn +nebivolol required past 20mg ED

And guys that say “oh it didn’t bother me”…I’d bet the fucking farm half of them don’t have a home electronic BP monitor.

Does oxidation have any effect on the effectiveness?

Annddd you trest newbies….MENt HAS to have some non-estrogenic pathway to totally fuck up BP. Like go from 120/65 to 160/90 in two weeks.

@Type-IIx might have hypothesis’s on why….but it’s not just water retention doing it….I can be gaining at a nice 1-1.5lbs a week and my BP gets fucked at 30mg daily. Telimisartsn +nebivolol required past 20mg ED

And guys that say “oh it didn’t bother me”…I’d bet the fucking farm half of them don’t have a home electronic BP monitor.

Trest normally raises my BP just a little. It also normally makes me feel good (unlike tren). I've noticed on a few rare occasions that extreme stress like a breakup or losing a job can cause my BP to go through the roof on trest. I've had to drop it a few times and get back on it later when things in my life were going better.

Hey Mike, do you think Test is helpful or necessary with Trest50mg/day? I was thinking of maybe 50 Trest with 100 Test E and 30mg Test Prop daily? Any thoughts on this? Thank you Bro!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear