over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone - seeking info/feedback

All Motorboat's products. I did notice when I first started, when running 700mg of test, insomnia did become an issue. Worse than tren even.. When I dropped the test to 350mg, much more tolerable. I think 10 to 25mg max is tolerable, lots of fullness, and estrogen doesn't get out of hand. 25mg of ralox daily. Don't need even that on just 12.5mg of trest if test dose isn't high anyway. I've noticed ralox works WAY better for me when running 19nol the trirs than nolva does.
Gotcha, gotcha. Love MB but I highly prefer longer esters. Might pull the trigger on the trest ace if I cant find an enanthate

Yeah I liked the longer esters when I was younger. Used to love Deca, but now for some reason, it gives me cystic acne, but NPP doesn't. Just weird shit that happens when you get over 40.lol. And since I do daily pokes, I like the shorter esters most of the time so if something is going south, I can change it up quickly. Especially when it comes to the 19 nors.

Y’all running 10-20mg trest per day, are y’all slin pinning subq?

Ment aromatizes at about 1/4 of the rate of test, though it's metabolism produces 7α-Methylestradiol and as to my knowledge similiar to dbol that specific metabolite is unimpaired by AIs. As it's been said a million times throwing as much AI at the beast will do nothing but create problems, guys will run this without test get some bloat or gyno then drop e2 down into the single digits without any benefit. Keep PRL in check and dont stack it with other 19-nors, use a mixture of proviron/SERMS/mast, and if bloat is really your issue adjust your electrolytes and or add a diuretic.

Ment aromatizes at about 1/4 of the rate of test, though it's metabolism produces 7α-Methylestradiol and as to my knowledge similiar to dbol that specific metabolite is unimpaired by AIs. As it's been said a million times throwing as much AI at the beast will do nothing but create problems, guys will run this without test get some bloat or gyno then drop e2 down into the single digits without any benefit. Keep PRL in check and dont stack it with other 19-nors, use a mixture of proviron/SERMS/mast, and if bloat is really your issue adjust your electrolytes and or add a diuretic.
This sounds weird, because the ai affects the aromatase enzyme before the drug converts to estrogen so how can it not affect the drugs conversion to methylestradiol ?

This sounds weird, because the ai affects the aromatase enzyme before the drug converts to estrogen so how can it not affect the drugs conversion to methylestradiol ?

Youve already taken that out of context as I ended that with to my knowledge as this is still a relatively under researched compound. You assume all metabolites that can be converted into estradiol come from the aromatase process but I dont not believe that to be true.

If you want a write up im not willing to give one, as i've said a million times chemistry will always be my Achilles.

My statement is clearly we have some suspicion that the estrogenic properties of MENT dont function in the same manor as T or 19-Nors despite the metabolites having similar binding potential to the receptor as estradiol.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't trest metabolized by aromatase into 7α-Methylestradiol? Therefore, AI's would be effective by binding to or destroying the circulating aromatase in someone's body? Or am I way off base here?

"the capability of 7α-methyl-estradiol (7α-methyl-E(2)), an aromatized metabolite of MENT...7α-Methyl-E(2) resulted in potent estrogen activity via both ER subtypes with efficiency similar to natural E(2)."

Edit: Sorry, posted before I saw your last post. That's fair. I was genuinely asking because that threw me for a loop. I'm still trying to learn as much as I can on this topic.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't trest metabolized by aromatase into 7α-Methylestradiol? Therefore, AI's would be effective by binding to or destroying the circulating aromatase in someone's body? Or am I way off base here?

"the capability of 7α-methyl-estradiol (7α-methyl-E(2)), an aromatized metabolite of MENT...7α-Methyl-E(2) resulted in potent estrogen activity via both ER subtypes with efficiency similar to natural E(2)."

Edit: Sorry, posted before I saw your last post. That's fair. I was genuinely asking because that threw me for a loop. I'm still trying to learn as much as I can on this topic.

Again, this is speculative and this is out of my scope. The concept supports my experience with trest rather than the other way around.

"two synthetic androgens which are being developed for hormonal therapy in men, to their hypothetical aromatic A-ring products, ,11β-DME and 11β-ME, respectively, for up to 180 min, suggesting that the presence of a methyl group at the 11β-position inhibited the aromatization reaction. "

Again, this is speculative and this is out of my scope. The concept supports my experience with trest rather than the other way around.

"two synthetic androgens which are being developed for hormonal therapy in men, to their hypothetical aromatic A-ring products, ,11β-DME and 11β-ME, respectively, for up to 180 min, suggesting that the presence of a methyl group at the 11β-position inhibited the aromatization reaction. "

I have to agree that anecdotal evidence shows a lot of guys taking AI like candy and having little to no effect at times on trest's estrogenic activity. I just had always assumed an androgen had to be aromatized for estrogenic activity to occur but the more I read the more I learn that's not always the case. The 19-nors seem to be the most confusing in that regard with no general pattern.

I have to agree that anecdotal evidence shows a lot of guys taking AI like candy and having little to no effect at times on trest's estrogenic activity. I just had always assumed an androgen had to be aromatized for estrogenic activity to occur but the more I read the more I learn that's not always the case. The 19-nors seem to be the most confusing in that regard with no general pattern.

One of the reason ment never gained traction as HRT was it's lack of estrogenic value, hardly the response AAS users get from the compound. The real issue with highlighting the problem is using in in conjecture with testosterone, like I pointed to I believe they have different paths to elevate estrogenic side effects yet users want to treat the problem the same.

One of the reason ment never gained traction as HRT was it's lack of estrogenic value, hardly the response AAS users get from the compound. The real issue with highlighting the problem is using in in conjecture with testosterone, like I pointed to I believe they have different paths to elevate estrogenic side effects yet users want to treat the problem the same.
I don't really understand the science but Mike Arnold said when using Trest/Ment Raloxifence is the best compound to combat the estrogenic sides

I don't really understand the science but Mike Arnold said when using Trest/Ment Raloxifence is the best compound to combat the estrogenic sides

That was my original point..... an AI is your last choice with trest unlike test

That was my original point..... an AI is your last choice with trest unlike test
I believe the issue is that the methyl estrogen binds crazy hard with the estogen receptor hence the use of a strong SERM, like you im not 110% sure of the way it converts or acts, but sometimes we have drugs that shouldnt act estrogenic at all but still do, like Anadrol wich is a DHT so its a 5Alpha reduced form of testosterone wich cant convert to estrogen yet you can get gyno with it possible because some of the metabolites can bind and activate the estrogen or progesterone receptors. For me controlling the side effects of Ment was using a combo of a low dose AI and a serm i used Nolva with great effect.

I believe the issue is that the methyl estrogen binds crazy hard with the estogen receptor hence the use of a strong SERM, like you im not 110% sure of the way it converts or acts, but sometimes we have drugs that shouldnt act estrogenic at all but still do, like Anadrol wich is a DHT so its a 5Alpha reduced form of testosterone wich cant convert to estrogen yet you can get gyno with it possible because some of the metabolites can bind and activate the estrogen or progesterone receptors. For me controlling the side effects of Ment was using a combo of a low dose AI and a serm i used Nolva with great effect.

The literature states the methyl-e2 biproduct binds to ER with the same affinity as other metabolites, whether thats true is unkown. It's my belief the methyl-e2 is weak like early studies concluded and really not a problem at low doses, the issue is that it's not readily controlled by common methods meaning you cant gas up the dose and not expect to get BP through the fucking roof. I guess what I really want to get to is that Ment is the true definition of when trying to dial in of lowering the AAS dose rather than adding in ancillaries. Run it with as little as possible and run other hormones along side of it as little as possible and you'll likely be pleased. Try to throw it in with bag blasts especially with a large amount of ment usually goes sub optimally.

It's important to note what youre running it with. Like I said run it solo and if you need more than serm its not for you, running it with test either nolva or ralox with a combo of AI. Run it with a bunch of 19-nors, you're going to hate this compound.

I compare ment to dbol + deca rather than a wet deca/tren. Think of being able to run deca/dbol, without test you would see less estrogenic potential thus a "dryer" run but at the same time you get; full sexual function, at 1/5 of the dose, while having negligible impact to cholesterol, and no 5 alpha reductase conversion. It's more androgenic than tren which is why you see those potential sides like increased sweating, quick strength increase, etc but it behaves nothing like tren outside of that.

The literature states the methyl-e2 biproduct binds to ER with the same affinity as other metabolites, whether thats true is unkown. It's my belief the methyl-e2 is weak like early studies concluded and really not a problem at low doses, the issue is that it's not readily controlled by common methods meaning you cant gas up the dose and not expect to get BP through the fucking roof. I guess what I really want to get to is that Ment is the true definition of when trying to dial in of lowering the AAS dose rather than adding in ancillaries. Run it with as little as possible and run other hormones along side of it as little as possible and you'll likely be pleased. Try to throw it in with bag blasts especially with a large amount of ment usually goes sub optimally.

It's important to note what youre running it with. Like I said run it solo and if you need more than serm its not for you, running it with test either nolva or ralox with a combo of AI. Run it with a bunch of 19-nors, you're going to hate this compound.

sorry i'm on mobile and i just repeated the fuck out of myself

Yeah I liked the longer esters when I was younger. Used to love Deca, but now for some reason, it gives me cystic acne, but NPP doesn't. Just weird shit that happens when you get over 40.lol. And since I do daily pokes, I like the shorter esters most of the time so if something is going south, I can change it up quickly. Especially when it comes to the 19 nors.
Yeah, I think I'm still young. 30 is young..... or no lol

Anyone aware of sponsors with Trest E?

I won't try MENT from anyone again.
I have some supposed trest but idk...wish I could test it.

Every time I try a compound used by one of the forums popular loggers/members, it never works like they say.

My favorite compound by far! Running 37.5 ED alone with 200mg test E.

Looking forward to trying this compound soon. Thinking about 10mg rod alongside my trt. If the sides are tolerable at that dosage I'd like to add 200mg/week dhb as well.

For such a powerful substance I'll probably just run the ment with my trt for 6 weeks and then get bloodwork to access the damage.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131