over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone

I always pay attention whenever b_cornelius posts

I never have any idea what the hell he said

But I always get the feeling it must've been good

he has a tendency to crash into threads and correct some bro-lore type posts then sweep out until the next time. Good stuff. :cool:

So trest is a crazy estrogen AND has progesterone activity? Seems like it would grow boobs just as fast as muscles.....

i have spent all of 5 mins learning about trest.
we have a small sample run only because a mutant i know was raving about it ( the super secret test batch )

from my understanding yes for sure has progesterone component, but like nan or drol easily managed.

I have some Trestolone raws coming and was planing on taking 50-75mgs a day. With hrt test of 180mgs a week.

Wanted to know what kind of gains to expect.
I have read this converts to estrogen at a high rate so will be on a good amount of Aromasin to block estrogen and bloat.

I have read reviews of 10lbs in 6 days! Obviously not all muscle but this stuff is quite potent. Wanted to know how strength was, I have read it's really good.
I Also read there is a leaning effect or some fat loss on this.

I have plenty of experience with superdrol, test and tren so wanted to know how Trestolone compares to superdrol and to tren. I know it's 10 times more anabolic than test and will be more wet than superdrol and tren but anyone who has experience with Trestolone, superdrol & tren just wanted to know what to expect!

Thanks
I loved it. Big leaps in size more bulk.

I loved it. Big leaps in size more bulk.

Be more specific and get the quality of your posts up! No more short and/or vague answers!!

Oh you still have to have your estrogen in check, and it depends on both what you stack it with and what dosage you take. It's just that these explanations get redick.

Messing with two kinds of estrogen can get diabolical for some people. Generally, people start by using it as a stand-alone or with lower test. Great beginner's anabolic or therapeutic anabolic. You really would want to get the non-aromatizable version if you were going with the big dosages.

Or you could always just screw-around and crush your Estro with lots of AI: that'll always take care of it.

2 questions:

1) What would you say is the therapeutic dose of Trest (Trest Ace Inj.)?

2) Also, do you have an opinion on Raloxifene? Not specifically with regards to Trest, just in general for Gyno etc. Seems very promising.

So trest is a crazy estrogen AND has progesterone activity? Seems like it would grow boobs just as fast as muscles.....

They are not too much of an issue if you keep Trest Ace at say 50mg per day. Pretty easy to manage the Aromatization, just have to be more conscientious with it than a standard test cycle etc.

2 questions:

2) Also, do you have an opinion on Raloxifene? Not specifically with regards to Trest, just in general for Gyno etc. Seems very promising.

They are not too much of an issue if you keep Trest Ace at say 50mg per day. Pretty easy to manage the Aromatization, just have to be more conscientious with it than a standard test cycle etc.

in my opinion (but take it with a grain of salt, im not on the dark side yet, just got my opinion based on research papers/logs) 50mg im is still a very high dosage.
therapeutic dosage will be much less than 10mg im imo (if you mean replacement dosage with therapeutic)
i would say you could run "trt" with 6-7mg im daily or 30-35mg transdermal

in my opinion (but take it with a grain of salt, im not on the dark side yet, just got my opinion based on research papers/logs) 50mg im is still a very high dosage.
therapeutic dosage will be much less than 10mg im imo (if you mean replacement dosage with therapeutic)
i would say you could run "trt" with 6-7mg im daily or 30-35mg transdermal

Oh, no, I'm not saying 50mg is the therapeutic dose, I mean as used in a blast/cycle. I've never really seen anyone run crazy doses of Trest (inj), the odd mention of 75 - 100mg per day. But I've never seen/heard a solid long term log/feedback that I trust on high dose Trest. All I can say is 350mg per week is very effective! It works very well for rapid strength.

I know some people like Jordan Peters used it (who I trust), but not sure of the dose and what lab. Either way he didn't rate it for the money. I think the info was on his subscription site, but it was a while ago so I can't remember. Just he was not impressed compared to how crazy it is on paper and bang for your buck.

Oh, no, I'm not saying 50mg is the therapeutic dose, I mean as used in a blast/cycle. I've never really seen anyone run crazy doses of Trest (inj), the odd mention of 75 - 100mg per day. But I've never seen/heard a solid long term log/feedback that I trust on high dose Trest. All I can say is 350mg per week is very effective! It works very well for rapid strength.

I know some people like Jordan Peters used it (who I trust), but not sure of the dose and what lab. Either way he didn't rate it for the money. I think the info was on his subscription site, but it was a while ago so I can't remember. Just he was not impressed compared to how crazy it is on paper and bang for your buck.

I disagree with him completely, but I guess it also depends on how much someone is paying for it. I'll tell you this...I've never used a more powerful non-methylated steroid than trest.

The stuff is crazy strong...and it does just about everything a bodybuilder would want it to do for an off-season steroid. Huge size and strength gains, crazy muscle fullness for a non-methyl (it blows test away in this regard), and I feel great on it.

Test doesn't come close to comparing on a mg per mg basis...and either does ANY other non-methyl...not nandrolone, boldenone, 1-test, etc. It kills them all.

I would also be interested to know under what circumstances Jordan Peters used it. Did he add 300 mg to 3 grams of other steroids?? If so, it's not really a fair comparison...because when you're using that much gear (or anywhere close) adding a few hundred more mg is not going to make a big difference.

I've found no other non-methyl capable of adding muscle as fast as trest...and no other aromatizable steroid makes you look as good (fullness, vascularity, etc). Awesome stuff.

I can guarantee you that if trestolone had been the steroid everyone had been using for the last 50 years...and then something like test or Deca came out, they would say those AAS SUCKED in comparison...because they most certainly do. They're really not even close...in any area.

The main downside to trest is its high cost per mg.

Last edited:
2 questions:

1mg is the recommended effective dose for male birth control. 10mg is a good starting point and a good therapeutic dose. My original calculations always put it there, then those "Anabolics Books" confirmed this, often recommending 10mg/d Trest with 400-600mg Test. This is the sort of thing that you would want to do in 1mg increments if you could. Also "Therapy" may be a monthly period (2w/on, 2w/off) in order to cycle the progesterone.

From gathering a lot of experience, you may be able to do the 10mg/d Trest Ace with 50mg/d Test Prop, all without an AI and Gyno (but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the best estrogen level for your body). In fact you may be able to add 10mg/d to a lot of cycles as an extra bump. Once you get above 15mg/d, that's when you really have to worry. So yah, people now do all sorts of dosages 50mg/d~whatever, and it's fine as long as you figure out your AI.

Yah Raloxifene is promising, and I would like to say that it is all-around superior, but I haven't used it enough. I do like Tormifene. They are just better drugs for their class, but no great leap for gyno or anything.

1mg is the recommended effective dose for male birth control. 10mg is a good starting point and a good therapeutic dose. My original calculations always put it there, then those "Anabolics Books" confirmed this, often recommending 10mg/d Trest with 400-600mg Test.
I can tell you from experience (and I've posted it here before) that 10 mg/day (which is what I use now) is more than enough to produce visible changes in one's physique within a 2 week period. I don't know of any other non-methylated AAS capable of providing "bodybuilding" type results at 10 mg/day aside from tren, but it's effects are completely different.

This is the sort of thing that you would want to do in 1mg increments if you could. Also "Therapy" may be a monthly period (2w/on, 2w/off) in order to cycle the progesterone.
That's exactly what I do with trest. I cycle it in 2-3 week intervals (2-3 week on/ 2-3 weeks off) specifically to avoid the negative effects it can have on sexual function. That is the only other major downside to trestolone I have found--it impacts sexual functioning just like tren and nandrolone, but if I limit my use to 2-3 weeks on followed by 2-3 weeks off, sexual dysfunction is not an issue.

From gathering a lot of experience, you may be able to do the 10mg/d Trest Ace with 50mg/d Test Prop, all without an AI and Gyno (but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the best estrogen level for your body). In fact you may be able to add 10mg/d to a lot of cycles as an extra bump. Once you get above 15mg/d, that's when you really have to worry. So yah, people now do all sorts of dosages 50mg/d~whatever, and it's fine as long as you figure out your AI.

Yah Raloxifene is promising, and I would like to say that it is all-around superior, but I haven't used it enough. I do like Tormifene. They are just better drugs for their class, but no great leap for gyno or anything.

Last edited:
I disagree with him completely, but I guess it also depends on how much someone is paying for it. I'll tell you this...I've never used a more powerful non-methylated steroid than trest.

The stuff is crazy strong...and it does just about everything a bodybuilder would want it to do for an off-season steroid. Huge size and strength gains, crazy muscle fullness for a non-methyl (it blows test away in this regard), and I feel great on it.

Test doesn't come close to comparing on a mg per mg basis...and either does ANY other non-methyl...not nandrolone, boldenone, 1-test, etc. It kills them all.

I would also be interested to know under what circumstances Jordan Peters used it. Did he add 300 mg to 3 grams of other steroids?? If so, it's not really a fair comparison...because when you're using that much gear (or anywhere close) adding a few hundred more mg is not going to make a big difference.

I've found no other non-methyl capable of adding muscle as fast as trest...and no other aromatizable steroid makes you look as good (fullness, vascularity, etc). Awesome stuff.

I can guarantee you that if trestolone had been the steroid everyone had been using for the last 50 years...and then something like test or Deca came out, they would say those AAS SUCKED in comparison...because they most certainly do. They're really not even close...in any area.

The main downside to trest is its high cost per mg.

I'm pretty sure it was on his site and I'm no longer a member so can't double check. Maybe someone else can chime in, I think he predominantly thought it was not worth the money and I don't think he gave it a good run in his cruise. As for adding it to 3g, I honestly don't remember how he stacked it, but keep in mind his cruise was 500mg test. Now I think it's test and Primo.

I agree with you in terms of it's potency, but it's not well known over here (UK) or that widely available. I do suspect the quality most people get from UGLs over here is not great when it comes to Trest, as most people who are somewhat advanced don't seem to rate it e.g. JP, the rest are unaware or priced out.

I'm pretty sure it was on his site and I'm no longer a member so can't double check. Maybe someone else can chime in, I think he predominantly thought it was not worth the money and I don't think he gave it a good run in his cruise. As for adding it to 3g, I honestly don't remember how he stacked it, but keep in mind his cruise was 500mg test. Now I think it's test and Primo.

I agree with you in terms of it's potency, but it's not well known over here (UK) or that widely available. I do suspect the quality most people get from UGLs over here is not great when it comes to Trest, as most people who are somewhat advanced don't seem to rate it e.g. JP, the rest are unaware or priced out.

we in europe (includes you in UK although not quite correct xD) can get transdermal and oral trestolone from suppliers still legal.
I think olyp labs has their batches tested and there are certificates around (if im not allowed to post that name just delete, ty)

we in europe (includes you in UK although not quite correct xD) can get transdermal and oral trestolone from suppliers still legal.
I think olyp labs has their batches tested and there are certificates around (if im not allowed to post that name just delete, ty)

I have just got some of their products actually Cardarine being one, not used it yet though. Good to hear about the batch testing, seen a lot of positive reviews. Used superiors GW last time and it worked great for cardio and Lipid panel was the best ever.

As for Trest, I prefer the inj route if I'm honest, it goes through a slin pin easy so no issue with scar tissue or any real effort, just backload a few days worth at a time. Always assumed it would have better bio-availability etc too.

I don't know about how harsh oral Trest would be on liver, fatigue, appetite etc or anything. If you have used it or anyone has feedback, I would be interested. Thanks.

I have just got some of their products actually Cardarine being one, not used it yet though. Good to hear about the batch testing, seen a lot of positive reviews. Used superiors GW last time and it worked great for cardio and Lipid panel was the best ever.

As for Trest, I prefer the inj route if I'm honest, it goes through a slin pin easy so no issue with scar tissue or any real effort, just backload a few days worth at a time. Always assumed it would have better bio-availability etc too.

I don't know about how harsh oral Trest would be on liver, fatigue, appetite etc or anything. If you have used it or anyone has feedback, I would be interested. Thanks.

cardarine is too scary due to all the cancer talk :p
i havent used it, but its not methylated (well, 7a) so it should be mild on liver. lethargy and appetite shouldnt be an issue according to many logs (just make a google search, there are tons of logs). but i would say oral trest is not good solo due to low half life (40mins??)

I will follow up on this as my name was mentioned. It wasn’t about money, it was anxiety. I can handle 1g of tren, and then on other occasions 1500mg eq . With zero sides . However trest at anything over 10mg I can not tolerate at all! I have tried numerous times as 10mg feels v v effective ! Fullness and strength is immense. But simply not a useable product for me.
I have hunted down real dhb now , ( after being fucked by a certain lab on here, that has fucked a few people ) I favour compounds that don’t aromatise , so i love primo and tren. But obv can’t run tren all year -
Shame. So dhb looks ideal imo

I will follow up on this as my name was mentioned. It wasn’t about money, it was anxiety. I can handle 1g of tren, and then on other occasions 1500mg eq . With zero sides . However trest at anything over 10mg I can not tolerate at all! I have tried numerous times as 10mg feels v v effective ! Fullness and strength is immense. But simply not a useable product for me.

I have hunted down real dhb now , ( after being fucked by a certain lab on here, that has fucked a few people ) I favour compounds that don’t aromatise , so i love primo and tren. But obv can’t run tren all year -

Would you add masteron to the list of primo and tren?

Would you add masteron to the list of primo and tren?

In a prep yes, but I run primo high offseason and no real
Need for mast ontop and now don’t really take my test up at all from 300-400mg that I run in low periods. Prep will use tren + mast + winny ... the usuals.

I did my first DHB cycle in years this spring. I started at 350 mg/week and eventually ramped up to 600, with test at 200 mg/week throughout. I got great results - just slow steady strength gains from week 3 through the end of the cycle, around 14 weeks total. I didn't notice any side effects except maybe a slightly lower sex drive.

Trest is much more powerful per mg. Just 10 mg/day feels effective. I did 25 or 30 mg/day in my first real trest cycle, but even that feels like too much now. I love trest for the results I get with minimal side effects other than some bloating / water weight. I'm the exact opposite with tren. Tren feels like something terrible I can only endure for a few weeks at a time. Trest just makes me feel outstanding all day long.

I want ur trest.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear