over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trey Brewer

hugemuscles10

Registered
Don't know if this has been talked about went to nationals last night and Trey Brewer did even make top five in his class.

Anyone have any pics of him so we can see why?

Trey looked good... but its was a tough class... tough show... thats how it goes some time.. He will be back im sure.....

Attachments

• brewer.jpg
    brewer.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 909
Looks like conditioning was on but just looks like he needs more mass. Fuller and rounder muscle bellies would be his down fall in my opinion.

thats easily his worst pose.
in some pics he looks fairly complete. lot of strecth marks.... -JS

Is it me or should he be fuller with all that size he gain offseason? Im not knockin the guy but he gets huge off season. That size doesnt translate to contest i guess. Yeah he need fuller muscule bellies. But again he only 25 or something right?

vets...is it me or is his arm definition off compared to rest of body...or is it the pose...i know that a lot of the MD pictures are snapped at bad times during poses(not at the full flex)

Trey looked good... but its was a tough class... tough show... thats how it goes some time.. He will be back im sure.....

Wonder what he is doing wrong, I'm not sure why he is regressing. Take a look at his old pic compared to the one you posted:

Attachments

• brewer.jpg
    brewer.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 539
  • brewerold.jpg
    brewerold.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 689
those pictures are like night and day, his quad sweep has just disappeared (relative to the old pic)

He needs more conditioning, and his size is off compared to his last pictures. you can't see striations in his shoulders and there is no separation between his bis, tris, and shoulders, and his traps look small too.

Something is majorly wrong look at this picture.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
He needs more conditioning, and his size is off compared to his last pictures. you can't see striations in his shoulders and there is no separation between his bis, tris, and shoulders, and his traps look small too.

Something is majorly wrong look at this picture.

**broken link removed**

I dunno man. He looks pretty freaky in that pic

He is regressing year after year. His legs look far from what they looked at the excalibur and his overall package is a lot worse, something is not working, my bet is he started heavy on the peptides after the excalibur when he got his contract and his body doesn´t have the genetics to handle them. To me is crazy how you can bulk to 330 and lose muscle, that´s a hard thing to do, you need a lot of effort to do that...

I think he needs to get back with Daniel Stuckart lol! Everyone was bashing the guy (Stuckart) but Trey looked freaky at that excalibur show. In fact he looked that freaky there he's still getting money for it today. He looks like any other super heavyweight now.

I think he needs to get back with Daniel Stuckart lol! Everyone was bashing the guy (Stuckart) but Trey looked freaky at that excalibur show. In fact he looked that freaky there he's still getting money for it today. He looks like any other super heavyweight now.

Talk about an efficient guy!! One day at work and he gets paid for years

He is regressing year after year. His legs look far from what they looked at the excalibur and his overall package is a lot worse, something is not working, my bet is he started heavy on the peptides after the excalibur when he got his contract and his body doesn´t have the genetics to handle them. To me is crazy how you can bulk to 330 and lose muscle, that´s a hard thing to do, you need a lot of effort to do that...

Is that seriously what happened?

Was post-Excaliber the first time he got fat? Could that have something to do with it?

p.s.

He's younger than me (I'm almost 26) and he already has absolutely zero hair on the top of his head. Damn.

Does he have a college degree?

Wonder what he is doing wrong, I'm not sure why he is regressing. Take a look at his old pic compared to the one you posted:

People try new things.. new styles of training and it sometimes doesnt work.. obviously..

I agree.. he doesnt look great here.. his shoulders are not round. and he doesnt look real big and full..

I was sitting there watching the show.. he just didnt look big enough...

This level of bbing is so tough.. but.. the best will look at their weaknesses and address them... then come back stronger and better next time!

Im sure he will be back and be back much better!

I think its a case of too much too soon.

He was snapped up and hyped up while he was still very young. The added pressure of being "The next best thing" combined with AAS and peptide abuse has seriously took its toll on him.

Trey had MASSIVE potential. You only have to look at his earlier pictures to see that.

His genetics in his legs esspecially were were/are some of the best I've seen at such an early age. But he has destroyed his body with drugs and getting into a rediculose condition in the off season.

I just hope he will be able to re-evaluate his stratergy and improve on the package he brought to the excalibur.

pro caliber legs

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity