over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tri-terror (Aurum RX), Contest Prep Log

**broken link removed**

Do you guys think this physique is suited for classic bodybuilding or just the open?

Wow ,great build there ! You had me thinking man this guy gets into shape fast and then I read the next post .

First meal of the work night going down the hatch. My wife picked me up some pre cooked chicken and its not bad for when Im in a hurry. Threw it in the mic with some vegetarian pintos and then a little jack cheese.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

How's it going for you?
Its pretty good. Work and other obligations have had me running this week so I have not even trained though. Just keeping the food light and staying moving.

Off to a much better start this week. Weight plateaued last week, but as I said in the previous post I was a little preoccupied.
Headed out of work in a few hours and going to hit the bike for a while and get some cals burned and fire up the old furnace.
I turn 38 in three weeks and it's my goal to be in good shape for my party! I'm having all my car buddies over and should be a great time. A few PL and strongmen dudes too but most of my friends are gear heads.
Last time I did this two years ago my wife yelled at me for having rolling burnout contests up my side streets...

Anywhoo.... going to post some pics... of myself lol.... on my BDAY:)

Great leg work out yesterday. I didn't care about how much weight I used just tried to get 10 plus reps on each set.

Time was a little crunched so I did 5 sets of lying leg curls, leg ext, hack squats, and hypers. Legs are killing me now at work...

I used to use a sponsor on here that went away after a few years. Vikings stuff is is up there with the best I've ever used.
My only hold up has been my schedule... damn work and shit.

I've gotten cardio in on my bike a couple times this week already and should get some miles this weekend. Diet is really forming up too. I'm barely eating right now. Basically 2 big meals a day, early evening and early morning.

I snack here and there on some baby dill pickles or a little chunk of cheese.

Meals are 6 to 8 oz of ground beef, sometimes with taco seasoning, sometimes I just douse it with texas pete. Chicken salad or shredded chicken again with hot sauce. Lots of veggies. I fill up on veggies. All kinds, tomatoes, green beens, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, lima beans, carrots etc. Not much starch. A few ounces of quinoa at dinner or some mashed potatoes.

Well training is going well. Got my first taste of a planet fitness on sat lol. My wife joined there because its close to her work and she can take a guest for free so we went together to train chest delts tris. This place was actually setup pretty nice minus the purple on everything. Place looks like puff the magic dragon vomited all over... reminds me of a golds kinda. Dbs only 75lbs though...

Diet was pretty out of hand over the weekend... been pretty depressed and upset about things I can't control. Need to get over that shit.

Trained back today and I did it differently then I ever have. I was really fucking sore after my chest workout and on the way to the gym today I realized that my back has never felt like that. So I used about half the weight I normally would and got no less than 12 reps on about 15 sets... really making sure to feel my lats working. We shall see how they feel tomorrow...

I was 247lbs on fri morning and 251 today so 4lbs isnt bad. Ill probably be back to basline tue, or maybe wed.

**broken link removed**
Down 3lbs from friday! Lol I was 251 yesterday.
I swear I was peeing every 45 min last night at work...

The winning combo:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Need a little nap before work, but just got back from shoulders and tris.
5 sets of 12 to 15 on hammer strength shoulder press, 3 drop sets of hanging side laterals same reps.
3 sets of 12 to 15 on close grip bench and then right into single arm reverse cable press downs 11 to 14 reps 3 sets. I think I was done in about 30 min? With that pace I was sweating and breathing hard by the end. Great feeling and better workout.

Tomorrow is an "off" day but I'll probably do some light cardio and abs.

Decided to catch up on sleep today. I was trying to get 7 hours but woke up around 2 and couldnt go back to sleep. So I got thru an episode of GoT and went to get my son from school.

He hasn't been feeling well. He had a hell of a stomach bug over the weekend and he is better but he has not had much of an appetite. So I pick him up and ask him about his day and he said he felt good and even went hard in PE. I asked him what he ate for lunch and he kind of hesitated and said he wasn't hungry so he didn't eat.

I was like cmon man you have to eat thats why you are feeling bad still. So I finally got out of him that he really wanted a hamburger lol. So we went to wendys for burgers and he crushed a jr deluxe cheese burger, a garden salad, a juice box and a frosty! He looked way better after that.
So we washed the truck and picked his sister up from afterschool and now I'm at work...
**broken link removed**

Decided to catch up on sleep today. I was trying to get 7 hours but woke up around 2 and couldnt go back to sleep. So I got thru an episode of GoT and went to get my son from school.

He hasn't been feeling well. He had a hell of a stomach bug over the weekend and he is better but he has not had much of an appetite. So I pick him up and ask him about his day and he said he felt good and even went hard in PE. I asked him what he ate for lunch and he kind of hesitated and said he wasn't hungry so he didn't eat.

I was like cmon man you have to eat thats why you are feeling bad still. So I finally got out of him that he really wanted a hamburger lol. So we went to wendys for burgers and he crushed a jr deluxe cheese burger, a garden salad, a juice box and a frosty! He looked way better after that.
So we washed the truck and picked his sister up from afterschool and now I'm at work...
**broken link removed**

I hope everything is ok now.

Yeah hes good, no biggie, just a virus.

Yeah bro Im down to like 242 dry.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Bout to crush my lats and rear delts.**broken link removed**

So I got to tell you guys... I have no idea how this will work out in the end but for the last while here I have gone against my instincts and what I "know" and not used ANY free weights for back. In fact I'm barely using freeweights at all...

Mostly nautilus and hammer strength. For my back its doing two things. Saving my lower back and seemingly putting more work onto the actual back muscles. Hard to say for sure because I changed 2 variables at once(im also lifting stupid light, like max of 2 plates on hammer strength).

What I do is this. I start out with wide grip pull downs. This is for my rhomboids and little middle back muscles. Then I do a seated HS row that is very similar to a yates row, then I do the HS pulldown that yates used. Thats pretty much it. Sometimes I do some hyperextension for low back, and sometimes I add nautilis pullovers. I do five sets of each exercise. The first two are really warm ups of 15 to 20 reps. The last three are 12 to 15 and I come right up to failure but not quite. I'm finishing each and every rep with a good squeeze and a brief pause. I've never had my back so sore.
I do worry Im losing something by not doing deads but I havent had to skip any training days either so...

Off today. Going in for legs tomorrow and I'm excited. I realized the other day that my gym has one of those hammer strength leg extensions. That will be perfect for me to isolate my left quad.

Wow things are just settling down for me. Haven't trained in a few days but Ill be back at it tomorrow. My mom came to visit last week for my birthday. Thursday and Friday I was in VA Beach for my daughters chorus competition(which they won!), and Saturday was my birthday. Mom just left yesterday and I'm back trying to readjust to working my nights again.

I owe you guys some pics and Ill get some up soon. I just wasnt able to get shaved or anything and I'm a hairy fing beast right now lmao.

I did get a cool toy for my birthday though...
**broken link removed**

Things are progressing nicely now. Slow steady fat loss. I'm looking and feeling better every week. I backed off what I had started out running quite a bit because it's honestly just not necessary right now.

I could probably use some tren but it's not a must. I'm doing 100mg test p MWF along with 50mg masteron. 10mg winny everyday, 50mcg t3 along with my prescribed synthroid. This aurumrx line is fucking top notch though and this little stack is quite nice.

I have a weakness for anything in the 1911 frame.....

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear