over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trueprotein - Awesome supp - 5 HTP

mountaindog1

IFBB Pro / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
All I can say about this supp is wow. I have been doing everything I can to help get better sleep quality as I don't get as many hours of sleep as I used too..just too busy. I know I know, it's been around forever, but I decided to give it a try 7 days ago.

The last 7 days I have woke up feeling MUCH more refreshed, it is very noticeable. I have been taking 100mgs at night before bed. I believe this is also helping my adrenals rest and repair as well...

The only thing that is odd about this supp, is man I have had some insane crazy vivid dreams. I always read that would happen..well it does. Last night that monster from the movie Jeepers Creepers was chasing me down the road, and then I drove a car into a lake and after I got out and was swimming to shore he was chasing me..hahaa...

JM

agreed....use it when i am dieting and helps me sleep...

Good to know bro. I get the same effects when I've taken ZMA.

mountaindog - how would you say this product compares in effectiveness to tp's zma+gaba product or their sleep aid?

All I can say about this supp is wow. I have been doing everything I can to help get better sleep quality as I don't get as many hours of sleep as I used too..just too busy. I know I know, it's been around forever, but I decided to give it a try 7 days ago.

The last 7 days I have woke up feeling MUCH more refreshed, it is very noticeable. I have been taking 100mgs at night before bed. I believe this is also helping my adrenals rest and repair as well...

The only thing that is odd about this supp, is man I have had some insane crazy vivid dreams. I always read that would happen..well it does. Last night that monster from the movie Jeepers Creepers was chasing me down the road, and then I drove a car into a lake and after I got out and was swimming to shore he was chasing me..hahaa...

JM

LOL! As big as you are how can you be scared? Chicken. :D

I always have the same recurring dream where the women in the movie the hand that rocks the craddle is out to get me. I always wake up before I die in the green house. Feels very real each time and scary as hell. :eek:

mountaindog - how would you say this product compares in effectiveness to tp's zma+gaba product or their sleep aid?

I like their sleep aid - but I feel more refreshed in the morning with this. I have not tried the GABA/ZMA combo yet.

JM

LOL! As big as you are how can you be scared? Chicken. :D

I always have the same recurring dream where the women in the movie the hand that rocks the craddle is out to get me. I always wake up before I die in the green house. Feels very real each time and scary as hell. :eek:

Have you seen Jeepers Creepers?..man that monster was scary looking..haha

Looks like I'm going to have to check this product out when I place my next TP order soon!

I take 5-HTP after nights i take xtc, supposed to stimulate serotonin. This supplement makes me sleep for DAYS. I dont even wake up to my alarm, its an incredible sleep aid.

ive always taken 5htp before bed and it makes me feel great. ive been taking it lately with a product called cyclorem(i cant remember who makes it), it has gaba,5htp and two other ingredients in it and i get excellent sleep off of that. and yeah the dreams can get crazy.

I take 5-HTP after nights i take xtc, supposed to stimulate serotonin. This supplement makes me sleep for DAYS. I dont even wake up to my alarm, its an incredible sleep aid.

It's not good to take 5-HTP the day after you take ecstasy. Sure, it helps, but your body relies more on the drug to produce more of it after the E depletes it. If you do that for too long, your body will pretty much need you to supplement 5-HTP in order to restore your serotonin and it will not produce on its own. Pretty much how Test works if you abuse steroids.

It's not good to take 5-HTP the day after you take ecstasy. Sure, it helps, but your body relies more on the drug to produce more of it after the E depletes it. If you do that for too long, your body will pretty much need you to supplement 5-HTP in order to restore your serotonin and it will not produce on its own. Pretty much how Test works if you abuse steroids.

damn...good to know. lol. I gave up the rave scene for my own health anyways. Last one was Miami over spring break a month or two ago.

YouTube - Fedde le Grand Miami Takeover 2011

So is your point not to take 5-HTP on a regular basis? Or just not to take it after you do ecstasy? Not sure what you are saying...

JM

I been taking it for a month now, and i love the dreams. i look fwd to sleep, because its like me going to watch a movie haha. But last nights dream was scary. Somone was packing me in a box and every time i would try to get out another wrapper would be put on the box lol

just placed an order. Having vivid dreams mean deeper sleep...means recover more? I am excited to try it.

5-HTP has been a miracle supp for me when it comes to anxiety and sleep.
The only problem is that I keep reading it can lead to heart valve damage.

just google "5-HTP heart valve" and you will see tons of stuff about it.

I haven't used it for a while because of what I've read.

I been taking it for a month now, and i love the dreams. i look fwd to sleep, because its like me going to watch a movie haha. But last nights dream was scary. Somone was packing me in a box and every time i would try to get out another wrapper would be put on the box lol

ahahaa - yea that's a weird one right in line with my weird ones. Last nights episode was airplanes were crashing into our backyard and aliens were getting out snatching up all my neighbors...finally we decided to run outside guns blazing and I woke up...LOL..

JM

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311