over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRYING TO BE AS BIG AS I CAN NOW....

My first time running peptides a little over a year ago, I gained 25lbs in 3 weeks! All water weight! Lol. I couldn't even wear my watch, my nose grew larger on one nostril, I had huge bags under my eyes, and the numbness and cts was unbearable! I was running 150mcg ghrp-6 and 150mcg cjc-1295 3xday. The sponsor is no longer around, and ive tried peps again from several other sponsors with none of these sides. Not sure why my body responded like that.
Your gains are not unachievable, but 30lbs in 6 weeks will be mostly water and fat. 5-10lbs of muscle in 6 weeks with the right compounds and diet is deffinately achievable though, but also depends on how you respond to gear and genetics too...

thank you for your opinion ross. good luck

I want the best for you, you know that. I have to ask; why do you want to take this route? Is this something that someone suggested to you??

I want the best for you, you know that. I have to ask; why do you want to take this route? Is this something that someone suggested to you??

finally was able to aquire some of these things and a nice ammount of them. so i figure what the heck, and i really want to push the enevelope for growth for some 6-8 weeks.

i remember the thread when you didnt feel well
you were on alot of stuff
did you get to feeling better yet and figure out what was causin you to feel that bad?

havent been right myself for some time, but w me i think its manopause

i remember the thread when you didnt feel well
you were on alot of stuff
did you get to feeling better yet and figure out what was causin you to feel that bad?

havent been right myself for some time, but w me i think its manopause

yes, i didn't go see the dr as of yet, but took the advise of you guys here, and dropped the deca, adrol, and dbol. feel a lot better.

My dude, I have ONE thing to say; based on that picture that you just posted above, you have absolutely NO BUSINESS AT ALL running that much gear!!!! PERIOD! :lightbulb:

Thank you, yes 100%.

i dropped the deca, drol, and dbol going on a week now. lost 12 lbs so far

You are currently still running the sust and tren but dropped 12 lbs after removing those compounds?

Just wanting clarification.

You are currently still running the sust and tren but dropped 12 lbs after removing those compounds?

That's what it sounds like but he dropped 3 compounds all known for water retention so i'm sure not an ounce of fat or muscle lost, just water weight. More reason why to not have a see food diet while bulking, all that sodium and crap and looking at the scale you think you're getting huge! lol. Best to have a plan and try to follow it and go from there then go in blind with a bunch of gear and hoping for the best. Be safe bro and even a $50 bloodwork to check everything is a nice piece of mind especially since you said you already have BP issues.

I tried to get bloodwork in ny but couldn't unless I had a script

My dude, I have ONE thing to say; based on that picture that you just posted above, you have absolutely NO BUSINESS AT ALL running that much gear!!!! PERIOD! :lightbulb:

1500 mg sust and 350 mg tren? Thats not that much gear you make it sound like it's a pro dose of 5 grams a week or something lol. How much gear were you running when you were 225 cut up? Let me guess, 500 mg test/wk:)

I have to agree with the see food and eat it diet. I personally wouldn't do it. When I did try that before, yes, I gained about 25 lbs in no time, but my belly was also popping out and my pants got tighter, and I mean "tighter" lol

I'm all about adding pounds, but now that I'm 36, I'm trying to keep the fat pounds down a little more then before. I would say come up with a nutrition plan, then post it, see what everyone's opinions are.. and that could help you out more.

Good luck!

I agree with future freak, but if your cycle is based on the premise that you want to be as big as possible, you pick those hormones; 1500mg test + 350mg tren ace.

I'd go more tren ace, eq, and npp and absolutely go overboard with HGH.

That's not an all out cycle, bro. That's an all-out buffet with a pretty poor fat-preventing cycle.

Couple things come to mind. My first question is this...what weight can you easily maintain? Meaning, IF you do put on your 30lbs in 6 weeks can you maintain it? If it were me, I wouldn't be able to, not without even more drugs. My second question is how long did it take you to lose those 12 lbs from your last cycle? 3-4 weeks? Water or not I'm not a fan of fluctuating body weight like that. In a sense you will have gone from +12lbs, losing 12lbs and back up 30 + lbs...then possibly losing some again. IMO, that is really hard on the body, especially in that short amount of time.
Also, I think there is a point when using AAS that the body needs a break. In other words the gains start coming slower and slower..even if you keep raising the dosages. You will know when this time comes, your body will tell you. If you really want to make a run at 230+lbs. my advice would be to give your body a break for a while and get a plan of attack...diet, workouts, etc. I'm betting you can accomplish this goal with less drugs as well, it may just take a little longer. Bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint. It's good to have goals, though. Either way...best of luck to you and stay safe.

yes, i didn't go see the dr as of yet, but took the advise of you guys here, and dropped the deca, adrol, and dbol. feel a lot better.

I remember that thread from a couple days ago to.Glad your feeling better.I would get some blood work done asap. Plenty of guys never feel anything bad until it's to late. Dbol and Adrol makes me feel like shit separately.Cant imagine them at the same time. 1500mg of sust.? Thats a grip of test brotha.I can respect you for having goals and going after them. You dont need to get it all in this run though. Whats the most test you have ran before this?

just started the tren today. but yes, when i droppped the deca, inject drol/dbol last week, i have lost 12lbs since. like ti said, today was the 1st day of this new hgh, igf-1, pepe, sus and tren

That's what it sounds like but he dropped 3 compounds all known for water retention so i'm sure not an ounce of fat or muscle lost, just water weight. More reason why to not have a see food diet while bulking, all that sodium and crap and looking at the scale you think you're getting huge! lol. Best to have a plan and try to follow it and go from there then go in blind with a bunch of gear and hoping for the best. Be safe bro and even a $50 bloodwork to check everything is a nice piece of mind especially since you said you already have BP issues.

thank you wukillabee. yes that is exactly right, i dropped all 3 of those compounds last week. and you're right, i will fix the diet thing. i appreciate the help brother.

1500 mg sust and 350 mg tren? Thats not that much gear you make it sound like it's a pro dose of 5 grams a week or something lol. How much gear were you running when you were 225 cut up? Let me guess, 500 mg test/wk:)

thanks lewy! how's it going on the west?? ;) and yes, it's not a huge protocal really. and i had the pic up there to show the beginning stage. it's cool if people don't think i am BIG, and SHREDDED ;), but i will be. and the goal is to be that. shredded i got at 201 and 6'0, so i don't think this will be too hard. i will be posting updated pics that people can LOL at. i like the critisim.:rolleyes:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear