over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

U.S.A - What a FREE country! Bla-hahaha

btmagnus said:
If you don't think our situation has improved now, compared to pre 9/11 then how come we have not been hit by repeated devastating terrorist attacks? By taking the aggressive stance on terrorism, that the Bush administration is taking, it is keeping the terrorists more on the move than in the past, and giving them less time to organize.

we were never hit by repeated terrorist attacks bro..

so to say...hey look we are not being hit by repeated terrorist attacks cuz of bush's policy is kinda lame...

to go from no attacks to one attack back to no attacks seems like things went back to normal...its not like we were being attacked repeatedly and bush came along and did something..

less time to organize...?? supposedly this 9/11 plan took years to organize so...how is bush's policy keeping them "on the move" what active measures keep terrorists moving..?

Big Ed said:
Tell the people in NY who lost there families in the world trade centers that you dont agree with the patriot act.

I would have absolutely no qualms telling them that.

www.lp.org

The Patriot Act is exactly what JJ said.

www.lp.org

dissent is the American way.

Homer said:
Is complete and total BULLSHIT meant to distract us as a country from the REAL problems: the deficit, trade deficit, health care, social security etc.

Bro id rather have these problems then innocent people being killed.Im confused what you people want. We can not have a country lead by total anarchy which seems like some people want. I agree that it is becoming harder for us bbers to get what we need and it sucks I don’t like it, but im glad that our government is taking steps to aid in our safety. I feel better knowing that they are trying rather than sitting back with there dicks in there hands.

Bros -

I am about to shed a fucking tear here ;)

I came on here a year ago and it seemed like every member on this board hated me for speaking my beliefs. I never "imposed" anything on anyone. I simply lay the facts out and they speak for there self.

Man, it seems like everyone (not only on this board) that has REAL news (un-government controlled) via the internet is starting to see the fucking truth.
Mav - i agree with you, i VOTED for Kerry but i cant say it would be any better... although i dont think our Americans would still be dieing over nothing more then oil (and to finish what "daddy" couldnt). I also dont think we would still be "policing" the world in the name of "democracy". Where is the democracy in the good Ol US if A? Nada - none. Our votes do not count for SHIT!
I honestly think that those fucking voting machines (cant follow a paper trail to redo the votes) helped Bush pull of his re-election. Think about it - if you cant pull of the WTC bullshit then rigging a few million votes would be child’s play. I mean, the exit polls are always correct and they had Kerry kicking ass - then BAM ... Bush and crew took control.
Hell - he rigged the first election win against Gore.... and that was without voting machines.

Anyway - i have total rights to bitch - i never in my life voted for a fucking BUSH - Hell Bush Sr is the idiot that signed steroids into a controlled substance in 1990. .. now Jr is pushing the Ol steroid train while once again trying to finish what "daddy" coundnt.

Well - back to my point - THANKS for all you bros who are speaking out about what they believe. Slowly but surely the American public are being woke up to reality - and just like Hitler - Hitler Jr will have to pay the piper!
JJ Insane1

Big Ed said:
Bro id rather have these problems then innocent people being killed.Im confused what you people want. We can not have a country lead by total anarchy which seems like some people want. I agree that it is becoming harder for us bbers to get what we need and it sucks I don’t like it, but im glad that our government is taking steps to aid in our safety. I feel better knowing that they are trying rather than sitting back with there dicks in there hands.

Bro -
If you actually believe that those WTC buildings fell due to those 2 small ass planed hitting them then you will always wonder what we want.
That shit was planned and for one reason - to take our rights in the name of FEAR!
Let me ask you a logical question... and i am OPEN to any logical answer.
If those buildings where not taken down by a controlled (no not those fucking airplanes that the building was SPACIFICALLY designed to withstand) demolition then explain this to me... how and WHY did either tower fall after only an hour of burning (most had burnt out when they fell and the black smoke proves that) ... and just exactly HOW did the WTC7 fall so perfectly STRAIGHT down (see the videos i posted above) YET - the building in Spain burned for 18 straight hours but was NEVER FELL!
(FACTS)
**broken link removed**

This one is especially informative -
http://judicial-inc.biz/Madrid_skyscraper.htm

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Now - i am open to ANY logical explanation as to WHY this building (steel structure just like all the WTCs) can stand 800 degree temps for 18 straight hours but.. the WTC (especially WTC7) only "half way" burnt at less then 800 degree temps for no more then an hour and they fell "perfectly" straight DOWN and disintegrated into small particles (continently small enough to be hauled off easily and quickly)?
Give me a logical explanation and i will shut up about this subject. Until someone answers this question i will ALWAYS believe our government "imploded" those buildings to further there agenda of using "terrorist" as a way to induce FEAR to the American public in order to take away our freedom.

JJ Insane1

jj bro i am an open mind kind of guy but what your saying is some pretty weird shit bro. I will read your links in the morrning its getting late ;)

Big Ed said:
jj bro i am an open mind kind of guy but what your saying is some pretty weird shit bro. I will read your links in the morrning its getting late ;)

Well thanks for being open about it... i know its weird shit but whats the limit for total control and power? Whats the limit for billion and billions of dollars?

I know it sounds far fetched but ... Hitler killed millions but he did it in a different way. Its totally possible and the more the government remains secret about it... not allowing the public the ability to look at videos - listen to 911 calls - examine evidence - while taking away our freedom - having "secret" government agencies - getting caught in lies - not attempting to explain the event that took place on 9/11 ...
the more they dig there hole in history as the MOST crooked organized criminal group ever. They have committed numerous WAR CRIMES that will eventually have to be answered for sooner or later ...
Yes - One day soon the shit is going to hit the fan. I cant wait to see these mother fuckers go down - and pay for turning this country into a cess pool of FEAR over something that does not exist.
I want LOGICAL answers ...

JJ Insane1

JJ.. YOU ASK WHEN WE WERE EVER ATTACKED BEFORE 9/11.. HOW ABOUT WHEN THE TRADE TOWERS WERE CAR BOMBED DURING THE CLINTON ADMIN.. WE HAVE BEEN HIT TWICE NOT COUNTING THE O.K. BOMBING.. REMEMBER? you ask were i get my info.. from news ect.. true.. you get yours from a very different, yet equally bias place.. THE INTERNET.. any geek can get a web site and publish about anything they want.. whatreallyhappened.com? please bro.. why are they the truth?? do you not think for one minute if the press could get their hands on a juicy story of conspiracy ect against bush they would not publish it.. name me the cops that testified or fireman that said they belive that the towers were rigged.. AND BY THE WAY.. YOU SAY TO NAME ANY TERRIORIST ON OUR SOIL.. THEY WOULD NOT BE A VERY "GOOD" TERRIORIST IF I KNEW THEIR FRICKIN' NAME NOW WOULD THEY :rolleyes: ... as for where to get info about al zarquwe being iraq.. how about al jezzra news.. hardly a american favorite.. they have published many stories stating that he is in iraq and leading most of the car bomb attacks.. he has sent numerous statements to the network for them to read.. i think ill take his word for where he is over "whatreallyhappened.com.. \
and jj.. you and i ghave discussed the trade towers falling straight down before.. THEY ARE ENGINEERED TO COLLAPSE UPON THEMSELVES WHEN THEY REACH OVER A 3 DEGREE LEAN.. i have stated that before.. ask any structural engineer.. thay are designed to fall upon themselves so as to not collapse upon adjacent buildings.. by the way.. where were all the "teams" and why did no one see any of them repeatedly enter the buildings to rig them to fall? no one saw anything.. JJ you are a good bro.. but, for the life of me i can not understand why you fall for these conspiracy web sites.. hell, there would be every liberal demo in the states chomping at the bite to get this published about bush.. they seem to be ignoring this.. thank god.. i admit tha they news is flawed and sometimes very bias.. now can you admit the same thing in regards to your "conspiracy" web sites? by the way.. this discussion started out about persoanl freedoms being taken away.. what the hell happened ? BY THE WAY.. HOW WERE THE TERRORISTS "FAKE" ? WE KNOW THEY EXISTED.. WE HAVE PICTURES OF THEM GETTING ON THE PLANES. WE HAVE PHONE CONVERSTAIONS OF PASSENGERS CALLING LOVED ONES DESCRIBING THEM.. WE KNOW SOME THE PASSENGERS FOUGHT WITH THEM.. WE HAVE THAT RECORDED.. WE SEE THE PLANES GO DIRECTLY INTO THE TRADE TOWERS.. please explain why they were "fake" terrorists..

Last edited:
I agree with everything you just said, Lats. The conspiracy websites are ridiculous. Some people really need new hobbies. And yes, the press loves a good presidential scandal. If there were one shred of credibility to any of these conspiracy theories, the press would JUMP ON THAT SHIT!! The truth is that if I wanted to create a website and say that George Bush humps unicorns in the devil's lingerie, I could do it. There's probably even someone that would believe it.

JJ, you're a good guy. I've always liked you as a person, but your political views are just................. :confused:

JJ, no offense but you have some pretty entertaining views on the world.

I would be curious to hear your opinions on the following topics:

1. Alien abductions/autopsies/probes
2. Who shot Kennedy?
3. Is Elvis alive?
4. Did we really land on the moon? If so, did the Russions land there first?
5. The Loch Ness Monster/Big Foot/Yeti
6. Princess Diana's "murder"
7. The Holocaust
8. Vaccines - real or government mind control scam
9. Roswell, NM
10 Area 51, NV

I eagerly await your insights.

dont worry JJ

JJ INSANE1 said:
Well thanks for being open about it... i know its weird shit but whats the limit for total control and power? Whats the limit for billion and billions of dollars?

I know it sounds far fetched but ... Hitler killed millions but he did it in a different way. Its totally possible and the more the government remains secret about it... not allowing the public the ability to look at videos - listen to 911 calls - examine evidence - while taking away our freedom - having "secret" government agencies - getting caught in lies - not attempting to explain the event that took place on 9/11 ...
the more they dig there hole in history as the MOST crooked organized criminal group ever. They have committed numerous WAR CRIMES that will eventually have to be answered for sooner or later ...
Yes - One day soon the shit is going to hit the fan. I cant wait to see these mother fuckers go down - and pay for turning this country into a cess pool of FEAR over something that does not exist.
I want LOGICAL answers ...

JJ Insane1

Im right there with u, I can see where your coming from and your point of view and definitly agree in many and numreous govt conspiracies. U must be very analytical, most just take things for what they are. But thats not always what they are, I dont think your ideals are to far fetched and could be true. Sometimes u have to look deeper into things to see what they are, analyze things, question the standard. AKA think outside the box
gooey

maybe people will have a different opinion when the govt rolls out the national id card program and you have to show your card constantly to go and do things...

and no card = big trouble for the person braveenough to not carry it..

although i suspect that most of the guys that are making fun of jj wouldnt mind showing the cards for their own protection.

i do agree that jj's approach to this would make some people scoff.

and for the bro that said something about it being harder for bb's to get supps, for me and the others i am sure that has nothing to do with it as my ability to get supps has not changed nor become any more of a hassle than it used to be 5 yrs ago.

Snarf said:
JJ, no offense but you have some pretty entertaining views on the world.

I would be curious to hear your opinions on the following topics:

1. Alien abductions/autopsies/probes
2. Who shot Kennedy?
3. Is Elvis alive?
4. Did we really land on the moon? If so, did the Russions land there first?
5. The Loch Ness Monster/Big Foot/Yeti
6. Princess Diana's "murder"
7. The Holocaust
8. Vaccines - real or government mind control scam
9. Roswell, NM
10 Area 51, NV
I eagerly await your insights.

1 - Sure -theres one running the WHITE HOUSE
2 - Not the person they claim - wasnt possible
3 - Sure Elvis lives with 2 pac in Cabo
4 - I seriously doubt it - but i seriously dont care either
5 - Loc Ness - No ... Big Foot ... No ... Yeti .. well of course :eek:
6 - In my opinion - Murder
7 - Have no clue nor care
8 - Gov control -Anthrax = Cipro = Big money
9 - Roswell - yeah its there, but have no clue why nor do i care.
10 - Same as Roswell, i dont give a shit

Now -
About the "conspiracy" web sites.
If you will NOTE the links i laid out for you to look at where NOT conspiracy web sites. They where links to foreign news sites. Foreign news cant be controlled by our Dictator Bush.
You look at the page and it says "What really happened.com" and with your CLOSED mind you already dismiss it as "conspiracy" - what you dont look at is the FUCKING FACTS that are on these sites.
Yes - the WTC where hit by a FAILED attempt of a car bomb ... they didnt fall. SO - Knowing DADDY failed - AGAIN! Georgie Jr succeeded.
I knew you would throw the bombing of the WTC in the early 90s out - so ... besides the first FAILED attempt of our government to destroy them, where are all the OTHER terrorist attacks?
Oh - btw if our government already KNEW that the Towers where a target then please EXPLAIN to me this.
How in the hell did our SUPERIOR military - intelligence - high tech radar - NORAD - high tech security systems- allow those fucking planes to fly around FREELY for an hour? Hmmmm? The first plane hit the tower 45 minutes before the "pentagon" plane hit... WTF? Your telling me a plane can go off course for 45 minutes and slam into the MOST PROTECTED BUILDING IN THE WORLD without any fucking military intervention? Sure they could IF SOMEONE ORDERED THEM TO STAND DOWN.
Come on - answer that.
You say the building where designed to fall straight down? Hmmm who told you that? The person the government hired to tell you that so you would dismiss the "conspiracy" theories? Yes of course.
Explain to me why WTC7 fell straight down? Very small fires - yet it fell straight down. Your telling me these buildings are suppose to fall straight down the second they catch on fire? Thats not consumer friendly is it? Not much time to get out?
Now - feel free to explain WHY the Madrid building stood tall and all the WTC fell. They where the SAME steel structure.
See- all you see is the name of the web site, if it isnt "American" based or "popular" to the public then its automatically registered in your BRAIN washed noggen as "conspiracy ... bla bla" ... BUT if you would READ-READ-READ the FACT-FACT-FACTS that are on the sites you would UNDERSTAND-UNDERSTAND-UNDERSTAND that the US is not always what your government says it is.
Control of the media is the number ONE tool for government brain washing.
Bro - do a search on Dan Rather. Wanna know why he quit? He had a choice - quit with dignity or go down in flames... all because he told the FACTS AND TRUTHS on Ol Georgie deserting the fucking war.
Lats - i know you are hard core military and i totally respect you for that... but it kinda sucks your "Commander and Chief" was a fucking pussy war deserter - "daddy pulled some strings". Bro - thats a fact. You cant dispute that.

So - everyone can laugh at Ol JJs CONSPIRACY theories - but look a little closer and see - there FACTS.
No one is answering my questions - why all the "secrecy" around the WTCs falling? Why cant we see and hear things that NORMALLY would be allowed?
Why are EVEN the parents and relatives of the WTC tragedies being snubbed when all they want is answers?
If the government has nothing to hide - then why do they hide this info? in the name of "national security" or "ongoing investigations".
Yeah it is a matter of national security ... why? Because if the truth gets out - the nation will RISE up against the fucking CRIMINALLY organized government for what they did on 9/11.

JJ Insane1

Last edited:
G.E.R.M said:
maybe people will have a different opinion when the govt rolls out the national id card program and you have to show your card constantly to go and do things...

and no card = big trouble for the person braveenough to not carry it..

although i suspect that most of the guys that are making fun of jj wouldnt mind showing the cards for their own protection.

i do agree that jj's approach to this would make some people scoff.

and for the bro that said something about it being harder for bb's to get supps, for me and the others i am sure that has nothing to do with it as my ability to get supps has not changed nor become any more of a hassle than it used to be 5 yrs ago.

Yeah GERM -

The fucking ID cards are coming bro. Complete and totaly loss of privacy in the name of "security".
Does anyone remember back when people paid CASH for products? Shit - it was actually hard for the government to trace your income or follow your trail... then the "check card - credit card" was phased in...
I remember when you could rent a car and all you needed was cash and a drivers license. Not anymore - you have to be able to be traced - ie, the credit or check card.
Used to be so hard for the IRS to follow your spending... not now. Credit card and check cards fixed that problem.
When they introduce that bullshit national ID card we will all be accounted for just like they want.
The American public are being herded like a bunch of fucking cattle ... complete with the ear tags (id cards).

People - dont get me wrong. I am not mad a Lats or anyone else who blasts me on these threads... they have there views, althought i am glad i can see they are brain washed views. People are raised to believe things - people who "trust" in the government are taught to do so... its bred into them.
So its not there fault.

Oh - btw -did you see Ol Georgies speach after the Pope died?
Hahahaha - i KNEW he would throw the words "freedom" & "democracy" in that speech somewhere
Bush =
''The Catholic Church has lost its shepherd, the world has lost a champion of human freedom, and a good and faithful servant of God has been called home,"
Hey ... that figures after all ....

"Pope John Paul II repeatedly told President Bush that an invasion and occupation of Iraq could be the spark that starts World War III. How did the president react to the pope’s criticism? On the feast day of Saint Patrick, March 17, 2003, he went on television to say that we would invade Iraq in 48 hours if Saddam didn’t leave his homeland. On the feast day of Saint Joseph, March 19, 2003, President Bush began his quest to colonize the Middle East."

Bush had no respect for him anyway.

BTW...

I need to thank the Mods for letting this thread stay up... Most of the time my political threads get deleted.
I think we have a right to discuss politics as long as politicians keep picking on us (Anabolics).

I "do" respect the people of the United States. I consider everyone on this board my friend. I do not look down on anyone for being close minded.
Everyone is different ... in every way. Thats at least ONE right we still have left.
I also respect every single soldier that defends our country. Although i do feel sad for each and every one because they are dying for lies.
"Children" are being sent to Iraq - and coming home either dead or forever physically or mentally maimed over nothing more then Oil and a vendetta to fix "daddys" failiers.
Thats so sad.
Personally - i would move to another country - or worse case scenario - take my own life before i would be made to take innocent children and women’s lives for Oil. (Yes - Iraqis are REAL people - REAL children - REAL families)
That is how passionate i am about this subject.

JJ Insane1

OKAY.. LETS TRY THIS JUST ONE MORE TIME.. 1) the madrid building did not fall because it did not lean to the required degree to collapse upon itself.. you want facts.. ia ma giving you structural engineering facts..
2) the trade towers fell because they had a 3 degree lean.. hell, even the newscasters mentioned the fact that the towers were leaning before they fell.. 3) i am not hardcore military.. never served.. 4) you are now saying that george bush sr tried to take down the trade towers first? and bush jr did take the towers down to make up for his daddy failing?? jj.. it is one thing to have a "open mind" but, youj have bought into the conspiracy theories hook, line and sinker.. 4) dan rather tried to put the "faxts" together about bush being given special treatment and being awol and he could not do it.. with all his investigators and all of cbs money he could not prove.. thank god for "what really happened.com" for enligtening us.. :rolleyes: 5) the other trade tower fell according to those who were interviewed (ie engineers) for various reasons.. one being that the towers were connected underground loss of weight ect caused the structure to start a lean and the eventual collapse..
jj.. you want facts.. i gave ya structural facts about the building design.. you choose not to belive them.. i just gave you facts about the madrid towewrs not leaning to the building collapse mech. you proably want believe that either.. you state that your conspriracy web sites provide facts.. how do you know?? do you delve any further to investigate what they write..? even complete goof balls can have web sites.. plus wasnt whatreally happened.com also the site that said that nick berg was not killed by terrorists but, by the cia? they sate that he was wearing a abu grave prison uniform and tha the men standing behind him could not be arabic based on the way they stand?? then al zarquwe makes a statement that he dressed nick berg in a orange jump suit before he beheaded him in retaliation for the abu grave/ cuba prisoner mistreatment.. (orange being the jumpsuit color in the prison).. kinda makes "whatreallyhappened.com" look pretty silly.. i did not know that arabs could not stand there like that.. interesting.. especially when zarquwe admitted that he did it.. but, "whatreallyhappened.com" knows better.. by the way.. did they ever admit tha they were wrong on the web site?? i doubt.. just came up with another theory.. by the way, you never did tell me why you believe that the terrorists were "fake".. :confused: BUT SEE JJ.. THIS IS WHY RESPONDING TO YOU DOES NO GOOD.. I GIVE YOU STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FACTS.. YOU SAY THAT "THE GOVERMENT HIRED SOMEONE TO TELL US THAT".. IT IS TAUGHT IN ENGINEERING TEXT BOOKS FOR PETE SAKE.. :rolleyes: SO IT DOES NO GOOD TO FURTHER RESPOND.. YO WILL JUST SAY THE GOVERMENT "HIRED" SOMEONE.. YOU WILL NOT INVESTIGATE FURTHER FOR YOURSELF..IT IS ALL A CONSPIRACY..

Last edited:
Even though I don't agree with a lot of what you say, JJ, I agree you make very valid points. Whether people agree or not, at least YOU THINK. You're a smart guy and I've read and pondered every point you make. I think one thing we all DO agree on is that the government has WAAAAAAYYY too much power. Again, I don't have any idea what can be done about it though.

I am also glad that people are allowed to express their views. I think the key is just doing it without getting into insult contests. As long as we can be respectful, I doubt it's a problem.

So now, how do we fix this? How do we get freedoms back? Anyone? Anyone? ;)

Lats, I'm glad you're here. You keep me from having to type much because I agree with everything you say. Good logic, facts and common sense. If you weren't here I'd have to write all that myself and I'm much too lazy for that. :D

jj you state like you know for a fact that dan rather was threatened by the goverment..were you there when he was threatened.. you sound like you know for a diffinite fact.. lets here it.. dan rather was "forced to leave" after he used forged documents in his investigation even after being told by experts that the document was fake.. he tried to nail bush and he went over the line.. by the way.. the documents were already proven to be fake and no jj.. the goverment did not hire someone to tell us this..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneWolf22
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity