over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

U.S.A - What a FREE country! Bla-hahaha

Gone1

Banned
Here ya go - The Great "Patriot act" at its best!
Bet your ass Ol Georgie and boys aint just using this shit for Cough - cough - "Ahhh... Terrorist" - yeah thats is - all those "Terrorist" we have running around out streets!

What a fucking crock of shit - read this and just WATCH your FREEDOM and RIGHTS go right down the ol Washington TOILET!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7361416/

Increase follows expanded powers for terror investigation

The Associated Press
Updated: 8:19 p.m. ET

April 1, 2005WASHINGTON - The government requested and won approval for a record number of special warrants last year for secret wiretaps and searches of suspected terrorists and spies, 75 percent more than in 2000, the Bush administration disclosed Friday.

Assistant Attorney General William E. Moschella revealed the figure in an annual report to Congress. Last year’s total of 1,754 approved warrants was only slightly higher than the 1,724 approved in 2003. But the number has climbed markedly since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, as authorities have moved aggressively against terror suspects. In 2000, there were 1,003 warrants approved under the 1978 Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

Since passage of the Patriot Act, the FBI can use such warrants in investigations that aren’t mostly focused on foreign intelligence.

Operating with permission from a secretive U.S. court that meets regularly at Justice headquarters, the FBI has used such warrants to break into homes, offices, hotel rooms and automobiles, install hidden cameras, search luggage and eavesdrop on telephone conversations. Agents also have pried into safe deposit boxes, watched from afar with video cameras and binoculars and intercepted e-mails.

Details about some FBI surveillance efforts last year emerge from court records spread across different cases. But only a fraction of such warrants each year result in any kind of public disclosure, so little is known outside classified circles about how they work.

Last year, for example, the FBI used a special warrant to search the home of Portland attorney Brandon Mayfield, who was jailed in May after his fingerprint was incorrectly matched to one found on a bag of detonators near the scene of train bombings in Spain that killed 191 people in March 2004. He was released after the FBI admitted its mistake.

The Justice Department acknowledged the search as part of a lawsuit Mayfield has filed against the U.S. government in which he contends his rights were violated by his arrest and by the investigation against him.

© 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Yup just gives the pigs more powers than they need already. Its bad enough now that they abuse the powers they have now. I would not have a problem with the patriot act if anything and everything found in an arrest or warrant was thrown out and not prosecutable if it was not related to terroism. And all parties who were falsely arrested under this law should be compensated as well. :mad: Abuse at its best. MM

the sad thing is that neither party cares about our freedoms.. i am republican but, i am not foolish to believe that they are striving for little goverment and less intrusiveness.. they once were the party for that.. no more. the demos are just as bad.. most of the biggest backers of the "steriod summit" in washington were democrats.. the senator form california (democrat) was the one that tried to get arnold to pass a bill banning all supplements that may enhance performance.. republican mr mc cain was the one that said that the goverment may have to take over baseball in order to get them to handle their "drug problem".. dont get me wrong.. i am all for the patriot act.. i want as much protection against terriorists as the next guy.. but, if you give the goverment an inch they take a mile.. we are on a slippery slope and it is not going to end.. for the love of pete, most european countries have more freedom than we do.. old men and women that are out of touch with reality are the ones being elected.. they are truly delusional in most respects..
"we dont like this.. we will take it over.. it is for their own good".. that is the thought process. that they are saviors and we know nothing. they are only saving us from our good and we will thank them for it latyer.. it is getting out of control and i fear that there is nothing that can be done.. all of them are to blame.. no party.. no president.. all of them.. :mad:

no we are to blame for this. The people are the ones who elect them to office. So if you want to blame somebody you need to blame the people of the united states. They re-elected george bush, mccain, joe biden etc. I voted for kerry but that by no means is any better but it least it wasn't bush.

Mav

Ok

First -

There are NO terrorist. Terror is the excuse to take our freedoms away.
Iraqi "Insurancy" are NOT terrorist. If there where actual terrorist running rampid through our streets then i would agree with the patriot act... but the only terrorist we have are the ones that molest children (like in florida all over the news) ... the ones who rob, rape and murder (Atlanta jail break) - those are called CRIMINALS. Seems these kinds of people are running rampid while out WONDERFUL government does NOTHING about them ... but BY GOD THEY ARE AFTER THOSE AWFUL TERRORIST!
Patriot act has nothing to do with terrorist.... it was made to take your freedoms - plain and simple.

Terrorist in Iraq? (I thought Afghanistan was who was responsible for the New York bullshit? Well i guess thats not important anymore as they do not have any oil)
There are NO terrorist in Iraq either -
They are the people who occupied Iraq prior to our "War based on pure lies" ... they simply do not want us there.
If Iraq could bully the United States and come in and walk all over us, then... every one on this board would be considered "insurancy" if we fought back.
Yes - i am sure as MEN living in OUR country with OUR families being MURDERED left and right that WE would also fight back... just like they do.
I would - so i would be considered a "terrorist".

Now - I have 3 family members in Lawenforcment - one in the FBI - the other in the DEA the other is a local pig. The FBI & DEA family members have BOTH told me OVER and OVER again that the use of the "patriot act" is never used for terrorism. If your a drug dealer then the law says you could be "funding terrorist" somewhere down the line - therefore you are FUCKED by the patriot act.
Both have told me stories of how easy it is to do basically ANYTHING they want now - using the patriot act. This is a fucking ashame.
FBI dude actually laughed when i told him it was almost impossible (used to be so) to get a wire tap. He told me within 2 hours he could have my cell and home phone tapped.... its that easy.
So - believe what you guys want - i see this country going straight to hell in a hand bag. Economy is fucked - our freedom is fucked.

Patriot act is the dildo that George is using to fuck us with.

JJ Insane1

So what does anyone think we can do about it? I used to get as worked up as anyone over this crap. Actually, I would go into ape shit rage sometimes. But really, what can we do? It would be pretty much impossible to organize a group with enough power to have the laws changed. The government has reached a point of power that without A HIGH percentage of the population backing it, a revolt of any kind would be pointless.

Voting means nothing. It doesn't matter who's president, who's in congress, or who's in the senate. The results are always the same. It's power the members of government want and whatever makes them more powerful is what they'll do.

I used to be one of the most lively bastards in the political threads, but I realized that all that bitching just stressed me out. Until someone can come up with some way to do something about our government, I plan on following my OWN rules. If the government ain't bothering me, I ain't bothering them.

Tell the people in NY who lost there families in the world trade centers that you dont agree with the patriot act.

JJ INSANE1 said:
First -

There are NO terrorist. Terror is the excuse to take our freedoms away.
Iraqi "Insurancy" are NOT terrorist. If there where actual terrorist running rampid through our streets then i would agree with the patriot act... but the only terrorist we have are the ones that molest children (like in florida all over the news) ... the ones who rob, rape and murder (Atlanta jail break) - those are called CRIMINALS. Seems these kinds of people are running rampid while out WONDERFUL government does NOTHING about them ... but BY GOD THEY ARE AFTER THOSE AWFUL TERRORIST!
Patriot act has nothing to do with terrorist.... it was made to take your freedoms - plain and simple.

Terrorist in Iraq? (I thought Afghanistan was who was responsible for the New York bullshit? Well i guess thats not important anymore as they do not have any oil)
There are NO terrorist in Iraq either -
They are the people who occupied Iraq prior to our "War based on pure lies" ... they simply do not want us there.
If Iraq could bully the United States and come in and walk all over us, then... every one on this board would be considered "insurancy" if we fought back.
Yes - i am sure as MEN living in OUR country with OUR families being MURDERED left and right that WE would also fight back... just like they do.
I would - so i would be considered a "terrorist".

Now - I have 3 family members in Lawenforcment - one in the FBI - the other in the DEA the other is a local pig. The FBI & DEA family members have BOTH told me OVER and OVER again that the use of the "patriot act" is never used for terrorism. If your a drug dealer then the law says you could be "funding terrorist" somewhere down the line - therefore you are FUCKED by the patriot act.
Both have told me stories of how easy it is to do basically ANYTHING they want now - using the patriot act. This is a fucking ashame.
FBI dude actually laughed when i told him it was almost impossible (used to be so) to get a wire tap. He told me within 2 hours he could have my cell and home phone tapped.... its that easy.
So - believe what you guys want - i see this country going straight to hell in a hand bag. Economy is fucked - our freedom is fucked.

Patriot act is the dildo that George is using to fuck us with.

JJ Insane1

Right again my friend... INSANE? very sane if you ask me.

Big Ed said:
Tell the people in NY who lost there families in the world trade centers that you dont agree with the patriot act.

People of NYC who lost their families in the world trade center, I dont agree with the patriot act!
Its just like JJinasne said, the patriot act is a fucking mockery of our rights, our privacy, and the poor souls who where killed in those buildings.
"Terrorsists" are conveniently whoever you want them to be at the time, they where vietnamese, cuban, iraqie, russian, palestinien, and if you look at it from their perspective, American. The word has no meaning and most of fat redneck inbred motherfuckers that occupy this counrty dont have the mental capacity to draw those conculsions. and its becouse of this that things like the partiot act can not only be passed, but backed by those who it enslaves.

Last edited:
JJ.. I AGREE WITH THE FACT THAT WE ARE LOSING OUR FREEEDOMS.. BUT, NO TERRORISTS?? PLEASE.. that thought process was around on sept 10th.. we found out different.. i know you saw the trade towers burn.. lets not say that they are not around.. as for iraq.. we know that many of the leaders for the insurgents are al quada (terrorists).. that is also a fact.. we have arrested some of them and they are captains of al quada.. so yeah, jj.. i agree that we are losing our freedoms.. but, the trade towers crashing and 3000 people dying proves you wrong that terrorists are not here.. like i said.. we thought that on the 10th of sept.. the 11th proved us wrong.. hell.. they were going to school here.. taking flying lessons here.. THEY ARE NOT HERE? PLEASE.. :confused: BY THE WAY.. TERRORISTS ARE OF ANY NATIONALITY THAT WOULD LIKE TO DO US HARM.. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE THEY ARE FROM..if you plan on killing americans and disrupting or trying to dismantle a way of life, than you are a terrorists.. not hard to comprehend... JJ.. AL ZARQUWE IS IN IRAQ.. HE SAID HE IS IN IRAQ.. HE IS A CAPTAIN TO BIN LADEN.. WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR FACTS??.. NO TERRORISTS IN IRAQ?.. HE IS LEADING MANY OF THE INSURGENTS.. HELL, HIS SECOND IN COMMAND WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED.. :confused:

Last edited:
Big Ed said:

Find me the phone numbers of each and every one and i will personally call them tell them i dont agree with the patriot act - There was more to those buildings falling then just those fucking planes hitting it - you will see in the future.
A while back i started threads like this and everyone jumped my ass - but ever since then, everything i said is coming to light as truth.
Plain and simple - and the government will admit it - they can NOT stop a fucking terrorist any better now then before 9/11. That is already admited by CIA - Homeland idiots - and Pentagon idiots.
The patriot act wouldnt have stopped shit.

JJ Insane1

LATS said:
JJ.. I AGREE WITH THE FACT THAT WE ARE LOSING OUR FREEEDOMS.. BUT, NO TERRORISTS?? PLEASE.. that thought process was around on sept 10th.. we found out different.. i know you saw the trade towers burn.. lets not say that they are not around.. as for iraq.. we know that many of the leaders for the insurgents are al quada (terrorists).. that is also a fact.. we have arrested some of them and they are captains of al quada.. so yeah, jj.. i agree that we are losing our freedoms.. but, the trade towers crashing and 3000 people dying proves you wrong that terrorists are not here.. like i said.. we thought that on the 10th of sept.. the 11th proved us wrong.. hell.. they were going to school here.. taking flying lessons here.. THEY ARE NOT HERE? PLEASE.. :confused: BY THE WAY.. TERRORISTS ARE OF ANY NATIONALITY THAT WOULD LIKE TO DO US HARM.. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE THEY ARE FROM..if you plan on killing americans and disrupting or trying to dismantle a way of life, than you are a terrorists.. not hard to comprehend... JJ.. AL ZARQUWE IS IN IRAQ.. HE SAID HE IS IN IRAQ.. HE IS A CAPTAIN TO BIN LADEN.. WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR FACTS??.. NO TERRORISTS IN IRAQ?.. HE IS LEADING MANY OF THE INSURGENTS.. HELL, HIS SECOND IN COMMAND WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED.. :confused:

Where do you get your fact bro? From your "controlled" media my friend.
Our government will tell you anything to make there case - and to get the public behind them. Bin fucking Ladin is dead my friend. Jesus - common since will tell you that along with every fucking arab news paper - tv station and all the people who dont fall for the crap the "stupid" mind controlled Americans do.
(Proof)
**broken link removed**
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/central/10/06/karzai.binladen/
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/HEALTH/01/21/gupta.otsc/
**broken link removed**

Now - Al Zarquwe? Well... where is he bro? If we are so " superior" to all the rest of the world then why cant we catch a fucking towel head in a country that has nothing more then rocks to defend its self with? If he is alive and exist then whats the problem CATCHING him? Hmmmm... lets see, we can use a fucking satellite to beam down and read the vehicle ID numbers right off the dash of your Cadillac but... we cant seem to find a fucking towel head? That just doesnt add up my friend.

Here is my point - i am SURE there are terrorist SOMEWHERE in the 3rd world as there ALWAYS will be and just like the "WAR ON DRUGS" (That cost us billions for nothing) the GREAT BUSH ADMINISTATION will never stop the "evil doers" as well.
I have a question for you? Name ONE terrorist in the United States my friend.
No - you cant use the "fake" terrorist they planted in those planes - name one here - in the US that would justify the patriot act and us loosing our rights? Since the "patriot act" .. just how many TERRORIST have we shit canned with NUKES roaming around the United States?
Oh - you cant use any person named Mohammad that knew a friend of a friend of a cousin who knew a girl friend of a barber that "talked" to Bin Ladens brothers best friend 12 years ago ... like the government does. And YES - that does happen.

As far as the "CLAIM" that those freakin idiots took flying lesson in Florida to learn how to fly those planes into the trade centers.... if you will do some research (even your CNN government controlled station) you will find that the INSTRUCTOR of that school "testified" to the 911 Commission that there was NO WAY the guys they claim did it could have actually flown a fucking commercial airliner ANYWHERE because they couldnt even fly a Cessna.

I am not going to argue - i see that more and more people are seeing the same things i already KNEW. I feel really good about that. You will always have your die hard "believers" of everything the controlled media says.
Just the other day - on CNN and MSNBC - basically EVERY station ... it was admitted that THERE NEVER WAS WMD in Iraq - and... the evidence was "doctored" to meet the governments justification to invade that country.
(Proof)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A15184-2005Mar31.html
http://www.canada.com/national/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=e99e98db-b77a-46bb-89df-31abfb0ca5b2

There is a "fired" CIA agent suing the Bush admin. right now for firing him because he WOULDNT falsify his reports and he KNEW (worked undercover in Iraq for 10 years) Iraq never possessed WMD.
(proof)
**broken link removed**

Here is the pathetic part - Bush blamed the “CIA” on HIS fuck up. Why not? He will get away with it because the average American will actually believe that shit. The president is the fucking commander and chief for Gods sake - HE KNEW they didn’t have WMD and he is just throwing the blame on down the line. Let me ask you this … if he really DIDN’T know, is that someone YOU want protecting YOUR country? Someone who just kills at will? Someone who doesn’t take a few extra steps to assure he is doing the correct thing instead of allowing a shit load of innocent children and women to be killed in a war that never should have taken place?
Fuck man, get a clue. If we are being lead by someone that fucking blind to reality then we don’t have a chance in hell to start with.
I am friends with EVERYONE on this board and Lats is one of the best bros … I do not disrespect him in anyway… but I do not agree with him in every way either.
People - On September the 11th of 2001 … something MORE then just 2 planes flying into 2 of the BEST build building in the world happened. There is SO much secrecy behind that incident its pathetic.
There are SO many unanswered questions … but the part that is not understood (EVEN BY ALL THE FAMILYS WHOS FAMILY MEMBER DIED) is why cant/wont the government come clean if there is nothing to hide?
(There excuse - "it risks national security" or " due to ongoing investigations")
The familys just took the government to court to try to get them to just release the 911 tapes but… not happening. Why not? Is there something we SHOULDN’T hear on those tapes? Like EXPLOSIONS from all parts of the building that wouldn’t have happened from 2 planes crashing into the top couple of floors? There are SO many people (even firemen and police) testifying (of course its not aired on government CONTROLLED news) that they heard “MANY” explosions through out the buildings.
The government had all the debris hauled off IMMEDIATELY and destroyed instead of NORMAL procedure of EXAMINING the evidence. WHY?
Most of all … just exactly why/how in the FUCK did Building number 7 fall ? It wasn’t hit my any planes.. It was “hardly” on fire … yet out of thin air (and you can see explosions from every floor - SAME AS A CONTROLLED IMPLOSION ) it fell straight DOWN … and disintegrated. Funny hu?
(Proof)
http://wtc7.net/ & **broken link removed**

Shit man, I can rant all day about the shit the government is PROVEN to be hiding in the name of “national security” and “due to ongoing investigations” but I get tired of spreading the truth. People are seeing the light - more and more. Just like Hitler - and all the other communistic fuck wads - sooner or later they will be brought to justice and Bush is no different.
Its only a matter of time.

My main problem here is this - Afghanistan and Bin Laden where “supposedly” responsible for the WTC crap right? (Yeah riight ;) )
Ok - why are we in Iraq? If you believe Bin Laden is alive then - Why is he free to run around and Saddam is captured when he had (PROVEN) nothing to do with the WTC?
Why are we in a war with Iraq when the government admitted they have no justification for invading them? No WMD? No proven ties to Al Quada? No reason other then “to spread democracy” - and Police the world?
What the fuck justifies the United Stated loosing over 1600 men and women of our military and wounding over 16000 (most of whom are permanently maimed) for the “spread of democracy” in a country that is proven to NOT want us there?
Why didn’t we invade Iran? They have nukes. They have terrorist. They have ties to Al quada. They have everything Iraq didn’t have? The government KNEW they have all these things ALONG time ago.
Yet we invade a fucking 3rd world country for absolutely NOTNING except OIL.
Sure Iran has oil - but hey , they can actually fight back with REAL weapons …unlike the idiots in Iraq who have nothing more then ROCKS and ak-47s with some homemade fucking bombs.

Come on people - please wake up. Open your EYES.
Jesus - look at OUR own congress! They sit on NATIONAL (controlled) tv and make grown men testify about “steroid” usage ….Fucking baseball players! What the fuck? Where are there priorities? Who paid for that entire day of BULLSHIT? YOU DID - TAX PAYERS!
Do you not think there are SO fucking many other REAL problems that time could have been used for instead of STEROIDS? What about all the fucking CRIMES in OUR country that they fail to stop? What about the fact that A CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER was actually hired to WORK in a fucking elementary school right before he KILLED that 9 year old girl in Florida? Is that not a bigger problem to warrant a fucking national tv debate? What about all the OXYCOTIN abuse by teens (and baseball , NFL players)that are DYING left and right from that drug? Where is the CONGRESSIONAL concern for that? What about all the COCAIN abuse (the government smuggles in to start with) by teens? Why not convene a congressional meeting to STOP rape - murder - gang violence - REAL drug dealing?
Yet they sit there and waste your time and MONEY while poking holes in athletes who did nothing more then what most of the bros on this board do every day - take anabolic steroids to BETTER there selves !

Fuck I am done ranting - I hate our judicial system - I hate our government - I hate the fact that no matter if we vote or not our voice is never heard - I hate the fact that all those Americans are dying over a war of lies and deceit - I hate the fact that STEROIDS are actually in the news every day taking the place of fucking ecstasy - cocaine - C.Meth. I hate the fact that SO many Americans are being FOOLED into believing the BULLSHIT that comes out of the mouth of every fucking politician in America.
I hate fact that I fucking have to pay $2.16 a gallon for gas when we have 8% more fucking gas in inventory to use then we did before 9/11 ( **broken link removed** )
Oh - I almost forgot - I hate the fact that our government came up with the “propaganda” of FEAR called the “Terror alert” and actually has the fucking nerve to color code the shit like they are predicting a fucking hurricane!

(**broken link removed**)

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/display?theme=29

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? Bwahahahaha … Lats my friend you have to admit that’s fucking hilarious!

JJ Insane1

Last edited:
JJ INSANE1 said:
Find me the phone numbers of each and every one and i will personally call them tell them i dont agree with the patriot act - There was more to those buildings falling then just those fucking planes hitting it - you will see in the future.
A while back i started threads like this and everyone jumped my ass - but ever since then, everything i said is coming to light as truth.
Plain and simple - and the government will admit it - they can NOT stop a fucking terrorist any better now then before 9/11. That is already admited by CIA - Homeland idiots - and Pentagon idiots.
The patriot act wouldnt have stopped shit.

JJ Insane1
Man, you have got to calm down. I don't want to pick a fight with you, but i think that you are wrong. If you don't think our situation has improved now, compared to pre 9/11 then how come we have not been hit by repeated devastating terrorist attacks? By taking the aggressive stance on terrorism, that the Bush administration is taking, it is keeping the terrorists more on the move than in the past, and giving them less time to organize.
I think that you and many other people will look back at the Bush Administration some day as having done much good and not being afraid to take action. He will leave a legacy of getting much done for the country and fighting the war on terrorism, which includes that in Iraq.

JJ TOTALLY RIGHT BRO

I could not agree w/ you more pal! WMD? Weapons of mass DISTRACTION. Why are we not being hit again? Because the attack was part of a plan -- for fear. FEAR = CONTROL. We are being mindfucked by our fucked up govt.

Why do terrorist hate us?
hmmm.... aside from what the controlled media will tell us, go to another country and get the truth -- you will be appalled -- and ashamed.

btmagnus said:
Man, you have got to calm down. I don't want to pick a fight with you, but i think that you are wrong. If you don't think our situation has improved now, compared to pre 9/11 then how come we have not been hit by repeated devastating terrorist attacks? By taking the aggressive stance on terrorism, that the Bush administration is taking, it is keeping the terrorists more on the move than in the past, and giving them less time to organize.
I think that you and many other people will look back at the Bush Administration some day as having done much good and not being afraid to take action. He will leave a legacy of getting much done for the country and fighting the war on terrorism, which includes that in Iraq.

Bro -
Tell me this - Lets just say for fucks sake that the 9/11 crap was due to terrorists....
Name ALL the terrorist attacks on US soil BEFORE 9/11?
Yes - its the same as AFTER - NONE.
(Oklahoma was a pissed off American so that doesnt count.)

Due to the fact that we NEVER had any terrorist attacks - there was no WARRANT for a freedom taking "Patriot act". So - along comes 9/11 - with the use of FEAR tactics ... there is now a excuse to take your rights away.
We never needed our rights taken away in the name of "TERROR" before and we still dont now.
Nothing has changed since 9/11. Anyone including ANY terrorist could still walk there happy ass right across the Mexican border (yeah they want you to think that by checking passports and hightened airport security that all terrorist would FLY from overseas). Think about it - if you want to do damage to the US and do not want to send red flags everywhere , how easy would it be to just fly into Mexico and walk into the US just like a billion Mexicans do daily? Sure - the Patriot act will stop that. Not!
Airport security better after 9/11? How could it NOT be? How bad was it before? Its sad to think that a couple of fucking men with FUCKING BOX CUTTERS could highjack 4 fucking commercial jet liners! Sit back and think about how fucking rediculous that is bro? Your adult enough to wonder - how could a couple of men with 1 inch fucking razors (box cutters) take control of a plane FULL passengers - and crew and actually get away with it?
Are we suppost to believe that - the passengers where such pussies that they couldnt stop these fucking idiots? Bro - as i am sure most of you will agree, if you put my big ass on an airplane and someone so much as starts wigging out, farts to loud - much less pops out some pussy ass box cutters - i am gonna pound there fucking ass into a coma - and i know other MEN on the plane would do the same. 80 people vs 3 fuck-o's with sissy ass razors?
Im sorry - i aint buying that shit. Are you telling me that the pilots just gave up to some idiots with some small ass razors that would just cause flesh wounds? No guns, no bombs ... just box cutters.
That is as much a joke as the "terror alert" bullshit.

There are NO fucking terrorist cells in the US. The fucking FBI admitted that on cnn (yes i can find the link if needed). ALTHOUGH - There is alot of FEAR and FEAR sells my friends. People will give up there rights in the name of FEAR. Scare the people - dont have a fear - make one - Terrorist!

So - i ask you, where are all the terrorist on US soil? I ask you to name all the "Terrorist" attacks pre 9/11 on American soil.

This country is a joke. Now - dont get me wrong, i am not disrespecting YOU ... i respect your views although i think your brain washed like all the rest but i TOTALLY understand you cant help that.

JJ Insane1

Last edited:
I got a terrorist for you...

Let's see...

The USA makes up a story of Weapons of Mass Destruction. We then, against the wishes of the United Nations Security Council and without the support of the world-at-large, invade a soverign nation.

That sounds like terrorism to me!

Funny thing is that prior to the US invasion of Iraq, al-Quaida was a fring extremist group whose membership hovered at around 100. Since the invasion, however, al-Quaida now has well over 100,000 members whose sole purpose in life has become the elimination of the "infidels", i.e., the United States.

Osama bin Laden is either brilliant, or Bush and Company are incredibly stupid. Either way, bin Laden's 9/11 attacks accomplished two very important tasks:

1. al-Quaida is now the most well-funded and boasts the highest membership of any extremist group in the country, and

2. We, as American citizens, are now under the control of what many people call "American Taliban". The government, or rather the Republican party in conjunction with extremist right-wing Christian fundamentalist groups, have brought us from a FREE COUNTRY TO A THEOLOGICAL REGIME.

These are sad times, and history will most likely call this our darkest times as a nation.

Coopie said:
Let's see...

The USA makes up a story of Weapons of Mass Destruction. We then, against the wishes of the United Nations Security Council and without the support of the world-at-large, invade a soverign nation.

Funny thing is that prior to the US invasion of Iraq, al-Quaida was a fring extremist group whose membership hovered at around 100. Since the invasion, however, al-Quaida now has well over 100,000 members whose sole purpose in life has become the elimination of the "infidels", i.e., the United States.

Osama bin Laden is either brilliant, or Bush and Company are incredibly stupid. Either way, bin Laden's 9/11 attacks accomplished two very important tasks:

1. al-Quaida is now the most well-funded and boasts the highest membership of any extremist group in the country, and

2. We, as American citizens, are now under the control of what many people call "American Taliban". The government, or rather the Republican party in conjunction with extremist right-wing Christian fundamentalist groups, have brought us from a FREE COUNTRY TO A THEOLOGICAL REGIME.

These are sad times, and history will most likely call this our darkest times as a nation.

Very well said my friend - i totally agree and also i would like to THANK the people who are finally posting there thoughts ... everyone used to be scared to post openly against the government on this board.
I would get PMs from bros who totally agreed but didnt want to piss anyone off with there views.
We need MORE of you guys - thanks for standing up!
JJ

I keep telling you guys. The majority of the people in this country voted for gearge bush. You get what you pay for. The people wanted this and this is what they got. I am glad I didn't vote for bush. Gives me the right to complain.

Mav

the war on terrorism...

Is complete and total BULLSHIT meant to distract us as a country from the REAL problems: the deficit, trade deficit, health care, social security etc.
If the government was really serious about terrorists in our country they might start with controlling our fu**ing borders that thousands of people pour through every day bringing who knows what with them.

wow so correct it hurts!!!!!

Coopie said:
Let's see...

I could not agree with u more, the United States is just as fundamentally radical if not more religously radical then many muslim nations and cultures. Religion and spirituality is a very personal, beautiful thing. It shouldnt be used to control, manipulate and be forced upon anyone. That is not the purpose of religion. I agree with Gade, people voted for him, even numerous members on here, knowing his connections and idealism. This current adminstration is going to try and control much of the freedoms we once had. America has changed, and IMO I dont believe for the better. Im not saying Kerry was the better choice, but I know that now its only going to get worse.
gooey :confused:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner