over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC saturday Couture vs Gonzaga & GSP vs Koscheck

Tom

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I would like to see Couture win but Gonzaga is a war machine!!! If GSP is on he should beat Koscheck and I hope he does but I'm on the fence on this one....could go either way.

couture and GSP...no question.

I like your confidence but...

couture and GSP...no question.

I keep rehashing that monster kick Gonzaga delivered to Crocop's head that dropped him like a bag of dead fish!!

I'm going to say GSP. I don't think Koscheck's wrestling ability is enough to beat GSP's overall skill.

As for Couture/Gonzage, this will be a true test for Gonzaga. He is a very strong and talented young fighter, and Couture will be by far the highest caliber of a fighter he has ever faced. I am far and beyond a Randy fan over any other fighter, but this is a tough one to call. I will say though that if Gonzaga beats Randy, I don't see him losing to anyone, anytime soon.

Fuggit, I'm saying Randy!

Gonzaga and GSP

I think Gonzaga will pull an upset again, and GSP will defeat Josh. I have known josh for a few years, he is improving but still lacks in the standup game. He is a great wrestler but his submissions skills arent up to par esp against GSP. However, he could really pull an upset, something i would love to see! Livin in vegas, its a real pleasure to watch MMA really grow, I just hope the sport stays true to the athletes by increasing the contract awards and purses. Having trained in a mixture of mma backgounds incl Krav maga, BBJ, boxing, all I can say is no training IMO is more grueling or will press you to the outer bounds of your physical limitations. It also allows anyone with enuf heart, dedication and superior attitude and in some cases less than superior fighting skills a chance for glory. MMA is the fastest growing sport in the world, and vegas is the MMA capital. Long live this great sport and its athletes.

UFC tomorrow

I think with his experience and his ability to really push a fight, Couture will win decidedly. Both Gonzaga and Couture know what they are doing on the mat and I dont see one being able to dominate the other in the ground and pound game. They will prob get stood up a few times and then it will come down to striking where I think Couture may have the upper hand.

Kos is a great fighter and has made great efforts to become a more balanced fighter (i.e., better striker) but he's not on GSPs level just yet. If GSOP hasn't slacked on the training I believe he'll take Kos without too much difficulty.

Only about two weeks till Rampage and Henderson go at it. That's gonna be fun to watch!

I cant wait to see this card...I am a couture fan and i think he will pull it off in late first round.....With a ko...

Hopefully I will get my lift in early enough to watch the fights.... Should be a decent card to watch.

DW

This should be an interesting night. Frank Mir is also fighting and Kendall Grove is up against Patrick Cote. I'd like GSP and Randy to win but we'll see, Gonzaga seems to be on a streak.

Lynx! woo! woo! another female fan!!!

Lynx! woo! woo! another female fan!!!

:D When I was in Albuquerque I went to the gym that "The Dean of Mean" Keith Jardine (supposedly) worked out at, but I didn't see him. Pretty nice gym though. :D

Elings are you going to TiVo it or whatever it's called?

just like everyone else, im going to say couture and gsp.

gsp didnt train for his fight against serra. he's not making the same mistake this time.

couture is probably one of the best conditioned atheletes in mma, even at the age of 44. gonzaga's kicks dont scare him- as he put it ' i get kicked in the head everyday...'

win or lose, couture represents himself and the sport very well and comes off as a class act all round. even if he were a huge dog in this fight i'd still be cheering my ass off for him.

BFU

man.. based on who i like personally.. i think couture will win.. he is just such a acool guy.. love the fact that he destroyed silvia (who i thought was average fighter at best).. plus , just a class act.. but, gonzaga is such a powerful fighter.. this is not a good fight for randy.. but, i will root for him all the way.. gsp will beat kos easily...

I keep rehashing that monster kick Gonzaga delivered to Crocop's head that dropped him like a bag of dead fish!!

that was a brutal kick...but it wasnt calculated. crocop PUT himself in bad position there...if his hands would have been up he would have been fine. couture is in a completly different class than gonzaga. there is no doubt in my mind...couture for sure.

Returning to gloat....

I think with his experience and his ability to really push a fight, Couture will win decidedly. Both Gonzaga and Couture know what they are doing on the mat and I dont see one being able to dominate the other in the ground and pound game. They will prob get stood up a few times and then it will come down to striking where I think Couture may have the upper hand.

Kos is a great fighter and has made great efforts to become a more balanced fighter (i.e., better striker) but he's not on GSPs level just yet. If GSOP hasn't slacked on the training I believe he'll take Kos without too much difficulty.

Only about two weeks till Rampage and Henderson go at it. That's gonna be fun to watch!

It wasn't too hard to call this one. Couture and GSP are simply talented fighters that know how to raise their performance beyond that of their opponent's.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads