over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ultimate leg blasting, quad gutting training info

not sure if this got brought up but i may be confused...

should i just skip my leg day completely and just do squats inter workout like as warm up to chest.

or should i still do my monday leg day but do two additional days of squats in the week?

I try to put the bar on lower traps:shoulders. Higher hurts my neck, and on Smith squats tweaked my back. Being tall could have something to do with it.

In regard to Squat depth. I noticed watching a training video on you tube of Dexter Jackson training legs, I was kind of surprised to see how shallow he squatted. I have seen training videos of Lee Haney where he also used a shallow depth on barbell squats. I used to think it was kind of ridiculous if I saw someone doing squats that way, but now Im starting to reconsider. If you keep moving continually throughout the set without locking out.

Here is the video of Dexter squatting:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkuwLxFnOJE]Dexter Jackson leg workout mmm - YouTube[/ame]

In regard to Squat depth. I noticed watching a training video on you tube of Dexter Jackson training legs, I was kind of surprised to see how shallow he squatted. I have seen training videos of Lee Haney where he also used a shallow depth on barbell squats. I used to think it was kind of ridiculous if I saw someone doing squats that way, but now Im starting to reconsider. If you keep moving continually throughout the set without locking out.

Here is the video of Dexter squatting:

Dexter Jackson leg workout mmm - YouTube

Seen a few videos of various Pros training legs..and yeh...most of them are squatting shallow......and constant tension to...but them seem remarkably shallow, particularly the 2nd exercise...
Mind you...ive always tried squatting deep,but each time i do,,i get a bit of a recurring niggle of an injury coming out the bottom of the squat in the upper inner hamstring/groin area when i go heavy.( Think im not suited or flexible enough )
I then have to revert to the shallow constant tension like these....as i have done last few weeks..and the pump is tremendous...but further to that....DOMS big style. Yet i dont always get DOMS from the heavy/deeper stuff.
As im following Y3T at the moment ive noticed a significant difference in pump and DOMS being greater than the heavy week....

I think most squat nazis really take it too far in terms of the most effective depth. For example, steve kuclo has massive, monstrous legs and his squat depth isn't all that great. I'm sure any shallower and there'd be some knee strain but with his hamstrings just close to parallel, i think that's good enough.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b_R9I_81og]Steve Kuclo Offseason Squats; 635, 585 - YouTube[/ame]

If you go low bar you can go lower and then add in front squats

I do squats 2x a week doing 3-4 sets each time. Results have been amazing. Legs have always been a weak point for me and this has made me buy new pants cuz i outgrew my old ones in the leg area.:headbang:

Nike ønsker at bevæge sig væk fra golf Woods nike shop dk

tilbud nike free

Nike ønsker at bevæge sig væk fra golf Woods

De fortsætter med at understøtte det antal unoLa golfspiller sportsudstyr selskab Tiger ønsker at løse de problemer, du har i dit liv

LONDON, INGLATERRA.Nike enige om, at Tiger Woods golf holde sig væk i løbet af den tid, du har brug for at beskæftige sig med sit privatliv, sagde torsdag en direktør for selskabet.

Divisionen kurser i sportstøjet nike free 5.0 dame selskab, der producerer 650 mio **broken link removed** et år har været en af ​​de brancher, der nike free run 2 har været hårdest ramt af skandalen. , Formanden for det mærke, Charlie Denson sagde, at han ikke ønskede nike tilbud at se Woods i aktion indtil afspilleren nike free 3 er klar.

Nike Inc., baseret i Beaverton, Oregon, har sponsoreret Woods i lang tid nike free sko og besluttede at fortsætte med at støtte nummer et ranking på trods af skader på sit image efter at have indrømmet et antal udenomsægteskabelig anliggender, som offentligt nike free born undskyldte i sidste uge.

Vi har været meget støttende til Tiger, da nyheden kom ud og fortsætte med at støtte det,'' Denson fortalte The Associated Press. Har du problemer med at skulle beskæftige nike free run herre sig med, og beskæftiger sig med dem. Vi ser frem til at vende tilbage til golfbanen.''

Under de omstændigheder, jo **broken link removed** mere du forsøger at løse dine problemer og gøre det bedre, blive bedre, når du vender tilbage,'' sagde han.

AT Inc. og Accenture, stoppede sponsorere Woods, efter at spilleren var påvirket af skumle afsløringer nike flyknit og nike free 5.0 beskyldninger. Andre sponsorer som Gillette, Procter Gamble og schweiziske ur mærke Tag Heuer, minimeret spredningen af ​​spillerens billede billige nike shox i deres annoncer.

Woods i sidste uge undskyldte offentligt, nike free 3.0 dame men har ikke annonceret en dato tilbage til golfbanerne. Spilleren sagde fredag, at han ville gennemgå behandling for 45 dage og ville deltage terapi sessioner til at løse deres personlige problemer.

Vi er tilfredse nike free sko med hans holdning nu, som beskæftiger sig med dette og ser frem til at se dig tilbage,'' sagde Denson .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131