over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

update on the wifey

feelnfit

FOUNDING Member
Registered
well as some know my wife shatterd her legg in october. this resulted in 2-plates,16 screws and 4 rods, and 2 cast. well she is doing better in that department. the rods are gone, she waers a boot to walk in, and can put up to 20lbs weight on that legg. the breaks are filling in and looks like just one of the plates will have to stay in. the other plate will come out later this year. now for the new news. she has been having shoulder problems for about 6 weeks as a result of having to bear weight on one side while coming down the steps. she heard a pop or felt it , i am not sure. anyway this was 6 weeks ago. the dr told her to try pt for a while to see if that helps. after 2 sessions she said it was worst so we stop it. went and did a mri and guess what ? torn rotory cuff ! well operation is for the end of the month. the dr wants to wait alittle bit longer to see if she can handle a little more weight on her legg first. well now instead of april her going back to work it looks like june..
she has good spirits and even joke about being the bionic woman. man when it rains it pours. thanks all...

Last edited:
Thats bad...

I hate to hear shes suffering so..

My wife broke her ankle and had surgery last spring..She now has osteoarthritis in three of her ankle joints.

I can only imagine what your poor wife is going through..

Was she in a car wreck or what?

i went through something very similar last april being a pedestrian run down by a car that took off leaving me broken and bleeding in the street to die.

i am getting my plates and rods and screws out this summer... :D

but i can jog or run(if needed in emergency) and am in very little pain this far along...

tell her to push herself as hard as she can and harder than the docs tell her to....

my docs and P/T's now admit my pushing of myself led to my rapid and alomst complete recovery (and they wanted to take my right foot off the night of the accident)..my last lingering isses bsedides some scar tissue in my ankle joint is once extremely tight posterior tibialis tendon..

tell her to keep her chin up and make sure she eats like a BB'er cuz all my protein shakes and vitamins and "other" supps helped me heal at a rate that had the docs scratching their heads....lol

thanks

thanks guys. i will tell her what you all have said. she broke her legg running down the stairs from our bedroom to the kitchen thinking she had left something on the stove burning. she trip and miss the last 8 steps. she does not remember falling. just waking up on the floor. now this happen about 130am in the a.m. because she was cooking sunday dinner trying to get ahead. i found her at 330am ,2 hours later after i notice that she was not in bed. i went down stairs and look into the dining room and found her passed out underneath the dining room table with blood on her legg. i freak out thinking she had hit her head on the table or that some one had broke in and did something to her. i woke her up and saw her bone coming out of her legg and called 911. well the rest is history.

bro i wish her fast recovery,and good luch with shoulder,i partaly torn my shouldere last year,and it was a pain in the ass i could lift but i did anyway,i just one stupid mofo:)but anyway,one more time good luck.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear