over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using Both Lasix and AMP at Contest Time - - Again

Big-Al,
Well that would work but Please only use the anadrol the last three days to the show otherwise the aromitization will get the better of you. I would most deff. i.v. the inj. lasix as it enters your blodstream right now and work almost as quickly! I agree 20mg friday morning and 20mg friday night should do the trick and if need be use another 10mg friday morning just make sure you switch to distilled water the last week and run a carb depelation mon-wensday then start your carb load at 150grams complex dry carbs divided into 6 equal meal then friday look i nthe mirror and add another 50grams if you are still flat giving you a total of 200 grams thrue friday night then start loading 2-3 rice-cakes with jelly every 2-3 hours from 8-9:00 p.m. on untl you get to sleep. first thing in the a.m. before pre-judge eat some pancakes with alot of syrup and 6oz. flank steak then 2 hours before pre-judge take 400mg synthelator w/ 1 carbo forsce mixed with 20 grmas of glutamine! on your water do this
monday: 3 gal distilled
tuesday: same
wensday: 2 gallons
thursday: 1 gallon
friday:sipp no more than 16 oz. distilled water or better yet black coffe of green tea as these are a natural diuretic and work very well. best of luck and i hope this is of some help to you. wyldeone.

Thanx wylde, question, not sure i understand 1 thing stop the adrol now and only do the last 3 days or continue now and stop taking on Tuesday before show. I'm using tren and winny with prop. and feel like I'm right on schedule. Damn that will take 4 shots to do that much of the synthelator. hope i can use a 25 gauge with that.

also big A you can jump in anytime. I could stop the A-drol tomorrow, exactly 2 weeks out. I am using
Tren 75 mg daily
Zambon's 50 mg daily
just stopped last week Omna's 250 mg daily
Starting prop 100 mg daily
armidex 0.5 mg daily going up to 1 mg daily last 2 weeks
nolvadex 20 mg daily
have proviron available
4iu's GH daily
have been using 1 adrol daily for 3 weeks.
my bodyfat was 5.9% yesterday using the Jackson-Pollock method
5'7" 196 lbs
don't have halos on hand and couldn't get quick enough.
Here is my pic last yearand I am that good now, just wanting to get the last details right to win overall and not just weight div is my goal.

big-al - I'm pretty sure Synthelator is water-based so 25g will be a piece of cake!

xcelbeyond

This was 2 years ago. I hope it works.

Attachments

• alan 1.jpg
    alan 1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,627
Lookin awwwfuully ripped there bro! Were you using any diuretics, if so what? How much did you weigh in this pic?

xcelbeyond

In this one Ionly used taraxatone, a herbal water pill, and weighed 185. thanx for the compliment.nI'm trying to improve on that.

Wylds advice is perfect. I believe that he means that you stop the a-50 now and only use some th elast three days. That makes sense. If you had halo as well, it owuld have been perfect.

The synthelator is waterbased so you can get it through any needle. And you need 400mg, that's for sure.

BIG A is correct!

BIG AL,
BIG A answered your question for me yes stop the a-50's until the wensday or thursday of the show and run them right thrue the show. also take 2 tabs of proviron per day from now thrue the show and haloteston would help tremediously as well! Also I recomend a winstrol load like this
wensday: 100mg zambon
thursday: 150mg zambons
friday: 150mg zambons
hope this helps and good luck. best wishes wyldeone.

Thanx guys I'll let you know how I do. I appreciate all the input. Its nice to be on a board with smart, reasonable and helpful people.:)

I'm resurrecting this post (I consider VERY informative) to get scheduling and dosage for Aldactone and Dyazide.

xcel

I do have a new product i got from a pro friend that i am experimenting with right now that isn't a diuretic and you don't even need diuretics and so far this product looks very promising and i will keep you updated(THANKS CHAD!LOL) wyldeone

Plasma expander?:confused:

question

i had a question about the synthylator, so 400 mg, thats a whole 10ml vial? just want to be sure. inject in glutes? delts? or anywhere?
DOK

Since you're probably doing this for contest/photo shoot, IM in glutes - 400mg

xcel

Bump - wyldeone, anyone?

xcelbeyond said:
I'm resurrecting this post (I consider VERY informative) to get scheduling and dosage for Aldactone and Dyazide.

So take about 50-60mg of haloteston then.

Last edited:
diuretics

I will give my theory on lasix. I start taking 40mg on sun-wed am.
It wiee flatten you out and you will feel awful. here is why, When you dehydrate youself that much, you lose all of your fluid vol. cut you water back om wed night, as little as possibel. the water will start to fill in the intra cellular space first then move to the extra cellular space, and then you start to slowly fill back in with carbs.
the reason I don't take on the day of the show because you look fFLAT AN UNABLE TO GET A PUMP (oops) the diuretic has pulled all of the water out of 1st 2nd space. you body needs time to recover that lost fluid without spillin into the third space.
pac
pm me if you want to talk

Hey guys
Lasix is a strong diuretic and can mess up all the hard work. Personally I dont like to use it . Many times, you can get away with miold herbal type diuretics and get super shredded. Somebody mentioned Taraxatone, their are others that will do the trick.If you have prepared properly, you do not need strong diuretics. I use the herbals,start restricting my water wed carb up on a single source of carb to avoid gas and bloating, drink about a liter between thur-fri. Carb up means carb up!!! after weight in on friday, start rehydrating your muscle with about 1-1.5 liter befor PJ. Introduce the simple carbs and fats Fri night-and sat morning, not excessively though. Keep taking the herbals and use that AMP. Its important to rehydrate starting friday as not only will the water stay in the carbed up muscle, it will osmotically pull the remaning water from the skin.
This worked for me during last years circuit, I think I was the most shredded at the IFBB worlds in Cairo -Nov.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131