over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using Both Lasix and AMP at Contest Time - - Again

Big A said:
AMP - depends how much you weigh on the day, you can get away with 400mg. Take it all 1hour before going on stage. Definetelly IM ONLY as IV will enter the blood stream too quick and the vasodilation will be way too quick and you'll pass out.

Lasix - the inj is the most controllable and safe because you know exactly how much you have in your system at one time and you know exactly when it starts working and when it finishes.
This is what happens witrh diuretics: you take it, you piss out the water from the muscle and the vascular system, then you piss out the water from under the skin. The hours later the water returns in the muscles and veins. Later on it returns under the skin. You want to go onstage after the water came back in the muscles/veins but before it came back under the skin. All the above can take many hours - even 24hr+ It is all individual though and you have to experiment prior to the show and find your times.

And no, the Lasix will not affect the AMP results. Actually, AMP is used in greyhounds to stop the tying up syndrome' - it prevents cramps. I personally found that I can take any quantity of diuretics before a comp and I don't cramp thanks top the AMP, no matter how hard I flex on stage (I have a tendancy to overflex).

hi Big A,
i just join the board and have learn a lot thing from here. I am wondering if by using lasix and AMP for dope test contest will they show in urine test? As the dope test is carry out after the final.

gh2004

As far as I know, Synthelator (AMP) is not on any banned drugs lists. Lasix is though.

Re: This has been eating at me...

Even with extremely low body fat, i hold water within the skin, so skin looks rather thick (genetics). It's gonna take diuretics for me to shed that water to get the thin skin appearance.

There is probably another diuretic that's better (more predictable) than Lasix, but I can't remember it's name or can I get any. If Big A chimes in on this he can tell ya. I can easily get Lasix.

Your getting the "inside info" on contest prep/tips from the Pros and top level competitors here! :D

xcelbeyond

Yea I could see someone telling the wrong person and getting in trouble. For someone that keeps everything to themselves, a search may be unlikely, but still would suck.

Im going to speak to a few lawyers on the possible consequences just to get a solid answer about laws in my state. I'll post my findings and you guys be sure to send me questions if you want to know something.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry guys, wrong post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member