over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using Both Lasix and AMP at Contest Time - - Again

Hadi

Who exactly are you, AND WELCOME TO THE BOARD MAN!!!

THats some good info Wydleone...

THanks chris

If I remember correctly, hadi is either a world-class or IFBB pro that visited this board when it was Professional Bodybuilding.

Either way - Welcome hadi!

xcel

Hey Guys,
I am a bodybuilder who's been around for a while in the amateur ranks, I also used to own a supplement company called Genapharm which I no longer do. The coMPANY is still around doing well. I always wanted to be on the cutting edge and got to work with many amateurs and pro's alike up to 2001, friends mainly. I am by no means a guru (as has become popular term nowadays).
In fact in 95-96 it was my good friend Phil H. who would dial me in the last few weeks before a show. I am well versed in different training styles. Need less to say the best part of all this is that for the past 2 years I have been travelling and competing all over the world and learning different ways of our sport. It has been very enlightening and I hope I will be able to share some of my experiences with you guys.

H

Seemed to be enough interest in this info so I moved it into the Articles Forum.

xcel

dyazide/Aldactone

So nobody has given any info on when to start the Aldactone and on how much to be used. Same for the Dyazide. Also what to expect and if theres anything else to be taken with these diuretics.

Also, is Masteron okay to be used up until the day of the show? How about Tren?

I am currently taking:
100mg Masteron ED
100mg Winstrol V ED
80mg Oral Winstrol ED
200mg Tren EOD...Just stopped because broke out in blisters on chest and frontal shoulders...assuming it was the tren?
500mg Sust 2 x a week...just dropped that as well cause approaching the 2.5 week mark from show date.

Clen 120mcg
Xenadrine
Tight by SAN

Also will Yo hold make you hold any water? I have heard it will do that for some people.

Jonny O

Typically for Aldactone start 5 days out @ 50mg day 1/2 am 1/2 about 12H later. Then depending on what you need, usually start dyazide very late thrus night and take about 50MG every 12 hours, so 50mg at midnight on thrus, noon on friday and then around 8pm or so friday night.

Thanks eye candy

no problem

I should have looked at where you from, what show are you doing in canada? If same as me, never mind, take 40mg of injectable lasix every 2H starting monday..LOL (just kidding)

okay, 40mg Lasix every 2 hours...you got it...thanks for the advice bro!--->LOL

I am in BC, doing the Provincials.

You?

Ok

Follow advise on 1st post then. I am on other coast! Doing provical show as well.

LOL-->Good luck to ya man!

I never compete again without Synthelator. That stuff is amazing for vascularity!

I don't like Lasix though. Makes me flat as hell every time.

JonnyO said:
200mg Tren EOD...Just stopped because broke out in blisters on chest and frontal shoulders...assuming it was the tren?

It was the yohimbe in the product Tight that gave me an allergic reaction(blisters).

No mo Yo fo me! :(

Question about AMP

I recently purchased AMP Is there any use for this product other that looking vascular on contest day? I am 6'1" 235 lbs and seem to be getting leaner but my weight stays the same. I am currently taking a Kyno/winny/suspension mix 3 x's weekly. I am a former Marine with SpecOp backround and have no intentions of competing, is this AMP a wasted purchase?

Any input would be appreciated.

ElGato said:
is this AMP a wasted purchase?

Any input would be appreciated.

Yes.
If you are not competiting, there is no use for it, you will just get sides like heart probs if you use it continually (ED).
Besides, you have AMP in kyno as well which makes kyno (AMP containing product) the secondary choice to Syntheselen (ATP containing product) as the AMP in kyno gives heart palpitations to most users while ATP does not.
So again, unless you are competiting, there is no use for straight AMP.

Thanks

I wish I spoke with you sooner. I chose the AMP over ***edited***

ElGato said:
I wish I spoke with you sooner. I chose the AMP over (

Please don't mention direct competitors' products over products that our sponsors sell as those other companies don't pay to advertise on our site but our sponsors do.
As well, only paid advertisers can offer to sell products on the site.
Thanks.

I copy

I figured that out after I posted that message. I read up on the Syntheselen you mentioned and asked around and it is a superior product. Furthermore, I would rather patronize the companies that help keep this site running. Thanks again for your knowledge on this subject.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131