advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using strong orals during workout days only to increase progressive overload.

headtrainer

Registered
Many of us only workout 3-4 days per week. Likewise, most of us feel lethargic and develop high blood pressure within just a few days of taking strong orals like (anadrol, superdrol, and dbol) every day. Therefore, it makes sense to take strong orals only on workout days (e.g., MWF) a couple of hours pre workout to increase progressive overload—which leads to muscle hypertrophy. If we can lift heavier loads due to the extra cellular water in our muscles from taking orals on just MWF—then it will build more muscle over time. After all, we build the most muscles when we first start training because it’s when we make the most strength gains.

more drugs always makes you more stronger. lol
no revelation here.
Up to a point. No absolute’s here 😉

more drugs always makes you more stronger. lol
no revelation here.
Some people don’t believe orals will increase muscle size unless taken everyday to keep blood levels stable. They look at it from a nitrogen retention point of view, instead of a progressive overload point of view. But what good are strong orals for building muscle if you can only take them 1-2 weeks before having to give them up altogether due to them building up in the body—causing horrible side effects. Taking strong orals less frequently with a good long acting test base seems to be the most sustainable way for many to make continued gains with strong orals because they can use them for much longer durations without all the side effects.

This is easily my favorite way to run several orals, particularly Anadrol. In a bulk, towards the end of a phase where strength would normally start to plateau, bring it on PWO-only for 2-6 weeks and keep the train rollin' a little longer.

Obv depends where you're at, someone blasting a couple grams might not get much out of that, the guy who's still growing in that 250-750mg range can see a HUGE boost from a pretty small dose.

I have used some orals this way as i believe the neurological benefits can help somewhat.
I'm quite non-aggressive by nature and need things to get me riled up in the gym, though I avoid excess caffeine so as not to ruin my sleep.

Anadrol in particular makes me feel more "connected" with a slight tilt for more intensity.

Understand your point but I the orals aren’t building “real strength,” if that makes any sense.

I’m assuming u wouldn’t take orals pre-WO year round, and therefore strength would dip post blast. John Jewett just had a discussion about this on his podcast (pretty sure it was the Kuba episode). He’s also just not an oral guy to begin with, but u get my point. I feel like orals are MOST BENEFICIAL in a hard cutting/precontest phase.

I have used some orals this way as i believe the neurological benefits can help somewhat.
I'm quite non-aggressive by nature and need things to get me riled up in the gym, though I avoid excess caffeine so as not to ruin my sleep.

Anadrol in particular makes me feel more "connected" with a slight tilt for more intensity.
Combining caffeine with anadrol works well for me. I just have to be careful and not hurt myself by pushing too hard for too long. I workout out in the morning so caffeine doesn’t affect my sleep.

Understand your point but I the orals aren’t building “real strength,” if that makes any sense.

I’m assuming u wouldn’t take orals pre-WO year round, and therefore strength would dip post blast. John Jewett just had a discussion about this on his podcast (pretty sure it was the Kuba episode). He’s also just not an oral guy to begin with, but u get my point. I feel like orals are MOST BENEFICIAL in a hard cutting/precontest phase.
I don’t understand what you mean by taking orals every other day won’t build REAL strength. Whether you run a string oral like anadrol “every day” or “every other day”, you’ll lose the strength you get from it because the intracellular water inside your muscles will leave.

I have never felt any increase in training parameters after taking orals before the training itself - a higher dose of caffeine gives a better effect under this goal lol
How long does it take anadrol to kick in and give you extra strength?

I take my orals pre workout as w nest practice but I've never felt them or blown away my logbook and said " I lifted more today than I did had I not taken drol". So imo this would be a waste. I view them as any other aas. Never have had bad sides from orals the only time was when I combined drol and tren bott at high dosages, but I was also pushing the scale too hard at the time.

This is the only reason to consider doing it right here 🙂

How long does it take anadrol to kick in and give you extra strength?
In the past anadrol or superdrol gave me cosmic gains in strength, e.g. after 14 days of use, I raised 25-45lbs more in sets for the same or more number of repetitions, but now for a last 2-3 years orals do not give me any gains in strength, so I do not use them anymore

In the past anadrol or superdrol gave me cosmic gains in strength, e.g. after 14 days of use, I raised 25-45lbs more in sets for the same or more number of repetitions, but now for a last 2-3 years orals do not give me any gains in strength, so I do not use them anymore
But the extra muscle fullness from Anadrol is still there right?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131