over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitamin B17 to cure and prevent cancer --- Injections

Thanks. I've looked into the holistic approach. B-Complexes, Resveratrol, Garlic, etc....

Last few years I started taking a chopped up clove of garlic with a shot of warm water, 4 or 5 oz and an oz of raw apple cider vinegar. Taste awful, but I haven't had even so much as a cold in years. And that's even with people all around me hacking and coughing all over me.

Sorry for going off topic.

This is all good practice and its this stuff that needs to be done . Detox must be done quite often .

Dr Shallenberger mentions in some videos about how much more energy is required to detox even more now today than ever before.

And now the dam Monsato GMO seeds are taking over the food growing, its no wonder why people are getting cancer .

I think now in California a law has passed stating that it is not needed to put on labels that they are using GMO seeds.
So one doesnt even know . To me ,it sounds like they have an agenda that fits nicely into the whole carefully put together system.
Feed people these crops that even bugs die if they eat them, then peoples lifes are so stressed from work ,life... get sick .... get cancer .... but wait ...they got chemo drugs..... you gotta wonder if all these nasty people are working together..

I see it to be the case ,so sad...

Tell me this- why does the government pass a law to use aspartame in foods when they know dam well it causes cancer?
Why are most foods loaded with sugar and hydrogenated fats,high fructose corn syrup?
I think they want people to have diabetes so they can be managed by the diabetic drugs .
It just looks so obvious that this is whats happening.
Its is really sad.

This is all good practice and its this stuff that needs to be done . Detox must be done quite often .

Dr Shallenberger mentions in some videos about how much more energy is required to detox even more now today than ever before.

And now the dam Monsato GMO seeds are taking over the food growing, its no wonder why people are getting cancer .

I think now in California a law has passed stating that it is not needed to put on labels that they are using GMO seeds.

So one doesnt even know . To me ,it sounds like they have an agenda that fits nicely into the whole carefully put together system.

Feed people these crops that even bugs die if they eat them, then peoples lifes are so stressed from work ,life... get sick .... get cancer .... but wait ...they got chemo drugs..... you gotta wonder if all these nasty people are working together..

I see it to be the case ,so sad...

Tell me this- why does the government pass a law to use aspartame in foods when they know dam well it causes cancer?

Why are most foods loaded with sugar and hydrogenated fats,high fructose corn syrup?

I think they want people to have diabetes so they can be managed by the diabetic drugs .

It just looks so obvious that this is whats happening.

Its is really sad.

Just saw on Dr. Oz today that the FDA reversed, a first, it's decision on the newest pesticide. It was actually a mix of two, but the FDA at the last minute changed their view. So it will not go into production/use.

Although the genetically modified salmon is now on sale everywhere. They gave it two thumbs up. Said its fine to eat, don't worry about it.
Ya, sure.

Just saw on Dr. Oz today that the FDA reversed, a first, it's decision on the newest pesticide. It was actually a mix of two, but the FDA at the last minute changed their view. So it will not go into production/use.

Although the genetically modified salmon is now on sale everywhere. They gave it two thumbs up. Said its fine to eat, don't worry about it.
Ya, sure.

Yea because dr oz created a big fuss on it. If it wasnt in the public spectrum, then they would not think twice about reversing any decision. That is good that dr oz is fighting for peoples health.

Yea, i heard about the gmo salmon.

IMO man creates all these diseases, cancer, diabetes ,heart disease so certain people can cherish financially from it.

These are totally 100 percent preventable.

Yea because dr oz created a big fuss on it. If it wasnt in the public spectrum, then they would not think twice about reversing any decision. That is good that dr oz is fighting for peoples health.

Yea, i heard about the gmo salmon.

IMO man creates all these diseases, cancer, diabetes ,heart disease so certain people can cherish financially from it.

These are totally 100 percent preventable.

I hear ya, Dr. Oz asked why they changed their decision, that's never happened before, and the woman said that they found conflicting evidence or something to that effect.

Bravo for Dr. Oz, he's one hell of a good man. Ya know he could be making $$millions$$ just by endorsing products. But he does not endorse any products whatsoever. I think he sees it as a conflict of interest - ya never know, years down the road some new study could say his product had the opposite affect. So he has chosen to remain neutral.

I also read somewhere that a few states are choosing not to sell the GMO salmon. One of the farms, highly guarded, is up here in Massachusetts were I live. Employees have released all kinds of nightmare stories, like mutant fish, two headed, three tails, all kinds of abnormalities. Think the article was called "Frankenfish" not only are they pumped up with steroids, but the fish are genetically cross breed with a much faster growing species of fish, that in nature would not nor could not be breed.

Sorry, way way off OPs topic.

I hear ya, Dr. Oz asked why they changed their decision, that's never happened before, and the woman said that they found conflicting evidence or something to that effect.

Bravo for Dr. Oz, he's one hell of a good man. Ya know he could be making $$millions$$ just by endorsing products. But he does not endorse any products whatsoever. I think he sees it as a conflict of interest - ya never know, years down the road some new study could say his product had the opposite affect. So he has chosen to remain neutral.

I also read somewhere that a few states are choosing not to sell the GMO salmon. One of the farms, highly guarded, is up here in Massachusetts were I live. Employees have released all kinds of nightmare stories, like mutant fish, two headed, three tails, all kinds of abnormalities. Think the article was called "Frankenfish" not only are they pumped up with steroids, but the fish are genetically cross breed with a much faster growing species of fish, that in nature would not nor could not be breed.

Sorry, way way off OPs topic.

Yes, dr oz is looking out for people and is passionate for what he does.

GMO of any is bad news. Again man makes these problems ( gmo) ,man causes the problems ( cancer) or whatever new disease there is.

I also saw that russia is refusing any of monsanto GMO seeds into the country.
Hmm. They know better as well.

I received a list from a suppler recently that had B-17 on the list as a claim for cancer miracle. A subject that has recently affected my life. Anyway, after research and a back and forth he admitted it was not a miracle drug but with a program will do great things to target and kill cancer cells.

Do a Google search for "Laetrile anti cancer" to see some results. I have not done this so far. But I will.

If aspartame causes cancer which ultimately leads to death, I'm fucked. As Palumbo once said, where are all the bodies. I call bull shit. I'm not saying aspartame is good for you in anyway, and doubt there's a cure for cancer. It's much more complex that some people like to claim

Not necessary bro.

All the pseudo science in here is no necessary. Just waiting for the antivaxxers to join in.
Billions of people drink aspartame, there is zero credible evidence its bad for you. A whole lotta people would be dropping dead if it did. I wish people would stick to facts. The only way to disprove science is with more science.

Billions of people drink aspartame, there is zero credible evidence its bad for you. A whole lotta people would be dropping dead if it did. I wish people would stick to facts. The only way to disprove science is with more science.

Due to all the chemicals present in modern life, its almost impossible to associate only one of them with cancer. Also, these chemicals do not kill you in the short term, they accumulate in your body over the course of decades, and you finally you get some disease. As the cause and effect are years or decades away, and since the cause is more than taking aspartame , then science is lame in this area.

The modern human consumes strange chemicals and that these form unknown and dangerous reactions when they accumulate over time. This is impossible to replicate in a laboratory or scientific study.

When the government suggests safe consumption ranges, it is only looking at what causes an isolated substance and in short-term . In the long term, the synergy of several chemicals tells a different story. Not to mention that the government obeys the companies that are driven by profits and publish studies that favor their agenda.

Having said that, I prefer aspartame or other educolorant to sugar or other sugars.

Real science doesn't have a vitamin B17.

"In the 1920s, working in a home laboratory to find a method for improving the taste of bootleg whiskey, an obscure San Francisco general practitioner, Dr. Ernst Krebs, Sr., suggested that an extract of apricot seeds reduced rodent tumors. Dr. Krebs warned that the material, which in 1936 appeared to be predominantly the common chemical amygdalin, was too unpredictable and too dangerous for general human use."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cancer-vitamin-b17-deficiency/

Last edited:
I’m hoping to see more research on this in the future if the government ever stops promoting chemotherapy and radiation for profit only aspects. Many studies are conflicting because a lot of them point towards the cyanide dilemma but that could just be the government regulating what’s being published.

I’m hoping to see more research on this in the future if the government ever stops promoting chemotherapy and radiation for profit only aspects. Many studies are conflicting because a lot of them point towards the cyanide dilemma but that could just be the government regulating what’s being published.

Chemotherapy is promoted because its the most effective treatment we have for cancer currently.

Profit? Chemotherapy is pretty goddamn cheap compared to every other possible solution.

Radiotherapy? The same.

Is there some massive conspiracy worthy monopoly for either? Nope.

Chemo is a goddamn miracle that saved hundreds of thousands of lives if not more by now.

Hell, chemo is saving lives of kids that had zero survival rate just a few tens of years ago, due to leukemia.

"Over the last 50 years, the survival rates for childhood cancer have risen from 10% to almost 80%. Outcome in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) has gone from a six month median survival to an 85% overall cure rate." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2702720/

Last edited:
Profit? Chemotherapy is pretty goddamn cheap compared to every other possible solution.

Radiotherapy? The same.

Is there some massive conspiracy worthy monopoly for either? Nope.

Chemo is a goddamn miracle that saved hundreds of thousands of lives if not more by now.

Hell, chemo is saving lives of kids that had zero survival rate just a few tens of years ago, due to leukemia.

"Over the last 50 years, the survival rates for childhood cancer have risen from 10% to almost 80%. Outcome in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) has gone from a six month median survival to an 85% overall cure rate." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2702720/
I'm counting on it being a lifesaver 100%. And I am so fucking optimistic. My wife started her first of 6 rounds yesterday. 21 days each. I feel like it's going to take forever. But as anyone in my shoes would do, I'm always looking for a miracle.

I'm counting on it being a lifesaver 100%. And I am so fucking optimistic. My wife started her first of 6 rounds yesterday. 21 days each. I feel like it's going to take forever. But as anyone in my shoes would do, I'm always looking for a miracle.

I wish her the best!

Please, if you guys know any one that can use this pass it on:

Here is where you can get it:

Buy Laetrile Tablets 100 mg $19.00 and 500 mg $81.00 Novodalin

Inyectable Amygdalin B17 / Laetrile

Cancer can be cured and prevented naturally and scientifically!

Have you ever wondered why 100 years ago cancer was a rare disease but today, There are many kinds of cancer and it is estimated 1 out of 4 people will get cancer in their life!

The answers for all cancer are here on this site!

This is not just someone's opinion about cancer but, facts that have been proven in scientific labs, by doctors and, the most important test is from the people that have cured cancer from their own bodies !!!

The answer to cancer

has been known for many years!

Vitamin B17 was the subject of great controversy over 20 years ago when some of the world's top scientists claimed that when consumed, the components of certain raw fruit seeds make it 100% impossible to develop cancer and will kill existing cancer in most cases.

The pharmaceutical companies pounced on this claim immediately and demanded that FDA studies be conducted. The results of these studies are found on this site and in a book called "World Without Cancer", by G. Edward Griffin. To order the book, please visit our Recommended Books page.

Vitamin B17, also known as Laetrile and Amygdalin is found in most fruit seeds, namely apricot seeds. The apricot seed was claimed as the cure for all cancers over 35 years ago.

It was even more strongly claimed that when one eats about 7 apricot seeds per day they can never develop cancer, just as one can never get scurvy if they have an orange every day, or pellagra if they have some B vitamins every day.

The pharmaceuticals companies together with the medical establishment pushed the FDA into making it illegal to sell "raw" apricot seeds or vitamin B17 with information about its effects on cancer. Even to this day, you can't get raw apricot seeds in your health food store, only the sun dried ones which have all the important enzymes killed off.

Pharmaceutical companies only conduct studies on patented chemicals they invent so that at the end of their study, if the drug gets approved, they have sole rights on its sale. (They make back tons more than the mere 250 million that they invested) They never do studies on foods that can't be patented and that can be sold by any supermarket.

The information on this site is not just for preventing cancer, it is for those that have cancer now and are on chemo or radiation at this moment, as well as for those who have cancer but haven't started any conventional methods yet.

Most of the people that already have cancer clusters in their body, who eat the apricot seeds and/or take the vitamin b17 in tablet form show near to complete tumor regression. Although cancer patients may get rid of their cancer, they also have the problem of the organ damage that the cancer has caused.

This is another issue where other herbs and remedies are necessary for proper organ regeneration. Of course when a person's body is completely eaten up by cancer, the raw apricot seeds and its extract (laetrile and vitamin b17) would only prolong their life many times longer than chemotherapy and might not completely save them.

However in many cases high levels of the injectable vitamin B17 "laetrile" will help a great deal with the pain.

The information that you're about to read will guide you in how you can guarantee a nearly cancer free life or help your body get rid of cancer if you have it.

Wow good read man tnx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vitamin B gets stored in the liver for a LONG time and taking too much of it will cause the liver to be stressed out and even damaged. Too much makes it hepatoxic I heard. My buddy was taking it every week and his liver enzymes went to shit, I might be wrong.. someone further elaborate if so.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear