over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitargo or Karbolyn?

Watermelon is the way to go. And like I said...with a little pink lemonade in there....I can add 20 grams of eaa's and 6 grams of citrulline and not really even taste it. I add 2 tbl of glycerol as well for the cell hydration...but it also adds a little sweetness. Make sure and use plenty of water and its actually a pretty tasty drink

I'm going to have to give glycerol a try I she a good number of people putting it to use. Thanks brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to have to give glycerol a try I she a good number of people putting it to use. Thanks brother

Its cheap. I get it on amazon prime. 12 bucks for 43 ounces or like 20 for a gallon

Vitargo S2 is $154 for 66 servings on amazon, so the way I took it in the past, before, during and PWO, we're talking 22 days... I'll give the truenutrion a shot, sounds promising...

Vitargo S2 is $154 for 66 servings on amazon, so the way I took it in the past, before, during and PWO, we're talking 22 days... I'll give the truenutrion a shot, sounds promising...

Ya bro...it's way cheaper. It works....and no stomach upset

I switched to it. Used karbolyn before. Seems to work the same.

I have a question, a friend of mine, who's pretty knowledgeable and a veteran competitor does uses this with his insulin protocol... He takes the carbs pre, during and after training with some protein, creatine, a few other things he mention, but get this, he mixes it with Gatorade... Does that defeat the purpose of using such a high quality carb? He says that he feels the Gatorade necessary for the fast acting type of insulin he uses, I think he said Humalog... But couldn't the high quality carb source be used without the Gatorade? Because it seems to me that it would ruin the whole mixture, but i'm definitely no expert on this and especially not insulin... So any thoughts on this would be appreciated...

I have a question, a friend of mine, who's pretty knowledgeable and a veteran competitor does uses this with his insulin protocol... He takes the carbs pre, during and after training with some protein, creatine, a few other things he mention, but get this, he mixes it with Gatorade... Does that defeat the purpose of using such a high quality carb? He says that he feels the Gatorade necessary for the fast acting type of insulin he uses, I think he said Humalog... But couldn't the high quality carb source be used without the Gatorade? Because it seems to me that it would ruin the whole mixture, but i'm definitely no expert on this and especially not insulin... So any thoughts on this would be appreciated...

It would work for a better spike and the other karboload would carry a wider spectrum of time releasing carbs. The price of Gatorade powder is it really any less expensive than karboload. In the past I used to use powdered sugar and karbolyn to do the same thing he is. Worked great for me

I only use vitargo

Dam! Using 200g threw pre/post/intra might break a guy. Thinking my gh would cost less[emoji6]

True Nutrition discount code

Does anyone have a discount code for True Nutrition? I'm planning on making an order soon and wanted to know if they have a discount code to use when ordering.

Thanks to ALL in advance!!!

Does anyone have a discount code for True Nutrition? I'm planning on making an order soon and wanted to know if they have a discount code to use when ordering.

Thanks to ALL in advance!!!

Leo100

I don't always ask these questions as i'm one of the guys who believe total kcal and macros at the end of the day are what matter.....but I understand the need to get that final small percent of difference in with timing I guess.

Question: You guys who have tried KarboLoad and Cyclic Dextrins, did you see any noticeable difference?

Been using Karboload for intra with EAA's, and it works great (though not much of a difference compared to my standard post w/o drink of whey, etc), and was just wondering everybody's experiences between the two?

I doubt i'll ever spend the extra money on Cyclic Dextrins at this point, but was wondering.

I have used them all and they are all good. I do love my HBCD's though. I usually just buy the individual powders. I am using an amazing product called workout fuel now. I have also just received Nutrex's Postlift today to try out. Per seving that contains 25g HBCD's, 5g leucine, 5g glutamine and decent doses of other aminos. Evogen GlycoJect is a great Karbolyn product.

I don't always ask these questions as i'm one of the guys who believe total kcal and macros at the end of the day are what matter.....but I understand the need to get that final small percent of difference in with timing I guess.

Question: You guys who have tried KarboLoad and Cyclic Dextrins, did you see any noticeable difference?

Been using Karboload for intra with EAA's, and it works great (though not much of a difference compared to my standard post w/o drink of whey, etc), and was just wondering everybody's experiences between the two?

I doubt i'll ever spend the extra money on Cyclic Dextrins at this point, but was wondering.

I'm using 1 scoop of Karboload with ~15g of EAA intra.
I have some HCBD and will try that next at same ratios to see if I notice a difference. It could be a placebo, but I feel like it's helping push through the workouts

I have used them all and they are all good. I do love my HBCD's though. I usually just buy the individual powders. I am using an amazing product called workout fuel now. I have also just received Nutrex's Postlift today to try out. Per seving that contains 25g HBCD's, 5g leucine, 5g glutamine and decent doses of other aminos. Evogen GlycoJect is a great Karbolyn product.
Glycojet is a bit pricey too isn't it?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Glycojet is a bit pricey too isn't it?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes. All of Evogen's products are over priced. The Nutrex post lift was expensive too. You can get individual powders for cheaper (not much) but these products are very convenient. Workout fuel way great value but I don't think US guys can get that.

Last edited:
What about Glycofuse? I am on day 2 and maybe had a bit cramping in my stomach for a min or two but nothing like the bloat when I use to take insulin.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131