over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wanna make the most outta my first cycle! help

Maxlift315

Registered
Im 250 19 percent bf right now...roughly. Lookin to ge some crazy mass before I cut what would be a good first time bulking cycle?

Test/deca/dbol was my first and worked wonders. You are a big boy but I wouldn't go to heavy on the mg's being that it's your first. You'll get great results from low to moderate doses.

I have the genes to get big wanna push my body to limit and get the mass then cut down n compete at a solid ripped weight. If i can get to 300 keep my bf relitively the same ill be in a good spot.I read that test enthante 500mg for twelve weeks would be good for a first timer.. wanna get the most outta this you only get one first cycle. I would try with one compound then add more the following cycles. Not big on d bol as it is just a kick starter...water disapates after anyway outta curiousity what your does look like for your frst one and how much you gain/keep? Thanks for help guys!

Im 250 19 percent bf right now...roughly. Lookin to ge some crazy mass before I cut what would be a good first time bulking cycle?

I have the genes to get big wanna push my body to limit and get the mass then cut down n compete at a solid ripped weight. If i can get to 300 keep my bf relitively the same ill be in a good spot.I read that test enthante 500mg for twelve weeks would be good for a first timer.. wanna get the most outta this you only get one first cycle. I would try with one compound then add more the following cycles. Not big on d bol as it is just a kick starter...water disapates after anyway outta curiousity what your does look like for your frst one and how much you gain/keep? Thanks for help guys!

This is against the rules bro so I wont answer. But I will say that gaining 50lbs of muscle is not going to happen, if that's what your insinuating. I would have to advise against trying to get to 300lbs, if all you want to do is get lean after, it's just going to be really difficult to get in shape. Just my opinion

You will get much more out of this cycle if you cut your bodyfat down to around 10% BEFORE you start. No offense bro but 19% is really high.

Yep, diet and cardio bro or you honestly won't notice shit

You will get much more out of this cycle if you cut your bodyfat down to around 10% BEFORE you start. No offense bro but 19% is really high.

This is the best advice right here. If you bust your ass to bring down your bf% you will benefit by: A) knowing what macro ratios you will need to prepare for the future contest you want to compete in, B) See what bodyparts are lagging or are your strong points, and C) You will react to the gear MUCH better, not regarding how you react to compounds (and other related topics).

I know it's frustrating to think of it that way but the man who gave you this advice has a badass physique in his avatar, and we're here to learn from people who know how to build badass physiques; I would take his advice.

Good luck on your journey friend!

Thanks guys umm didnt know it was agaisnt the rules either the site advertises steriods like crazy so... anyway yea 19 percent is not something to brag about. Bulking naturally then cutting like crazy will be harder but at least that way i can gain the appriopiate mass cut up and could look great at 205-210. Want to do it naturally believe me but bodybuilding is heading in that direction so..Thansk again im going to cut then post pics in a couple of months...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws