over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WATCH OUT FOR THIS SCAMMER

PHIL HERNON

Banned
I SENT HIM A ROUTINE AND DIET BECAUSE HE HAD HUGE DREAMS, PAID ME 1/2 UP FRONT, THEN GOT A NOTE FROM HIM INFORMING ME THAT HE LEARNED ENOUGH AND WAS NOT SENDING THE BALANCE. IF HE DOES IT WITH ME, LOOK OUT IF YOU EVER DEAL WITH HIM. HIS HANDLE ON HERE WAS JHRAS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT I BELIEVE.

SCAMMER ALERT!

Bump this up for Phil.

Phil is correct, I did not follow through, I am a man of my word though I will repay him, the other half like I said- I sent you an email - please send me your info and I will send asap. otherwise than that- I am a fool, I need to grow up, so I am starting- I do not want to scam anyone- Phil is a great trainer and is very truthful- I reccomend him- I on the other hand am very stubborn and like things my way- that is why i get fat in the offseason and do what I do- I cant help what I feel for bodybuilding and want to get to the top as like all of you- I may have bad genetics and bad pics etc, but it wont stop me guys, i thank you for the help on the board- I did a lot of things you said, and you can make fun all you want but I was born with some serious determination and i am not going to let anything come in my way to stop me- but I do need to follow through with agreements and I am going to turn over a new leaf- sorry for wasting your time, but thanks for the guidance and help to everyone-I dont think many people come onto the board after they get flamed and make a post like this all the time, but im different.

Phil

Phil...you are a class act my man.

Happy Holidays to you and the family.

Phil,

If this is true you are a good man but I am owing up to my word like we had agreed, but I want everyone on the boards listen to others and dont be like me -they are trying to help- but personally I just cant listen and I am obsessed and want to succeed in bodybuilding and will keep trying-I will incorporate other things like Phil told me and live my life and have fun but bodybuilding is my favorite sport and I do not want to look back and say I could of been, I want to say that i may of not made it but at least I gave it all I got.
thanks again

Jon

Well just in case anyone is in doubt after 20 years of lifting and 19 contests under the belt my payment to Phil was well worth the information and support I recived. Plus all the free info we have all recieved from Phil. Even if Phill says its cool you should pay what you agreed PERIOD.

yes, lex, I understand, I did send the money- it was worth it-thanks-hope this can become a thing of the past-

jahras12 said:
Phil,

If this is true you are a good man but I am owing up to my word like we had agreed, but I want everyone on the boards listen to others and dont be like me -they are trying to help- but personally I just cant listen and I am obsessed and want to succeed in bodybuilding and will keep trying-I will incorporate other things like Phil told me and live my life and have fun but bodybuilding is my favorite sport and I do not want to look back and say I could of been, I want to say that i may of not made it but at least I gave it all I got.
thanks again

Jon

Being obsessed is good(if you are driven and it does not consume everything you do)...but sometimes its the worst thing. Your habits dont sound healthy man. Even thinking about not paying someone is kinda jacked and I know you are young but it gives everyone a heads up as to where your mind is at. Im not flaming you man....Id really step back and take a look at yourself and see if what you are doing is really worth it.

Pretty rediculous it takes a post like this before some owns up to something. If you can afford 2.5G of test/week you can easily pay what Phil charges.

AWN2004 said:
Being obsessed is good(if you are driven and it does not consume everything you do)...but sometimes its the worst thing. Your habits dont sound healthy man. Even thinking about not paying someone is kinda jacked and I know you are young but it gives everyone a heads up as to where your mind is at. Im not flaming you man....Id really step back and take a look at yourself and see if what you are doing is really worth it.

Jahras12: What drives you or consumes you in this? It's one thing to have goals, healthy one's. Long term gain and things you can be proud of. Things that are tangible: Something that has real value and it definite. First off, we all here enjoy this lifestyle. It brings most people here joy. But on the flip it can bring much destruction. Are you saying that you will do whatever it takes to not have something certain, just so you can say that you won't look back having regrets? What if, because of your choices, you having nothing to look forward to? Is that what you are saying? That would be very unwise and illogical. I truly hope you have other goals in life that build up character in yourself and others. This sport does teach many good disciplines, but it can create delusional thoughts. Please don't interpret what I am saying as attacking or judgmental. We all hunger for things in life, but often the very things we hunger don't satisfy. Faith, family, and friends matter the most. How do you incorporate them into your goals/life?

I may never be a pro. I guess by most standards, I am closer to that goal then many; however, If that day never happens then life doesn't stop. And it want be about looking back and saying I gave my all. It was a choice and no one made me do this. The same for you. The one question that I would propose is, "do you think you can turn pro"? How will you go about this? Do you have the genetics? They're are so many variables. Have fun with this and don't allow yourself to be driven into something that isn't there. I don't know what you look like. I can't judge your physique. But the one thing is that our body is temporal and it can all end in moments notice. Hunger and thirst can't be fulfilled through earthly pursuits. Be wise and God Bless.

guys,

i respect that you all make the effort to see me do better and I understand bodybuilding is not a huge money making sport and I should invest my time elsewhere- yes the things I did were dumb and wrong and it took now to see that- I should of paid Phil in full- not taken that much gear, etc, etc. I can only learn from my mistakes and not do them again- I will have to take a further step back and get with it more- I am on my junior year in college, do have a job, try to have fun, etc, etc- bodybuilding does not consume my life to where I eat the same food day in and out anymore and am freaking out over 20 grams of protein..- I train how I feel and do hope for the best- I may never be a pro and I defintely understand this as Phil has told meand my parents and brothers have told me. I am not saying that I will do anything to become a pro-i just tried different things to see if it would work, but it didnt and I learned- I just want to stick with bodybuilding and compete for a while and try my hand at it, even if I dont have what it takes, I believe that mentally I am there to go in and out everyday of the gym and just keep going like all of you- this is not my profession and I understand this, but I just want get as muscular as my body can get- if I turn pro-great, if not no biggie, I just want to succeed in my goals I chose- I am on myself as far as health goes, and my bp and my test levels, etc. I have taken a more lax approach to training and diet and hope to better my body as I get older- I want to have fun and have a family and live a life like all of you, but there is a fire inside of me that wants me to compete and train and eat and diet and win, so I will do it, but I will also have other things in my life,which I have started doing- I am young and I will keep going no matter the negative comments I have gotten in my life and try to suceed to the best of my ability, but i will have a career , family, and wont try to put all of my eggs in the bodybuilding basket, I learn and I need to change and I am changing, and will totally change as I get older. I can keep going but I have to prove it to not you but me. I did wrong and owned up, it shouldnt of happened, I shouldnt be on the boards and need to just keep going and better my mind and body and life.

Jahras over all your probably a good guy so dont let this get you down too much. Pumputnam, Awn and others have givin some good advice so take the advice for what its worth and apply it from here on out. No more carelessness but set realistic goals and know your way of achieving them. No one up here is or claims to be better than you, you just have to "find your way" and the right way of doing things, and once you have found these things everything will fall into place for you, keep going bro just be smart about what you do and take care of your Business

thanks new mass -that means a lot and i believe I am a good guy, but do have some poor qualities that I am changing now-anyhow i do love bodybuilding and like to eat in the offseason and get big and bloated and strong- and also diet and compete-if it happens great- if not no problem-i started to train to be big and muscular -as muscular as I can get- and that is my goal- but I also do have a strong competitve side that i dont ignore-so I diet and try to do my best-but when I feel Im huge and muscular enough I will kick down the eating in the offseason and stay towards a leaner side, but im 20 and this are the years to gain for me-ill try and be more low key and handle my business better-thanks to you all

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws