over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wearing gigantic Beats by Dre headphones to the gym

I use a set of custom molded ear buds , they are the best $100 i spent on gym stuff. The work fantastic as ear plug canceling out surounding noise and the tiny hole directs the sound strait into your ear canal so you barely need to have the volume up.
and they will not fall out , you cant even pull them out , you have to grab it a twist it forward to get it out

tn1.jpg

tn.jpg

If you care what headphones another man wears at the gym then you have some issues...smh

and these people obvously dont know audio becaude for $100 you can get a pair of sony Pro Studio headphones that sound just as good and most all radio and recording studios use the sony Pro Model

Link me?

I use a set of custom molded ear buds , they are the best $100 i spent on gym stuff. The work fantastic as ear plug canceling out surounding noise and the tiny hole directs the sound strait into your ear canal so you barely need to have the volume up.
and they will not fall out , you cant even pull them out , you have to grab it a twist it forward to get it out

tn1.jpg

tn.jpg

I have the Ironman ones which is the same concept except they are not custom molded but they are hard to pull out and you can't hear anything around you even at half volume. Best $50 spent.

I wear studio beats! have been for about 2 years! i wear them so much i have 2 pairs because my gym ones stink from all my sweat... I just figured out how to replace the ear pads, no more stink...
I don't care what i look like in the gym. Im there to lift... Plus the bigger the headphones the less likely it is for someone to interrupt your mid workout to ask you how you got so big/cut or whatever.... Beats=don't talk to me, im training with music so loud you need batteries to power these bitches!
can't imagine training without them!

I wear studio beats! have been for about 2 years! i wear them so much i have 2 pairs because my gym ones stink from all my sweat... I just figured out how to replace the ear pads, no more stink...
I don't care what i look like in the gym. Im there to lift... Plus the bigger the headphones the less likely it is for someone to interrupt your mid workout to ask you how you got so big/cut or whatever.... Beats=don't talk to me, im training with music so loud you need batteries to power these bitches!
can't imagine training without them!

Amen!! I think they make my arms look bigger too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I haven't read the whole thread but I could care less what headphones someone is wearing.
I've even been thinking about getting some because my little iPod headphones are not loud enough for metal!
I want to feel that double bass drum before I get under the squat bar!

bump

i love my beats by dre
and i got mine for 120 on ebay
brand new in box
imo they are the greatest quality sound earphones out there

Beats by Dre = Trend

What cracks me up is Beats by Dre Headphones have shit sound quality.

Spend the same money on a better brand and you will see what I mean. Try some Sennheiser or WESC- they blow dre craphones away.

People just love to follow trends.

You want sound quality throw these on:

Sennheiser HD800 Review - Headphones - CNET Reviews

or

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
The RZA ones might be ok, but the first ones are a grand! And no 3.5mm jack

WESC

I have some WESC that i paid about 400 for (same price as beats of dre pro)and they blow away the best beats by dre. More comftable too and not being worn by single person is a plus for me.

Ive had sennheiser in the past and you can get wicked ones for same price as dre ones that will sound much better than dre, more bass and more depth and clear sound. You can get adapters for the 6.3mm.

People dont wear beats by dre because they sound good, they wear them because they saw somebody else wearing them?

Last edited:
i don't care how they look, but how do you train effectivley with those on your head. i'd be constantly distracted.

my biggest source of anger... rage.... is snagging my earbud cord on a db mid set and ripping it out of my ear. jumbo headphones would just add to my irritation.

i don't care how they look, but how do you train effectivley with those on your head. i'd be constantly distracted.

my biggest source of anger... rage.... is snagging my earbud cord on a db mid set and ripping it out of my ear. jumbo headphones would just add to my irritation.

I bought the Bluetooth set

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Well here's my spin i don't do ear buds or headphones... I'm so focused in the gym on the body part i'm working that i hear nothing but silence... just focusing on the mind - muscle link......

But i do have the 300$ bose noise cancellation head phones and they blow beats by dre awaaayyy!!!

I have tried expensive headphones, but the iPhone headphones work best for me. The ones that clog your ears bother me.

Who cares what headphones others are wearing in the gym as long as your not the guy wearing sunglasses while working out, now that's just ridiculous!

I have the Ironman ones which is the same concept except they are not custom molded but they are hard to pull out and you can't hear anything around you even at half volume. Best $50 spent.

As do I. Great headphones. Thinking about getting some of the Beats or Bose though

i dont care about what other people wear to the gym as much as i care about being the best in the gym. i wear rags in the gym, because i dont give a shit about what i or anyone else looks like when i work out. it drives me insane listening to middle aged men at my gym complain about other kids my age and younger... its wasted breath and shouldnt concern them.

Last edited:
those headphones are too big (I sweat like a pig), too expensive and I loose or destroy headphones on a monthly basis. Inexpensive ones for the gym work for me.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws