over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wearing gigantic Beats by Dre headphones to the gym

they look cool, $300 headphones over a $100 coogi beanie with a pair of $1200 Louis Vuitton shades and $300 nike lebron kicks......

they look cool, $300 headphones over a $100 coogi beanie with a pair of $1200 Louis Vuitton shades and $300 nike lebron kicks......

Thats it. And drive a S550 with chrome spinners while living in the ghetto :D

**broken link removed**

These are the ones I wear , sound quality is unbelievable .

i think theyre a waste of money unless youre a professional dj or just fuckin spoiled rich.

The only reason I would consider a pair is because my ear bud's from my ipod never stay in my ear's. I've gone through several pair's and the left bud continuously fall's out of my left ear. It's a constant battle:mad:

Sound quality is good, no doubt. But if you're really a sound purist, you take your own band to play live. LIIIIIVE, OR YOU'RE NOT HARDCORE!!

These giant 'phones complete my training outfit...along with a T-Micheal shirt, Neon-Zebra striped-Puffy gym pants, a mullet and a fanny pack. :D

Remember those things? Awesome at the time, And now, shame inducing memories. These massive headphones could be the picture you look at with regret in 10 years. Just sayin'.

The only reason I would consider a pair is because my ear bud's from my ipod never stay in my ear's. I've gone through several pair's and the left bud continuously fall's out of my left ear. It's a constant battle:mad:

that's the same issue I had , even the high end Bose ones and they would fall out all the time.
when I went to get replacement ear plugs (for shooting) and saw the advertisement for these , they squirt a thick thick gel into your ear , it drys and a week later they come back in what ever color you wanted.

the best part is that you can use and round ear buds you want , they just pop in the little round socket on the back

too much estrogen in ya if you are worrying about other people at the gym.

nobody likes a bitch...straighten up.

I use the Bose earbuds and they have great quality and stay comfortable in your ear. Only problem for me is the damn wire gets in the way more times than not on certain lifts. Anyone know of a really good bluetooth headset for the gym? Heard of Bluejay i believe it is but don't know how comfortable those will be and want something i can answer calls, change tracks, volume, etc on as well.

I use the Bose earbuds and they have great quality and stay comfortable in your ear. Only problem for me is the damn wire gets in the way more times than not on certain lifts. Anyone know of a really good bluetooth headset for the gym? Heard of Bluejay i believe it is but don't know how comfortable those will be and want something i can answer calls, change tracks, volume, etc on as well.

People! This is the solution ! Amazon.com: Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling: Cell Phones & Accessories

Just got those today , and they are amazing! The one con I thought they might have is that the band might get in the way when benching or resting head on a bench/seat, but they DON'T! I would highly reccomend ya'll try these out , after my last pair of beats when to shit , I decided to get these suckers.

Beats makes a kick ass vluetooth version....get the warranty....its like headphones for life

I see people wear them on trains, reminds me clone of princess leia! lol

Beats makes a kick ass vluetooth version....get the warranty....its like headphones for life

Damn $300 for headphones? Went on their main website and didn't see anything about adding additional warranty? Read the warranty and only covers up to 1 year?

People! This is the solution ! Amazon.com: Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling: Cell Phones & Accessories

Just got those today , and they are amazing! The one con I thought they might have is that the band might get in the way when benching or resting head on a bench/seat, but they DON'T! I would highly reccomend ya'll try these out , after my last pair of beats when to shit , I decided to get these suckers.

Just the looks of it is something you would find at Big Lots or Pic and Save, lol. After doing some research the obvious is apparent that the quality is that of which you would get from a $30 set of headphones and sound escapes as they don't fit flush against your ears. Looking for some quality ones bro, not a no name Walmart special.

**broken link removed** Nice, simple, cheap, comfortable, sweat proof, been using these to the gym for years.

Damn $300 for headphones? Went on their main website and didn't see anything about adding additional warranty? Read the warranty and only covers up to 1 year?

$300 for headphones is not much considering they have $1500+ headphones out there. I have a pair of Hifiman HE-500 headphones for home use which cost about $700 with a $450 Schiit Lyr headphone amplifier, $250 TELEFUNKEN E288CC tubes and $450 Schiit Bifrost DAC, and this is just a intermediate level setup, you can get stupid with sound or video equipment if you want. But if you want ridiculous top end stuff, you better be rich or have no other hobby to spend your money on, ha!

I wear my beat pros or powerbeats depending on what im doing. I wear them because they sound good. I dont pay attention to others in the gym i focus on the next set. Im 5'6 260 10% bf ill be at the master nationals with my beats by dre,lol.

I wear my beat pros or powerbeats depending on what im doing. I wear them because they sound good. I dont pay attention to others in the gym i focus on the next set. Im 5'6 260 10% bf ill be at the master nationals with my beats by dre,lol.

You sound like and your stats are similar to my buddy George who is competing there, lol.

as long as they are not bothering any one else why even care. to each his own.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131