over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY TAKING?

Agreed. Plus all that new shit they have now smells fantastic, why not? And before someone chimes in w the aluminum bs, it needs to be ingested to be harmful. You’re not absorbing an appreciable amount, if any, from antiperspirant. You ingest more by cooking w foil

Ive tried the non-aluminum garbage a couple times and it did Jack shit other than put a little fragrance under my arms.

Ive tried the non-aluminum garbage a couple times and it did Jack shit other than put a little fragrance under my arms.
Exactly, pretty sure i stunk my way through it halfway through the day, i tried it as well 🤷🏻‍♂️

i use “dr.squatch” brand , it is the only aluminum free I found that works.

I never have a BO issue from one day, but when I do it’s from a new SSRi etc only or something to do with it. I’ve noticed like milk thistle and maybe Nac and maybe calcium d, the detox supps both stop the BO but must f with my estrogen or dht estrogen balance because it makes me feel almost no libido. But worth a try for BO kelp also, pushes all the puss out of my pores and makes my skin turn over on my face and scars

I use mitchum unsented, the smells actually bother me. That natural stuff mixed with any BO I would have had and feels and smells worse. I don’t even need deodorant if I shower. However if I shaved my under arms I wouldn’t put it on for a day or two anyway out of fear of derm abrasion causing system absorption. I tried to make l topical duta with spiro back in the day and was using rentin a with minox. Duss hits both types of dht, so there’s no other pathway besides estrogen I think and I ended up a bloated sexless slob for a months or two lol, random story. Must have gotten into my body fully.

I’ve had a heavy metals urine test befote and had only one metal like cadmium or something rare, so assuming those are accurate Mitchum didn’t cause absorption of aluminum or my now Nac combo at the time with selenium and some other mineral must have detoxed any. Sorry if that sounds super hippie and layman. I take a huge amount of supps

If you're not using deodorant, you smell, regardless if YOU can smell it or not. It's very difficult to detect your own body odor because your olfactory systems are desensitized to your own particular aromas.
I don’t smell till bed time, but see why you would think so. I have females around me to ask. I shave my whole body to feel soap on my skin and don’t leave the house till I shower to give you an idea of how I’m not a slob and aware of my smell. The women love my savage cologne anyway lol

Sorry for multiple posts, replied before I saw the comment was to me. I had forgotten.

i use “dr.squatch” brand , it is the only aluminum free I found that works.
Best hands down. It's all I touch

15 days of 100 mg a day anadrol. Appetite is completely gone. Gut is all distressed. Iv gained a considerable amount of weight but something killing my appetite so bad can and will become counterproductive to growth. B boy is right. Orals are just not worth all the problems they start giving you when you get older. I ran tbol last year and it did not fuck up my appetite or gut at all. Oh well. Getting old is a lot about letting things go..

15 days of 100 mg a day anadrol. Appetite is completely gone. Gut is all distressed. Iv gained a considerable amount of weight but something killing my appetite so bad can and will become counterproductive to growth. B boy is right. Orals are just not worth all the problems they start giving you when you get older. I ran tbol last year and it did not fuck up my appetite or gut at all. Oh well. Getting old is a lot about letting things go..
Have you tried dropping the dose some to see if it helps? Like 25, or 50 or 75mg/d?

Have you tried taking your dose after last meal? Or, before bed, I believe Chad Nicholls has his guys do this.

Current updated my cycle:
  • 350 test e
  • 100 mast e
  • 100 tren e
  • 250 Deca
No AI or SERMs

97.5 kg, almost back to my pre-injury weight, in two weeks (July 1) it will be one year since the quad rupture.

Current updated my cycle:
  • 350 test e
  • 100 mast e
  • 100 tren e
  • 250 Deca
No AI or SERMs

97.5 kg, almost back to my pre-injury weight, in two weeks (July 1) it will be one year since the quad rupture.
I guess that the dose is EOD ^^................. joking :ROFLMAO:

Why not Lower the dosage to 50mg at sundown when you’ve eaten most of your meals? Just a suggestion.

Just stopped 6 weeks winstrol 50mg, test en 500mg. No sides from the winstrol except my appetite is going down so it's time to drop it.

Going to lower the test to 375mg and added in primo 200mg.

Novalin r 10-15iu pre-workout
Gh 4 iu only on workout days.

200 mg test E per week
200 mg masteron E per week
1 iu HGH per day

This is my permanent cycle. I look and feel great at 52.
I’m on the same split up daily. 48 and feel pretty damn great. Looking to start back up gh soon at a low dose

Anadrol is the only oral that makes me hungry, but i run on low Hematocrit, RBC and Emoglobin.
I guess that it bumps RBC production and this makes me very hungry.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws