advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you guys passionate about besides bodybuilding?

Love what you do with the watches.

For me it's watches (I have 6 Rolex's - 3 x DayDate, 2 x DateJust, YachtMaster II, a Patek Calendar Complication and a Tudor ChronoBlue), MontBlanc Pens and supercars (I have 17 of them now) - yep, it's a sickness. Stupidly expensive one too (the annual insurance for the cars alone is $40k) :(

The problem are the cars as I get too attached and I can't sell them, I only keep buying them :banghead:

I was going to buy my dad a MontBlanc wallet but decided he would just be annoyed me paying that much so never bothered. I saw the most amazing pen in Geneva airport. I can't remember the brand and it was hard to make out from looking. You would have liked it. I will see if it's still there next time I travel. They have Mont Blanc and Caran d'Ache shops here and in the airport too. I also saw an amazing Franck Muller watch in the airport last time. Some things work out a lot cheaper than in the UK. The only issue is you can only buy them when you have a flight leaving the city.

DesignBuilt I love your watches. I have posted about this before but I actually live just down the road from the Rolex headquarters. The building is incredible but I have never been inside.

Love what you do with the watches.

For me it's watches (I have 6 Rolex's - 3 x DayDate, 2 x DateJust, YachtMaster II, a Patek Calendar Complication and a Tudor ChronoBlue), MontBlanc Pens and supercars (I have 17 of them now) - yep, it's a sickness. Stupidly expensive one too (the annual insurance for the cars alone is $40k) :(

The problem are the cars as I get too attached and I can't sell them, I only keep buying them :banghead:

Watches are very addicting... MontBlanc pens is my older brother's thing and super cars are my younger brother's thing... Insurance is sky high, and they suck down a lot of gas... But I do know that he gets a break during the winter months, since the cars are in storage, they either lower or don't charge for insurance... But still the supercar thing isn't as appealing living in the Midwest, if I were in Miami or Southern California, then maybe...

As far as watches, I want to get more into rare vintage pieces, they're complicated though, because not too many people know a lot about them, it's difficult to find information on a lot of them... There are also some new brands that are looking promising and are pretty affordable, like one called Hammerhead, I believe...

Ah btw, these look like if they're going to be pretty good buys, I have my eye on them, but if I get another watch anytime soon, my girl will have a fit, she's going on vacation in two weeks to visit her family out of the country for a month... :D

But take a look if anyone is interested:

[ame=http://www.ebay.com/itm/142389152090?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT]Rolex 6593 Very RARE 14K DAGGER Dial - All Original 1940s Honeycomb Band | eBay[/ame]

This is a nice buy, Tiffany's is mostly quartz now, as is Movado...

[ame=http://www.ebay.com/itm/122430359932?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT]Movado Vintage 24 Hour Dial Made For Tiffany & Co 6296 Steel 18K Gold 30mm | eBay[/ame]

and DEFINITELY this one! It's a solid gold Tiffany Tessoro! My older sister use to work at Tiffany's and I remember this watch used to go for $50,000 back in the early 90's... One was stolen from her work and there was rumors that the boss did it, later he moved to New York and started working at that store, but I'm not sure it was this one, because this is a quartz and I know that at one time Patek Philippe used to provide the movements for Tiffany's as did Movado as you can see the link above...

[ame=http://www.ebay.com/itm/271872349143?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT]Men's Tiffany & Co. Tesoro Chronograph Quartz 18K Solid Yellow Gold 37mm Watch | eBay[/ame]

The one that I kick myself to this day for not jumping on was a white gold Day-Date Pearl master that went for $5000!!! It was last year, I thought it was fake, so I followed up on it, but the buyer gave it a positive review and was happy as hell about the buy, so i'm guessing that it was probably stolen, it was a bit dented up, but that can be fixed pretty easily...

But I do know that he gets a break during the winter months, since the cars are in storage, they either lower or don't charge for insurance... But still the supercar thing isn't as appealing living in the Midwest, if I were in Miami or Southern California, then maybe...

No snow here, so driving year round. Plus I ship mine all over the world too doing rallies.
Last time though, I shipped a Lambo to Europe and only one firm would insure me because I spent a lot of time in Italy and they charged me $9,500 for 18 days!!! :eek:

The one that I kick myself to this day for not jumping on was a white gold Day-Date Pearl master that went for $5000!!! It was last year, I thought it was fake, so I followed up on it, but the buyer gave it a positive review and was happy as hell about the buy, so i'm guessing that it was probably stolen, it was a bit dented up, but that can be fixed pretty easily...

HAD to have been stolen or a supremely good fake!

BTW, about 10 years ago, I picked up a brand new DateJust for only $1,900 straight from a flooded shop - insurance paid out on it, so the shop was selling it as "flood damaged". It's water proof FFS! LOL Of course there's nothing wrong with it, it just came with no warranty or original box, etc.

HAD to have been stolen or a supremely good fake!

BTW, about 10 years ago, I picked up a brand new DateJust for only $1,900 straight from a flooded shop - insurance paid out on it, so the shop was selling it as "flood damaged". It's water proof FFS! LOL Of course there's nothing wrong with it, it just came with no warranty or original box, etc.

Possibly stolen, most likely, that makes me feel a lot better about missing out on it actually... There are good deals out there, but it takes patience... It's a strange game, as if you have to be alert and constantly looking, but not desperate, because things usually pop up after you buy... I bought a 3 ct. baguette bezel paid about $2500 for it, 3 months later, the same one came up and went for $850... Then I missed out on this a couple of weeks ago:

[ame=http://www.ebay.com/itm/302305941920?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT]18K W Gold Custom President Band for Rolex 100+ DIAMONDS 76.8 Grams NOT Scrap | eBay[/ame]

That white gold president band with diamonds went for $200 over the price of scrap 18k gold...

Last time though, I shipped a Lambo to Europe and only one firm would insure me because I spent a lot of time in Italy and they charged me $9,500 for 18 days!!! :eek:

Sounds about right for the rate. I pay about $400 for just two days with my Porsche 911 Turbo, it is a 2007 though and not worth as much as a newer lambo. That rate you pay though probably isn't all track time is it? Cant imagine you do 18 days of track in a short time span.

Ignoring powerlifting as that is right above bodybuilding for me.

My kids, have a 6 and 5 year old, and just had a baby on the 11th. I coached tee ball and basketball, and will coach until they're in organized sports that have school teams. I might be an assistant for them later on. My wife will be for volleyball, as she was a DII player.

Guitar, been playing off and on for almost 20 years, but been seriously playing the last 9-10. I'm not in a band but have been on call for a local one a few times.

Football. I have done mock drafts and grade rankings since 2006 when I was a freshman in college, and even document my real time draft picks. I've outdrafted my Bears more often then not (with Angelo and Emery that wasn't saying a ton though lol).

I love cooking. I worked for Darden through college, so I have cooked in Olive Garden and Red Lobster before moving to a steakhouse outside their chain. Now that I don't have to do it for a job I can enjoy it. I cook breakfast almost every morning and dinner about 5 times a week, plus bulk meal prep. Granted, a lot of it is simple food and I use the pressure cooker, grill or slowcooker almost daily, but we rarely go out to eat unless it is a really late night or we go for an all you can eat sushi deal.

Home improvement/carpentry. My brothers are professional carpenters, and I have worked with them since I was 15 off and on. I may only help on 5-8 jobs a year any more but I do a lot of projects with my own home thanks to all the experience I gained with them. Plus I can use their tools and shop when they are available, so I only need to purchase a fraction of the tools I need to use. I bought a 4 bedroom house that was almost 100 years old (all painted hardwood, plaster walls, 2 rooks with NO electrical outlet in two rooms, etc) and it was a $55K home. I've put $12-15K in it and my own time and it will appraise for over $100K. My next project will be to make my wooden countertops. I am playing with making cutting boards and seeing what designs I like, as I am thinking of doing a butch block for my entire counter. Probably will not actually start that until fall though.

Cars, watches and guns. Right now im driving a Benz but plan on getting a z06 Corvette brand new next year when my lease is up. I have a Rolex Submariner, Breitling Super Avenger 2 and a Panerai Pam 90. So far I have a Smith and Wesson MP15 Sport 2 AR 15 with a Strike Fire 2 Red Dot sight on it. I also have a Springfield Armory XDm in 9mm.

Last edited:
No snow here, so driving year round. Plus I ship mine all over the world too doing rallies.

I wish there was no snow here, I mean it's nice for Christmas and all, but it gets old carrying all the coats around when I go to work, especially city hall, everyone has their crap all over...

I lived in Italy for a year for college, it's part of the curriculum, every third year student in our major had to do that... I loved it, but I was broke, would've been a lot more fun with some money to spend...

I knew someone when I worked construction in the summers who talked to me about this very subject, when I told him that I just got back from there...

He said that his friend who was in the Army was stationed in Italy and he would send sports cars here from there, like Ferraris, Maseratis, etc and sell them, then he would send vettes, mustangs and Camaros over there because they fetch a good amount there... From what I understand, he was allowed to do that for free because he was in the Army... Sounds like a good idea...

I did have a Maserati Cambiocorsa last year, it was used, but I loved it, then it started chirping, heard it was the transmission, I got rid of it fast... Also had a dodge viper back in 2006 and my younger brother had one recently, a convertible, actually he still has it, but he had to have the engine replaced, see the previous owners put a turbo on it and got it up to 900hp, it was fast as hell, but it wore out the engine, it kept overheating and leaving him stranded... Thing did 0-100 in about 3 seconds! Not sure why they would do that to a convertible...

BBQing with family friends
Hunting
Fishing
Syfy movies
Horror movies
Reloading
Building ARs
Dinner with my better half
Going to the ranch with my best friend

lets all just get this over with and just post measured cock pics.....

:lightbulb:

:cool:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member