over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

You guys are in for a treat with Altered Carbon season 2. I'm going to re-watch season 1 before I make my OFFICIAL STATEMENT (lol) but I think its better than season 1.

And don't worry about the re-sleeve...its all going to please you.
Just imagine how good life would be if we could resleave into the 25 year old body of our choice. I’d choose Flex Wheeler at 25.

You guys are in for a treat with Altered Carbon season 2. I'm going to re-watch season 1 before I make my OFFICIAL STATEMENT (lol) but I think its better than season 1.
And don't worry about the re-sleeve...its all going to please you.

Try as I may, I just cannot get into Altered Carbon. This is the third time I have tried
to watch it and it just bounces for me. Don't get me wrong, it has great production
values but the conceptional films shot in the future, I am a tough sell. (Truth be told,
I am watching the original Blade Runner for the umpteenth time. Classic. And I am
starting to like Westworld so maybe there is hope for me.) And I cannot stand the
actor, Joel Kinnaman. He was in The Killing that just sent on and on and on with no
end in sight. You just quit caring about the actors. Anyway . . . I so wanted to like
this because so many recommended it. But to be truthful, I am a very very harsh
critic; movies, TV, books, art (hell . . . just about everything). Perhaps it's my
background in the motion picture industry that spoils some things for me. It's a
double bladed sword. I know what is behind the curtain :(

I will have to post up my new Netflix list. Am sure it will be nothing earth shattering
or new but there might be a few things that others might enjoy, that they might not
have otherwise watched.

I will be starting Altered Carbon tonight. It's been on my list for a while, so it's time to give it a go. I'll let you all know what I think.

Try as I may, I just cannot get into Altered Carbon. This is the third time I have tried
to watch it and it just bounces for me. Don't get me wrong, it has great production
values but the conceptional films shot in the future, I am a tough sell. (Truth be told,
I am watching the original Blade Runner for the umpteenth time. Classic. And I am
starting to like Westworld so maybe there is hope for me.) And I cannot stand the
actor, Joel Kinnaman. He was in The Killing that just sent on and on and on with no
end in sight. You just quit caring about the actors. Anyway . . . I so wanted to like
this because so many recommended it. But to be truthful, I am a very very harsh
critic; movies, TV, books, art (hell . . . just about everything). Perhaps it's my
background in the motion picture industry that spoils some things for me. It's a
double bladed sword. I know what is behind the curtain :(

I will have to post up my new Netflix list. Am sure it will be nothing earth shattering
or new but there might be a few things that others might enjoy, that they might not
have otherwise watched.
Westworld is a pretty good series. Im with you on the original Blade Runner. Rutger Hauer was one of my favorites. I think the original Terminator was good too. What do you think about 2001 A Space Odyssey? Another good one IMO. I also like AI, did you see that one?

I will be starting Altered Carbon tonight. It's been on my list for a while, so it's time to give it a go. I'll let you all know what I think.
Ive not tried it yet either, but with all of the good reviews on here I think I will. im watching the last episode of The Stranger tonight!

Westworld is a pretty good series. Im with you on the original Blade Runner. Rutger Hauer was one of my favorites. I think the original Terminator was good too. What do you think about 2001 A Space Odyssey? Another good one IMO. I also like AI, did you see that one?

Blade Runner (final cut). One of the best, a game changer. Rutger Hauer's death mono-
logue 'tears in rain' at the end is utterly moving. Glad it is on Netflix. If you or anybody
else are ever in downtown LA, do yourself a favor and stop and see the Bradbury Building.
They filmed some of the original Blade Runner there including the ending scene. It is an
architectural wonder once you step inside. From the outside it is nothing, disappointing,
but once you step inside, you have entered another world. Simply stunning, surreal.

No, I have not seen 2001 A Space Odyssey since it opened in SF many many years ago.
Was not impressed then, don't think I would be now although some of Kubrick's films
are among my favorites, especially Lolita.

And no to AI. But the original Terminator, yes. Another game changer.

Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket is one of my all time favorites. I also liked his A Clockwork Orange. The book is even better.

Not sure i liked season 2 of Altered Carbon better, but was good, though quite different. The Outsider on hbo is freaky deaky, maybe a little too slow, but that’s Stephen King. Hunters on Amazon is pdg, Al Pacino pulls off being Jewish pretty well... Books, reading the latest Gray Man, primarily while doing cardio, making time go by fast.

^^^ Binged The Hunters on Amazon last week,thought it was great and there are some pretty funny one-liners in it too. Would recommend.
It's an oldie,but wife and I started watching Schitts Creek after a friend recommended it,funny as hell lol

Not on Netflix, but I just started watching Westworld on Amazon this week. Good stuff.

Not on Netflix, but I just started watching Westworld on Amazon this week. Good stuff.
Wow, Anazon has HBO shows? I figured HBO would hold onto their shows so as to make people subscribe to their own channel. Amazon must have shelled out some serious cash!!!

Wow, Anazon has HBO shows? I figured HBO would hold onto their shows so as to make people subscribe to their own channel. Amazon must have shelled out some serious cash!!!

They have piles of cash 😉
Additionally, Prime is much cheaper here in Japan somehow.

THE KIDS IN THE HALL Return in New Amazon Prime Series

In today’s edition of “everything you loved from the past is inevitably coming back,” Deadline is reporting that the Canadian sketch comedy series The Kids in the Hall will make a return some 25 years after it left the airwaves. Only this time, the Kids are coming back via Amazon Prime. And this reunion will include all the original cast members from the 1989-95 series; Dave Foley, Kevin McDonald, Bruce McCulloch, Mark McKinney and Scott Thompson have all signed on to return for an eight-episode run. Producing this revival, as he did the original show, is SNL‘s Lorne Michaels.

jesus christ, I remember when Kids in the Hall went off tv.

I'm old. I'm also happy that Kids in the Hall is back though :)

"SAUSAGES......SAUSAGES.....sausages"

I rewatched season 1 of ALTERED CARBON and just started season 2 last night. I’m glad his AI friend, Poe, is on season 2.

It's possible for previous sleeves to used again but while Netflix seems to put a lot of money into the shows they might not want to go overboard. Mackie made almost $4 million for 8 episodes.

I just watched a 1993 movie that Eastwood directed (and he had a role in it too) entitled A Perfect World. It's about a convict (played by Kevin Costner) who takes a 8 year old kid hostage. The kid doesn't have a father, and Costner becomes a father figure to him. I thought it was very good.

Just watched that Mark Wahlberg Spencer Confidential movie. It’s trash, like literally trash. Haha I’m a movie snob but even as a regular action comedy, it’s fuckin bad

Finished watching The Trials Of Gabriel Fernandez on Netflix. Very,VERY disturbing.
Also finished The Bodyguard,excellent six episode series,was glued to the tv

Just watched that Mark Wahlberg Spencer Confidential movie. It’s trash, like literally trash. Haha I’m a movie snob but even as a regular action comedy, it’s fuckin bad
I loved it! Haha 😆

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds