over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

I had to look this up I’d never heard of it. Sounds like Netflix is losing a noticeable amount of subs over it.
The pocket book is a powerful tool.

Cancelled Netflix due to the Cuties movie but was enjoying Cobra Kai.

Hannibal and Dracula were very good too.
Cobra kai is the shit! Ditch netflix and get a firestick. you can find literally any show on any network or streaming service with the firestick.

I had to look this up I’d never heard of it. Sounds like Netflix is losing a noticeable amount of subs over it.
I certainly hope so, any dude working at Netflix with any power over broadcast decisions should get his unit painfully sawed off for this!

i saw enola holmes last night , really good movie.

i saw enola holmes last night , really good movie.

I checked this out today...Movie took some aspects from the Downey Jr movie a bit, but I liked it.

I know they won't but I wouldn't mind seeing one with Cavil being the star (would overshadow the girl)...I thought he made a good Sherlock and would've liked to see him get his own version!

Amazon has ordered the first spinoff TV series for The Boys, and the story details reveal a college setting for the world's next generation of Supes.

Amazon Prime Video is set to expand the universe of their hit series, The Boys, with a spinoff show. Based on the comics by Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson, Amazon has seen The Boys become a wildly popular series for its streaming service. The satirical take on superheroes pits Hughie Campbell, Billy Butcher, and The Boys against the world's biggest superhero team, The Seven. After the first season was one of Amazon's biggest original pieces of content, season 2 is currently unfolding.

The second season of The Boys has raised the stakes of the series once more. A new weekly episode release format has allowed conversations about the show to continue to grow, leading to increased interest in The Boys. Amazon is aware of the show's popularity, too, as it was already announced that season 3 is in the works. The company also gave The Boys its own after-show for season 2 hosted by Aisha Tyler. With interest in The Boys growing, Amazon is doubling-down on its superhero property.

According to Variety, Amazon is fast-tracking a spinoff series for The Boys. The series will be based on America's only college for superheroes run by Vought. The report describes the spinoff as an R-rated series exploring the lives of hormonal and competitive supes competing for contracts to be heroes in the best cities in the country, which will put their physical, sexual, and moral boundaries to the test. Craig Rosenberg is writing the pilot and will serve as showrunner and executive producer, while The Boys showrunner Eric Kripke will also produce.

News of The Boys' spinoff show comes on the heels of season 2, reportedly crushing the performance of the first season. Amazon says the season 2 premiere was the biggest launch ever for one of their original pieces of content. More specifically, season 2 has seen the audience nearly double the views that season 1 did. With that in mind, its no wonder that Amazon is interested in expanding the universe, especially with Kripke, Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, and more returning to produce.

As for the approach that The Boys spinoff is taking, the superhero college angle could be a great way to expand and introduce more characters from the comics. One aspect of the source material that The Boys hasn't explored yet is other super teams besides The Seven. However, the spinoff could provide the backstory or origins for younger groups like the Young Americans or Teenage Kix. The latter has already been set up through the main show, but the spinoff could focus on a new generation and introduce some crazier characters from the comics in the process.

One of the biggest questions that come from this news is what the crossover potential will look like. If the spinoff is being fast-tracked, then the first season of it and season 3 of The Boys could be in production simultaneously. Although they likely won't air on Amazon concurrently, this could allow members of The Seven to pop up in the spinoff briefly or some of the new heroes to appear in The Boys. Even though we don't know when the spinoff will be released, perhaps the remaining episodes of The Boys season 2 will provide some teases for what is ahead.

started watching haunting of bly manor last night , so far not bad.

Take the movie POINT BREAK and combine it with the series SONS OF ANARCHY and you have ANIMAL KINGDOM which is avail on Amazon Prime. It is about a family who reside in San Diego County (Oceanside) who are into extreme sports and extreme heists. They are a criminal enterprise but also live an extreme life of sex, drugs, surfing, parachuting, jet skiing etc. Much of the filming takes place in Orange County so that is a bonus for me as it is my backyard. Very intense. Drug smuggling, dealing with Hispanic SoCal street gangs, prison gangs, money laundering, strippers and just about everything else SoCal has to offer lol..... There are 4 seasons available on Amazon Prime and I HIGHLY recommend it.
Animal-Kingdom-cast.jpg

Finished watching Haunting of Bly Manor, a bit disappointed when compared to Haunting of Hill House. I also binge watched Utopia, very eerie considering the pandemic.

They should bring Dexter out of retirement and get some new kills going!

‘Dexter’ Returning to Showtime for 10-Episode Limited Series

America’s favorite serial killer is returning to Showtime, which has ordered a new 10-episode Dexter limited series that will once again star Michael C. Hall., the network announced Wednesday.

Clyde Phillips will return as showrunner, and the limited series is set to begin production early next year, with a tentative premiere date in the fall of 2021. No supporting cast was mentioned, and given the ultimate fate of Dexter’s sister, Deborah Morgan, it’s unlikely that Jennifer Carpenter would return, unless the series incorporates flashbacks. One would assume, however, that Yvonne Strahovski will come back, seeing as how her character Hannah is raising Dexter’s young son, Harrison, who has surely grown up since the original series finale in 2013.

“Dexter is such a special series, both for its millions of fans and for Showtime, as this breakthrough show helped put our network on the map many years ago,” said Showtime president Gary Levine, who made the announcement with Jana Winograde. “We would only revisit this unique character if we could find a creative take that was truly worthy of the brilliant, original series. Well, I am happy to report that Clyde Phillips and Michael C. Hall have found it, and we can’t wait to shoot it and show it to the world!”

The original eight-season run of Dexter premiered in the fall of 2006 and starred Hall as Dexter Morgan, a complicated and conflicted blood-spatter expert for the Miami police department who moonlights as a serial killer. All seasons of Dexter are currently available on Showtime via Showtime On Demand and Showtime Anytime as well as the network’s stand-alone service.

Hall is a six-time Emmy nominee for Outstanding Lead Actor, the last five nominations coming in consecutive years for his work on Dexter. He also received five consecutive Golden Globe nominations and six Screen Actors Guild noms for the role, winning both honors in 2010. In addition, Hall received an Emmy nomination for his performance on HBO’s Six Feet Under.

Phillips earned Emmy and Golden Globe nominations for his work as executive producer and showrunner of Dexter. Phillips has an overall deal with Showtime and CBS Television Studios through which he is developing projects for both entities that can air on platforms within or outside the ViacomCBS family.

I absolutely adored Dexter throughout its eight-season run (guest stars John Lithgow and Jimmy Smits were so good), but there’s no question that the character didn’t get the send-off he deserved, as the series finale wasn’t especially satisfying. Phillips and Hall now have the opportunity to right that creative wrong, and I’m not so sure Dexter deserves a “happy” ending this time around. Either way, I can’t wait to see where they take the character, and only hope the new denouement is worthy of the original show.

Just a thread to share some shows with others who might not be aware of the great shows they are missing.

I am currently watching Shameless and can just not stop watching it. Don't watch it with the kiddos around though, lots of boobs, drugs, alcohol, violence and sex scenes (some gay).
Some gay is too much gay.

‘Dexter’ Returning to Showtime for 10-Episode Limited Series

America’s favorite serial killer is returning to Showtime, which has ordered a new 10-episode Dexter limited series that will once again star Michael C. Hall., the network announced Wednesday.

Clyde Phillips will return as showrunner, and the limited series is set to begin production early next year, with a tentative premiere date in the fall of 2021. No supporting cast was mentioned, and given the ultimate fate of Dexter’s sister, Deborah Morgan, it’s unlikely that Jennifer Carpenter would return, unless the series incorporates flashbacks. One would assume, however, that Yvonne Strahovski will come back, seeing as how her character Hannah is raising Dexter’s young son, Harrison, who has surely grown up since the original series finale in 2013.

“Dexter is such a special series, both for its millions of fans and for Showtime, as this breakthrough show helped put our network on the map many years ago,” said Showtime president Gary Levine, who made the announcement with Jana Winograde. “We would only revisit this unique character if we could find a creative take that was truly worthy of the brilliant, original series. Well, I am happy to report that Clyde Phillips and Michael C. Hall have found it, and we can’t wait to shoot it and show it to the world!”

The original eight-season run of Dexter premiered in the fall of 2006 and starred Hall as Dexter Morgan, a complicated and conflicted blood-spatter expert for the Miami police department who moonlights as a serial killer. All seasons of Dexter are currently available on Showtime via Showtime On Demand and Showtime Anytime as well as the network’s stand-alone service.

Hall is a six-time Emmy nominee for Outstanding Lead Actor, the last five nominations coming in consecutive years for his work on Dexter. He also received five consecutive Golden Globe nominations and six Screen Actors Guild noms for the role, winning both honors in 2010. In addition, Hall received an Emmy nomination for his performance on HBO’s Six Feet Under.

Phillips earned Emmy and Golden Globe nominations for his work as executive producer and showrunner of Dexter. Phillips has an overall deal with Showtime and CBS Television Studios through which he is developing projects for both entities that can air on platforms within or outside the ViacomCBS family.

I absolutely adored Dexter throughout its eight-season run (guest stars John Lithgow and Jimmy Smits were so good), but there’s no question that the character didn’t get the send-off he deserved, as the series finale wasn’t especially satisfying. Phillips and Hall now have the opportunity to right that creative wrong, and I’m not so sure Dexter deserves a “happy” ending this time around. Either way, I can’t wait to see where they take the character, and only hope the new denouement is worthy of the original show.

This is great news! Cant wait to see Dexter chop people up again. 😀

On Netflix.

To the Lake.

A Russian production. Outstanding!

On Netflix.

To the Lake.

A Russian production. Outstanding!
Just finished it. It is pretty good. Just started The Rain. Both dystopia stories. The Rain is Danish.

Another foreign series, The Barrier, looks good too. This is Spanish dystopia. Im going to wait to watch it until they have released all the episodes. The last is in December. 1st time I've seen this, they are releasing the episodes weekly so that you can't binge them all at once. Im not a fan of that!:cautious:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws