over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT BODY TYPE ARE YOU.

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
1. Endomorph Body Types are often characterised with big bones, round face, large trunk and thighs and a naturally high degree of body fat, especially around the midsection. Endomorphs usually struggle to control their weight although it may simply mean more determination is needed for an endomorph to lose as much weight as a mesomorph.

2. Mesomorph Body Types are characterised with broad shoulders, narrow waist, naturally large muscles and fast metabolism due to the amount of lean muscle. For men a mesomorph looks like a natural muscle man with a heavy, hard and athletic physique.

3. Ectomorph Body Types are characterised with a thin, linear appearance. They often possess narrow waist, hips and shoulders. The ectomorph also has a low body fat percentage. An Ectomorph body type may be considered lucky to some people because their linear appearance and ultra fast metabolism enables the ectomorph to stay slim even if they eat well, however the downfall is ectomorphs lack shape due to their low muscle weight. Lean muscle weight is what gives us that shapely figure.

Well, I never fitted one category.

When I started training, I was 127lbs at 5'11. Stick thin. (ecto?) But I had developed very wide shoulders and narrow waist (meso?). And I constantly have this huge moon face (endo?).

Iv always looked muscular(my nickname in highschool was steroid haha, and i swore id NEVER touch that shit its so bar for you!) and had abs since i was 2yrs old (i got a damn pic to prove it if sum1 near me got a scanner lol). Regardless of having abs... i still got little love handles and lower back fat. I hold about 12% no matter what i eat. I put on muscle pretty easily, but by no means like an endo would. I dont got small bone structure, but its not large either... average?

Cross between a meso and an endo?

I am an Ecto I think. But I just might be a Meso now since I have been trainning.

I believe most people fit into a mixture of those catagories. Guys like Jay, dorian,ronnie,arnold, yourself Vander are as close to pure meso's as you can get. Then guys like Flex,martinez,etc.. fit the meso/ecto catagory with more meso. My personal favorite are them. Then you got the ecto meso's like darrem,melvin,etc... who are more on the ecto side. I'd consider myself a meso/endo. I was a pure endo before lifting, but after the years of training and aas/gh use, only someone really expierenced could tell that. Most would classifly me as a meso. But realistically im more like a 50/50mix of the two. Def no ecto traits except my dick when im on 100mg of ephedrine and dieting.

Do you think people change over time or is everyone born a certain body type? Hell, I don't know what I am, but my body has changed since childhood. I used to be able to eat whatever I wanted as a kid and by my Junior year of high school I was like 6'ft 140lbs. Super skinny. Of course I was always running when I was a kid. Track, soccer, tennis, basketball. Then got into weights and by my senior year was 170lbs with abs. 15 years later and I'm 215lbs and around 17%bf and struggling just to be at that. I'm fairly new at this, but it makes me wonder if the only constant is our bone structure once it matures. Do our bodies adapt over time? Or do we just become fat ectos, mesos, and endos as we age?
Went to bodybuilding.com and took their quiz and it tells me I'm inbetween an endo and a meso. Ha. Whatever that means...
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm
Cheers!
-Mack

I would have to say im more so a meso. Even as a teen never touched a weight I had some characteristics mentioned here as a meso.

This pic still cracks me up I love it lol.

Attachments

• zz16 yrs 2.bmp
    71 KB · Views: 550
WAIT A MINUTE , ALTHOUGH AS A TODDLER I WAS A ENDO:confused: :p

MY MOTHER SAID I WAS A BIG CHUNK AND HAD TO WEAR A BIB 24/7 DO TO MY MOON FACE AND HOW I WOULD DROOL ALL DAY HAHAHA.

AS YOU CAN SEE THIS ISNT A JOKE I REALLY WAS A ENDO SO I GUESS WE CAN CHANGE IN AGE.

Attachments

• 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 562
Vander_V said:

MY MOTHER SAID I WAS A BIG CHUNK AND HAD TO WEAR A BIB 24/7 DO TO MY MOON FACE AND HOW I WOULD DROOL ALL DAY HAHAHA.

AS YOU CAN SEE THIS ISNT A JOKE I REALLY WAS A ENDO SO I GUESS WE CAN CHANGE IN AGE.

Wow you wuz a fat baby lol. I wonder what happens if you stop workin out all together n eat like shit :D hahaha..... Gooey's fatkidz title could be yours!....well MAYBe... that is if i come off my doughnut, pizza, and icecream diet:p

endo-meso here. I feel i was more a meso in H.S. and now a endo, but thats most likely to meabolism slowing down with age.

MESOMORPH.

I WAS A FULLBACK AND MIDDLE LINEBACKER ON MY HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM...MY DAD'S FRIENDS SAID I WAS GETTING 'BUILT' IN THE 7TH AND 8TH GRADE WAY BEFORE I LIFTED ANY WEIGHTS. AT MY FATTEST....I STILL SEE SOME MUSCLE UNDER THERE. NEVER HAD A GUT IN MY LIFE...ALTHOUGH THAT COULD CHANGE WITH AGE I SUPPOSE.

AND.........LIKE BIG A SAID....I GET THAT MOON FACE PRETTY EASILY!

THAT BEING SAID........THERE ARE CERTAINLY SOME FAR BIGGER AND BETTER BUILT MESOMORPHS OUT THERE! LOL...

I gain fat easily but not muscle, so I guess I'm a meso-ectomorph.

My father was Latvian, my mother English.
dad was tall lean and muscular mum short and lean. think I would put myself in the ecto-meso category as although I have broad shoulders and narrow waist i struggle like hell to keep a constant weight, at 39 I was hoping my metab would slow alittle but it doesnt seem to have. Still dont suppose it is a bad thng as I would never have the out of season weight gain to worry about.

Im the Last one. The little skinny fast metabo kind that has to bust ass
and Overeat everyday of my life to gain :( Dammit, why couldnt I be a meso Mom?:)

Naw, I think it would be hard to fall right into one category.
I think your body changes thru-out life or most would fall inbetween.
I have seen those guys Like Jethro and V there though that Are Just naturally a lot more musclular then Most even before the weights.
Kinda like Gooey and His Huge Quads he trains a few months a year

TooPowerful4u said:
Wow you wuz a fat baby lol. I wonder what happens if you stop workin out all together n eat like shit :D hahaha..... Gooey's fatkidz title could be yours!....well MAYBe... that is if i come off my doughnut, pizza, and icecream diet:p
Geeez sorry we cant all have abs at age 2 like you lol age 2 nucca plzzzzz chu crazy as hell :D.

Vander_V said:

As a child, you looked a lot like the lion from the Wizard of Oz.

Attachments

• Lion.jpg
    Lion.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 444
Tempest said:
As a child, you looked a lot like the lion from the Wizard of Oz.

I think its more like this guy :p but that lion did have some cubbed out cheeks lol.

Attachments

• 18_1.jpg
    18_1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 394

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads