over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What burns visceral fat best?

Thor

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Ok so I want to use something to burn visceral fat cuz I have a problem with that, I am going to try Phil's zenelean , but I have noticed that most fat burning products are appetite supressing which I do NOT want, I am thinking about 200mgs DNP for a few weeks but am not sure if that is appetite surpressing also. DNP would be a last resort but just want to hear what else besides diet and cardio( which I am doing ) would work best for VISCERAL FAT BURNING. Thanks for any opinions or experiences, especially from you guys who have done other fat burners AND Dnp.

i don't feel like dnp suppresses appetite too much on a low dose, but when i take higher doses (600mg) i really don't wanna think about food.

Thanks

I would only use 200mgs a day for a few weeks. Would rather not have to use it though if there;s something else that would work.

Anavar is supposed to be good for helping visceral fat loss.

i don't feel like dnp suppresses appetite too much on a low dose, but when i take higher doses (600mg) i really don't wanna think about food.

this is the first time i have EVER heard of appetite suppression on dnp.. everyone i know (including myself) is fuckin starving lol and dont get me started on the carb cravings.. wow i wish it killed my appetite hehe

I hear yohimbine is very good at visceral fat loss in men...
Regardless, diet and cardio is where its at

I hear yohimbine is very good at visceral fat loss in men...
Regardless, diet and cardio is where its at

yohimbe is a great addition to any eca stack imo but i totally agree fat is fat and burning visceral fat should be the same as burning any ol fat.. diet... cardio.. time

zenelean with low intensity fasted morning cardio. You will burn lots of fat and the cardio will have you hungry all day even while on eca stack.

Like Sadie said, you will want to eat your arm off with dnp. I've never felt so bad and so hungry in my life. The results were not all that great. I get better results with carb cycling and fasted morning cardio.

u have to get down to a fairly low BF level to dig into the visceral fat that pads your organs. I know PB has some good insight in this area. as far as dnp, there is no appetite suppression per se, as it was said here at high doses u just dont want to eat anything so you dont get stupid hot. but i too get serious carb cravings on dnp which lead to a rough night.
frk

zenelean with low intensity fasted morning cardio. You will burn lots of fat and the cardio will have you hungry all day even while on eca stack.

Like Sadie said, you will want to eat your arm off with dnp. I've never felt so bad and so hungry in my life. The results were not all that great. I get better results with carb cycling and fasted morning cardio.

lol@eat ur arm off hehe i get terrible sides from dnp all around and the carb cravings make me nuts but i get insanely good results from dnp so i take my eca to curb the appetites and chew gum til my jaw cramps hehe i lose between 9-16lbs in a 2 week cycle hehe

Just plain ole dieting will do fine, unless you r using slin then no.

Thanks everyone

You guys I know about diet and cardio, I have been down to 5% before, every winter I gain about 10 or 15 lbs. and every spring I lose it and lean out nicely with diet and cardio, but now that I am an older man I have noticed that even when I am fairly lean, I have more visceral fat than I should. I am doing the morning fasted cardio and will continue til I hit a plateau and then will add zenelean, But if I don't eat enough I lose too much muscle. Anyway thanks all who replied.

If I can share...

You guys I know about diet and cardio, I have been down to 5% before, every winter I gain about 10 or 15 lbs. and every spring I lose it and lean out nicely with diet and cardio, but now that I am an older man I have noticed that even when I am fairly lean, I have more visceral fat than I should. I am doing the morning fasted cardio and will continue til I hit a plateau and then will add zenelean, But if I don't eat enough I lose too much muscle. Anyway thanks all who replied.

Thor, if I read your last post between the lines it seems you are kind of "closing" your post. If you don't mind, I hope I can explain an idea of visceral fat loss.

1) Visceral fat (and abdominal fat) has a high correlation with insulin resistance. Age and insulin resistance are also highly correlated (It sounds like your resistance is probably very low, but increasing).

2) Low intensity, long distance/time exercise has a large following of people claiming it's fat loss benefits because you tend to use FFA DURING the exercise at 50-60% of your MHR.

4) Peripheral fat seems to be more sensitive to the low-intensity cardio as well as decreasing insulin resistance.

5) Visceral fat seems to be more sensitive to HIGH-INTENSITY, short time cardio. This kind of exercise will use FFA AFTER exercise and burns more calories.

All fat is not necessarily the same, but it's understandable to see how one would think that. Fat has THREE different beta receptors that can be activated. There is also a high correlation between high visceral fat and CV disease versus those with more fat on their thighs/hips.

Can I encourage you to try sprinting, 2-3 times a week for one month? You can vary the routine: 50 yards * 10, 100 yards * 5. It may not seem like much, but half way through, you'll be puffing!

Some people may even "cross-train" this philosophy with sprinting on a stationary bike: all out for 10 sec, 20 sec, 30, etc.

Personally- I'll admit, I feel stupid sprinting on the stationary :) so I have to wait until Spring if I feel like sprinting. It's been difficult for me to be consistent when I start (excuses, excuses) but I do notice a great improvement in my waist measurement in a short time.

This was longer than expected, thanks for your time.

yohimbe is a great addition to any eca stack imo but i totally agree fat is fat and burning visceral fat should be the same as burning any ol fat.. diet... cardio.. time
in bold!!

based on personal experience?
keeping insulin levels very low (not stable, but low) will get rid of visceral fat first, then sub-q fat
keeping insuling levels moderate will get rid of sub-q fat and visceral fat won't move...

dieted twice and showed up in almost the same condition back in late 2006 and early 2008... 2006, waist was 33.5"... 2008 (although i was a bit bigger) waist was a little under 32"... the only difference was that i deited with carbs in my diet (about 30-40%) in late 2006, and i dieted with low/carb in early 2008.

i believe that insulin levels are correlated with visceral fat mobilization.

JMHO

Leptin is supposed to be good at gobbling up your organ fat blanket. That sounds really disgusting, doesn't it? hahaha

Yes!

based on personal experience?
keeping insulin levels very low (not stable, but low) will get rid of visceral fat first, then sub-q fat
keeping insuling levels moderate will get rid of sub-q fat and visceral fat won't move...

dieted twice and showed up in almost the same condition back in late 2006 and early 2008... 2006, waist was 33.5"... 2008 (although i was a bit bigger) waist was a little under 32"... the only difference was that i deited with carbs in my diet (about 30-40%) in late 2006, and i dieted with low/carb in early 2008.

i believe that insulin levels are correlated with visceral fat mobilization.

JMHO

Absolutely buselmo- I realize I didn't mention about insulin sensitivity and high-intensity short duration cardio. This type of cardio also greatly enhances insulin sensitivity which may be what contributes to the decrease in visceral fat. Anecdotal note- have you noticed that many diabetics on insulin may seem to have less fat on their periphery but more concentrated around the waist?

Thanks for the comment.

Myosin

Absolutely buselmo- I realize I didn't mention about insulin sensitivity and high-intensity short duration cardio. This type of cardio also greatly enhances insulin sensitivity which may be what contributes to the decrease in visceral fat. Anecdotal note- have you noticed that many diabetics on insulin may seem to have less fat on their periphery but more concentrated around the waist?

Thanks for the comment.

I appreciate your guys input very much, at least those of you who ACTUALLY contributed something to this thread AND read what I wrote. I DO have low blood sugar and hypoglycemic symptoms if I don't eat every 2 to 3 hours and have had this for years, I had a Doc tell me that I probably overproduce insulin and have to eat to keep blood sugar up. If I go without food for too long I start to get weak and shaky, if I don't eat right away I get confused and can't think and have had some scary moments while driving when hungry and had to get food fast. But if I am hypo and then eat something I feel better almost immediately, it's amazing how much better I feel so quickly. I also have to eat a certain diet ( low glycemic) or it makes it worse. I KNOW that I am hypoglycemic so I guess that explains it, so I guess now I have to diet the way someone that takes insulin does. I will try your suggestions and find out all I can about this.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member