advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Do Hot Girls In Your Gym Do To Get Your Attention ??

AERGH45 54$rgdfvfwebgtyuuuuuuuuuuu (having an orgasm) :D

Ha Ha Ha Ha,lol :D.I think if that pic doesn't create a funny feeling down below,then somethings wrong :love:

Just read this thread and it almost made me cry- i wish i had that problem. i live in the SF Bay area and the gym is 60% gay. There are about 20% women and of those only 1% are hot - the rest are lesbos or fat fukkin ugly!

Now i don't have anything against gays or lesbians - have some friends playing for those teams, but damn when there is a hot ass in a leotard near me I puff up my chest and squeeze out at least 3 more reps! LOL You guys should count your blessings....:headbang:

why ignore them? You should feel lucky that there are actually hot girls in your gym. At mine, the weight room is on the top floor so only sometimes will I see a hot girl up there. Most of them are on the cardio floor

Exactly......feel damn lucky that this gal comes around you in the gym.....we all should be so lucky.....especially a gal with a nice round backside!!!

Shit, forgot about feeling lucky there are hot women in your gym. There are guys who would give their left nut to have attractive women checking them out. Holyshit.. it makes me sick to think someone would not see this as anything but a blessing

Shit, forgot about feeling lucky there are hot women in your gym. There are guys who would give their left nut to have attractive women checking them out. Holyshit.. it makes me sick to think someone would not see this as anything but a blessing

Yup totally agree! i felt a bit guilty yesterday for posting about guys who play for the other team and then last night at the gym one of the gay lurkers was fluttering about me like a hummingbird! I've decided to just be nice to everyone and I'm not really homophobic, but I have nothing in common with these guys and they want to watch or chat with me while I'm working out! I used the screen of loud angry music and kept my glance down till finally he went away.

Now if it was a hot chick, I would have got in at least 3 more reps! hahahahahha oh well -it's all good!

2 thoughts

I lived in south florida for awhile and went to a world's gym. Good thing about south fla is the ladies stay in solid shape year round and the other thing is these are ladies in their 40's that are very interested in the younger guy. haha. No joke. I would see them in the gym and give the hi's and looking good, to them as you know when someone is looking at you. Then what would take place is I would see them at a store or bar or what not and bam in like flint.

Though in those days I hated to play in my own backyard (gym, work, u name it where i go alot.)

*The girls in the gym would just gave the sudle looks and hi's nothing over the top ever happen to me in the gym it was more you just having that feeling they digged you*

I lived in south florida for awhile and went to a world's gym. Good thing about south fla is the ladies stay in solid shape year round and the other thing is these are ladies in their 40's that are very interested in the younger guy. haha. No joke. I would see them in the gym and give the hi's and looking good, to them as you know when someone is looking at you. Then what would take place is I would see them at a store or bar or what not and bam in like flint.

Are you having one of those penthouse fantasies again...you know..in a small southern Florida gym...lol

I don't go to the gym to pick up pussy either however with an ample amount of test even if I dont try I feel like a fat person in a krispy kreme shop its just so hard not to look....

DIDDO

well....lately they've been saying eww....piss off....and what not.....had telling if it's actually gotten my attention though.....I keep tryin....ish

Im not sure if there doing it for my attention or not but when they walk in the door wearing those skin tight pant or booty shorts they always get my attention. And seeing how they are constantly pulling out those ass and camel toe wedgies, I know they didn't wear them for comfort they wore then for me :D

I dont eat 500 grams of protein a day and spend every penny on getting big to get fuckin sidetracked at the fuckin gym. Move bitch get out the way.

I just saw this yesterday at the gym girl has her ass checks hanging out of shorts and a low cut shirt on and my buddy goes shes married and happly! Really shes at the gym by her self wearing that haha shes not happy your either married or happy not both lol! :D

there wuz this fine ass personal trainer in this one gym when i wuz in tenessee on a seated back row machine. wearing a skimpy low sports bra fake perfect titties pressed against the front pad telling me and one of my workout partners to hand her the handles omg we were tripping over machines trying to get to her first. she knew what she wuz doing and she didnt need are help but it wuz quite a show and the image hasent left my mind. that girl wuz beautiful and she knew it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131