advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you do if a money order is lost??

Fullybuilt

Banned
I sent a money order for $600 to thebullionexchange to fund an e-gold account. I sent it via priortiy with a DC# on tuesday and it went out tuesday. Well, usps.com shows that there is no record of the dc#. So I go to the post office and they can't do shit. They said the DC# only comes up on the usps when the item is delivered. So anyway, if those irresposible assholes at the post office lost my package, what do I do? The money order was from my bank and I made it out to thebullionexchange, so I doubt anyone else can cash it without that id? What can I do? Should I go to my bank? Can they put a stop on it or something and give me a new one?

GO back to the bank where you bought it let them know it was lost they should have your # and name down and it will take about 30 days to rec your check they will investigate and tell you who cashed it if it was.MM

I would go to the bank and see what they an do,,,the postal service sucks, they lose shit all the time!!!

use ups/fedex

they don't lose nearly as many packages.

If you ship ground with UPS it only cost $5 - $6 and you still get tracking, guar delivery, and a signiture. If you sent it within the same State (or close) it is usually next day delivery.

The post office is also slow, I'd give it a few more days before doing anything. They say 2-3 days for priority, but it doesn't always happen. Hopefully it will still arrive....

mrcat said:
The post office is also slow, I'd give it a few more days before doing anything. They say 2-3 days for priority, but it doesn't always happen. Hopefully it will still arrive....

I agree give it a few more days.
A Lot of times guys confuse a dc# with a tracking#...
all the dc is is to show it had been deleivered like they told you.
Id say itll be there the first part of the week.

otherwise as far as the money order goes...normally the ones ive seen will have a receipt that will tear away from the actuall money order...did you save that part? If so you can try and file a claim and they can see if its been cashed or not and where But Trying to get it back that way will take some
time and be hassle, Possable though.

If its not deleivered It should go back to your return address correct?
Dont freak out yet bro, lol Like you said if its made out to them its realy no good to anyone else anyhow. goodluck, itll be fine just give it some time

Good advice

A little time and a lot of a pain in the neck, but you will get your money back.

Yah, i've got the recipt for the money order and got it from my bank. Also it was made to "thebullionexchange" which is a huge company, so I doubt anyone can cash it. Yes, I only have a DC# but it was sent out tuesday from california to utah and still didnt get there. Im gonna have the post office check tomorrow and then maybe have the money order cancelled if the receiver doesnt get it by wednesday. So, can the bank cancell the money order even if its lost and just sitting somewhere, even if nobody cashed it? If so, will they give me the cash back once they cancell the money order, or will that take 30days.

Well, what happened was I only had a DC#. Both items were delieverd but the stupid mailmen(who should be shot in the face and castrated for fucking with me like this) didnt scan the pack when they delivered it, so it left me hanging and showed nothing on usps.com Also, thebullionexchange is the most worthless place i've ever dealt with. They actually got my money order on the 7th but failed to call or email me. I call them Monday and the idot says it takes 3-5days for the money order to clear. Thats complete bullshit. A money order is already paid for and takes 2seconds to clear. Anyway, everything is all set and good now. Im only doing WU's for now on. Thanks to those who gave me advice on what to do, and im glad I didnt have to cancell the order or track the mailman down who screwed up and slit his throat.

good to hear thats alot of money. MM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity