• TUT

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • HST

Votes: 9 5.3%

• Total voters
Leo Costa's Big Beyond Belief

I use the BBJ, "Go by feel" system.

gten79 said:
"there are guys I know that would SHRINK if they did DC training. Seriously.
they are pumpers and reppers and love to pamper themselves in the gym and are miserable if they try to train heavy and low volume and force food down. Trust me I have trained with a few people in my life that are like that."

Massive G

I thought this was a good post.

Agree.....i call this "Valet training" they do all this ridiculous exercises to develope the rear delt or the nside head of the bicep without weight, espeaking all the time, resting 5 minutes btwin sets.

DC TRAINING

BRABUS said:
Whoa, what exactlty is this DC routine. Ive just clivked on this thread and you all seem keen for it. Sure would love to know how i can improve my size and subsequent strength gains with less time in the gym. I really enjoy training heavy but feel mentally i couldnt get away with what mIke MENTZER advocated as with Dorian YATES, even though i respect their views and reasoning behind it all. Also, whats Phil Hernons routine thats been mentioned??
BRABUS

So is there any updates on what this all is then??
bigheinz, is it a good fashion or just a fad then?:cool:

Ok guys ....It works !!! i sow one friend (advanced bb)gaining 10 pounds in one year with DC, but HIT does it too so i prefer HIT, i gain 15 pounds with HIT from night of champions 2005 to san francisco 2006, it was in just 8 months, so for me HIT rules.

TheGame46 said:
You should add GTP to this list, its new but some guys over at IBE are testing it out.

What is GTP? How does it work??

Hey Big h!
I have been folowing your progress for a while on this forum. I tried also DC and all the other programs. nothing really helps. even tried Hit Like BIG A recomends. Been stuck for 2 years on 215-225 pounds bf 8%. Diet is in check. high protein high calorie, around 6000 kcal a day. been wondering shoud i try Mentzer style training once every 5 days or so. what do you recomend?
Thanx in advance
P.S. Hope you find a sponzor soon

just started dc and i really like it so far

erno said:
Hey Big h!
I have been folowing your progress for a while on this forum. I tried also DC and all the other programs. nothing really helps. even tried Hit Like BIG A recomends. Been stuck for 2 years on 215-225 pounds bf 8%. Diet is in check. high protein high calorie, around 6000 kcal a day. been wondering shoud i try Mentzer style training once every 5 days or so. what do you recomend?
Thanx in advance
P.S. Hope you find a sponzor soon

Something is wrong, volume, frequence, over training, rnage of motion, intensity, real muscle failure. I just recomend you to come here to train with me for 3 days, and i will explain you and you going to lear how to take off all the mistakes.

Belive me Bigheinz i would do it very gladly but I live about 10 hours flying from miamy en my work and financial situation doesnt aloud it right now to do that. But thanx aniway. Wil try to decrease volume and frequenty and up the intensity even more, maybe that helps. But I refuse to give up growing and inproving myself.

erno said:
Belive me Bigheinz i would do it very gladly but I live about 10 hours flying from miamy en my work and financial situation doesnt aloud it right now to do that. But thanx aniway. Wil try to decrease volume and frequenty and up the intensity even more, maybe that helps. But I refuse to give up growing and inproving myself.

Buy Mike Metzer's Heavy Duty I, is the best....fallow hes principles exatly how it says, then you can try other things.

Ok I try it, but isnt that kind of a same routine that Big a recomends? do you Still train ones a week super slow or now that you inproved train even less?

i've been using bill starrs' dual factor 5x5 program slightly modified with low volume arms, calves and abs added. strength is coming on very nicely.

erno said:
Ok I try it, but isnt that kind of a same routine that Big a recomends? do you Still train ones a week super slow or now that you inproved train even less?

It is like the same, but when you read the book you are able to understand what intensity means, Phycologic, strenght, how to avoid overtrain, what each rep means, how to schedule periodization (one of the most important things when you train HIT).

I do BigA's routine at the moment, and I always seem to be getting the best results on that one too, untill I decide to start something else which is always too soon and never necessary

I'm a real stupid cunt sometimes

EDT, it's the only training that has put a significant amount of size on my sorry ass frame. I've done HIT and DC which gave me great strength gains but not much size. I get better size from more volume and EDT fits the bill perfect for me.

DC

Concluding my 29th year of dedicated training I am currently following a DC modified routine, to suite ME, and having the workouts of my life! I can't seem to pick a weight to keep me on the lower rep range, I go up every workout, usually in weights and reps... have done for the past 7-weeks! Incredible!!! :eek:

i looked at Big A's basic principles for growth, I have no Idea what that type would be called.....I modified it for my personal use as I know my body. I have been doing great with it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws