over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you make in your air fryer?

really just asparagus and broccoli thus far for me. Makes them far tastier than any other method.

I like air frying Brussel sprouts, Asparagus, and Broccoli a lot…..I love sweet potato fries in it...I’ve also used it for chicken breast, chicken tenders, and turkey burgers. I use mine a lot….. I also do lots of food in it for my kids (chicken nuggets and French fries)

I pretty much cook everything in my air fryer except for eggs, rice, and oatmeal. Although I am sure rice can be cooked in there somehow

What brand and model are y’all using?

The problem most models will have within a year or two (depending on how much one uses them), is that the smoke/grease blows up into the fans and venting areas where you can't clean, and it will mess with the performance once too much is built up. I would not get an ultra expensive fryer unless you want it to also do multiple functions, because it will probably not last any longer than a cheaper one. I mean, read reviews and get a reliable brand, but unless you want it to do other types of cooking, i'd just get a plain air fryer and I would look more into how much room it has for more food amount capacity. The larger the heating space, the more accurate the temps will be in heating the food, much like an oven or smoker will. Most, if not all, of these fryers are built the same....a heating element and a fan that blow air in to the air cavity for cooking. I don't use all the functions on my air fryer, I usually just set the temp between 360-390F and adjust the time myself.

I pretty much cook everything in my air fryer except for eggs, rice, and oatmeal. Although I am sure rice can be cooked in there somehow
Same here. I can't remember the last time I even turned on our oven....probably the last holiday. Actually, no, I made a cake a few weeks back, lol. It's the stove, air fryer and grill/smoker for me.....:)

Those cheap Walmart seasoned fries are so effin' good....I make chili cheese fries every now and then...or just cheese fries. LOL!

@heavyhitter would you replace your Ninja if it went kaput for some reason? debating if I want another air fryer or something slightly more versatile like the ninja. worth the money?

Those of you who use the air fryer for potatoes, wedges, or fries do they come out good without adding any oil?

Those of you who use the air fryer for potatoes, wedges, or fries do they come out good without adding any oil?
Yes

Same as bboy....they come out awesome. I would say to not overfill too much so air flow isn't restricted too much. And every 5 minutes or so, i like to shake it to mix it up for more even cooking.

@heavyhitter would you replace your Ninja if it went kaput for some reason? debating if I want another air fryer or something slightly more versatile like the ninja. worth the money?

Definitely. I have the ninja foodie air fryer/instapot combo and I use it at least 5 times a week for something

You spray a little pan in the bottom
Of the fryer and not on the fries and it crisps them but adds basically no fat

Use mine to make rotisserie chicken or Cornish hen… grilled lamb, and French fries of all kinds.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws