advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you take to stop frequent night time bathroom breaks?

I have never tried CBN. Can you compare/contrast it with the THC's and CBD? I appreciate it. Any brand rec's as well would be appreciated.

CBN is the sleep cannabinoid.

For information on other cannabinoids being sold and researched see below. Some pretty interesting legal formulas and products out there.

I have never tried CBN. Can you compare/contrast it with the THC's and CBD? I appreciate it. Any brand rec's as well would be appreciated.
It’s more like CBD than THC. It is much more sedating than CBD though. It can really push you into a deep sleep.

1/4 tsp of salt in water before bed according to stan efferding.

I am an RT and when I was working as such I told people to keep trying different masks until you find one that works. It may take 20 attempts to find the right one, keep going. Make sure your CPAP machine is set to ramp, this will slowly increase the pressure vs full power from the get-go and people find this helps with comfort. Wear the mask anytime you are relaxing reading/watching tv the more you wear it, even if not sleeping, the sooner it will feel normal. If none of this works I would BRIEFLY use some sleep-inducing meds/supplements until used to the mask. At the end of the day, comfort is not the top priority. Taking shots of drugs every day is not comfortable but you get used to it as that's what is needed to go from A to B, same thing here.

I personally wear this one: https://www.easybreathe.com/-p4298.html?msclkid=44c8a61ed74410afeec6c7b1af1ab542&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Product Listing Ads&utm_term=4575686361699805&utm_content=Mobile PLA
Bingo! Treat it like your job, and get it done. You have to….your life literally depends on it

Undiagnosed-uncontrolled sleep apnea will having you up peeing several times throughout the night.

Something to think about.
damn it! I piss all night and Im 99% sure I have sleep apnea. I have to go get surgery friday on my sinus's. After I heal from that I think im gonna suck it up and do a sleep study. Im pissing like 4+ times per night.
I havent found any supps that have helped as of yet. I was thinking about going to a doc and trying to see if flomax would help. It helped a good friend of mine with similar issues.

damn it! I piss all night and Im 99% sure I have sleep apnea. I have to go get surgery friday on my sinus's. After I heal from that I think im gonna suck it up and do a sleep study. Im pissing like 4+ times per night.
I havent found any supps that have helped as of yet. I was thinking about going to a doc and trying to see if flomax would help. It helped a good friend of mine with similar issues.
What's your PSA level? How strong is your stream? One way to know your stream is weak is of it takes a long time to empty your bladder.

@bad rad and @heavyhitter
oh boys, reading this makes me looking forward to my appointment on friday and monday at the pneumologist.
Since my heart incidident and being in heart insufficiency, i am waking up every 60-70 minutes at night.
I also snore since a long time already.
I hope those appointsment and the sleep study will help me since im pretty sure i am not getting enough oxygen, esp at night..
so just as an update.
got my Polygraphie done this night and i have to say ive slept like crap
due to all the cables, sensors etc ive maybe slept a total of 3 hours.
hope this is enough for them to work with
monday morning 8am i have my appointment with the doc to check results and next steps

What's your PSA level? How strong is your stream? One way to know your stream is weak is of it takes a long time to empty your bladder.
Get a ‘finger wave’ too 😳

so just as an update.
got my Polygraphie done this night and i have to say ive slept like crap
due to all the cables, sensors etc ive maybe slept a total of 3 hours.
hope this is enough for them to work with
monday morning 8am i have my appointment with the doc to check results and next steps
That's how mine went too. It was somewhat inconclusive. I slept less than you. They said they would prescribe a CPAP if I wanted one, but I didn't get one.

That's how mine went too. It was somewhat inconclusive. I slept less than you. They said they would prescribe a CPAP if I wanted one, but I didn't get one.
why did you decided against one if i may ask?

why did you decided against one if i may ask?
Being aware of how uncomfortable it can be to get used to, I decided against it. If I had sleep apnea it wasn't very bad.

Since my heart attack, I don't wake up like I used to when I was more muscular. Losing muscle definitely helped me. Prior, once in awhile I'd wake up gasping for air. Dont have that at all now. Now it's just getting up to take a leak when my bladder us full.

When your prostate is big you can't fully empty the bladder, so some urine remains in there and causes your urination frequency to go up. If you wait too long to go, it becomes hard to actually go. Have to strain a d really push. The bladder gets too stretched out and isn't able to contract as hard. Scared me a few times. Don't want to have to go to the ER and have them shove a catheter up there.

so update-time:
just came back from the doc.
So i have sleep apnea and my o2-saturation during night is terrible.
24 times per hour my breathing stops. This + my heart condition lead to the bad o2 saturation.
He said he will not let me go without therapy.
So i will receive a borrowed CPAP device from an external company that will come to me at my home and calibrate the device for me and i can keep it until i get one
prescribed.
for prescription, i have to go into a "big sleep laboraty". Due to my condition, they try to get an appointment for me tomorrow. If not, then it might take longer due to christmas break

so update-time:
just came back from the doc.
So i have sleep apnea and my o2-saturation during night is terrible.
24 times per hour my breathing stops. This + my heart condition lead to the bad o2 saturation.
He said he will not let me go without therapy.
So i will receive a borrowed CPAP device from an external company that will come to me at my home and calibrate the device for me and i can keep it until i get one
prescribed.
for prescription, i have to go into a "big sleep laboraty". Due to my condition, they try to get an appointment for me tomorrow. If not, then it might take longer due to christmas break
That is very severe apnea man. I’m really glad you had this done. You’ve literally added years back on to your life.

That is very severe apnea man. I’m really glad you had this done. You’ve literally added years back on to your life.
yeah, he said below 4 stoppings is normal.
i hope i will be able to sleep with the device once its there.
the company i will get my borrow-device from has the cpaps from a manufacturer called ResMed. is this one also used in US?

yeah, he said below 4 stoppings is normal.
i hope i will be able to sleep with the device once its there.
the company i will get my borrow-device from has the cpaps from a manufacturer called ResMed. is this one also used in US?
It takes a little getting used to. I hated it at first and could only wear it for 2-4 hours max. 5 months later I’m wearing it all night. And yes resmed is in the us. I use a resmed air sense 10. It’s nice. It’s a self learning model so you don’t ever really need to reprogram it and it has an app that lets you track your sleep and occurrences of apnea

I recently took off 5 lbs. Of course it was just water weight... But just being 205, I would get up like 4 times a night, and piss a good amount each time...
Just lowering calories to maintenance, shedding 5 lbs, I'm back to only getting up once... 5 lbs of extra fluid (for me) was a lot, body trying to get rid of it...

I recently took off 5 lbs. Of course it was just water weight... But just being 205, I would get up like 4 times a night, and piss a good amount each time...
Just lowering calories to maintenance, shedding 5 lbs, I'm back to only getting up once... 5 lbs of extra fluid (for me) was a lot, body trying to get rid of it...
How tall are you? Have you ever been checked for apnea? Do you snore a lot? Apnea can cause a rise in the body’s diuretic hormone leading to increased urination. It’s possible that dropping that 5 lbs was enough to reduce your apnea

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws