over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you think about this book

It's interesting work.
Some of the schedules are quite complicated, and rely on things that are very hard to get.
The dosing schedules are definately not for beginneres - it's written for the seasoned competitor.
I wish there had been more discussion of potential side effects - like those that can take place for some people when GH potentiates the progesterone sides of Deca if they're used together.

It does get people thinknig about shorter cycles, and extensive post cycle therapy, which a lot of people ignore.

I loved the book. Im an old Paul Borreson fan, so the I was really excited to read a different perspective on a similar theory. BTPB helped me to understand my PB book "the stack" alot better. Especially since the protocols in the PB book are very advanced. I was able to take the plasma hormone concentration level theory from BTPB and applie it to the protocols from the stack.

It's a good book and I learn something new everytime I pick it up. I can't wait until ALR puts out another book.

IMO it's a pretty good book but as Dogcrapp said to me a while back, "why do something with a pair of tweisers that you could easily get done with a sledge hammer". The book gives loads of great info but you need a lot of hard to get & expensive products to get a result you can acheive with the basics, correct training a good diet & a little knowledge of how the body works.

Pittbull

I think this book is to complex for a person who is not going to pursue a professional career in bodybuilding. The regimens whould require someone to dose up to 5 different compounds 4 times ed in some cases. In reality no normal working individual could do this unless they are self employed. Lots of interesting info YES, practical for the average bodybuilder NO. His first book suits the average bro alot better. Unless you interested in trying things like a insulin/dnp cycles with no carbs etc..

Not trying to take anything away from him just stating how the book reads.

I agree with Dragonfire, It's definitely for the advanced bb'er and some of the protocols call for hard to find/expensive items.

crap...

anyone that wants it i will sell it to em for cheap...that and his other awful book...

GOOD BOOK!

Way back in the late 1980's I bought a book called "The Underground Steroid Users Manual". It was a little black book by Bill Phillips. That book served as my reference material for a decade. Great, easy-to-understand stacks and strategies.

You may be able to pick one up on EBAY or something. I "lent" mine to a friend about 5 years ago and never saw it again!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear