over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what do you think???

I have to go along with edge here. Your dose is too high too quick. Your system is having trouble coping. I'm 6' and 270. I will not go into detail but I do not use anywhere near what you are doing and making gains steadily. Like others have said, more is not better. try 500 test and 400 deca. I think you would be surprised. Make sure you are getting 400gms protein p/day with that.

i'm alittle confused. you mentioned you just gained 30lbs in 12 weeks.......but this is your 1st week with the doses you listed?? if it is your 1st week that isnt enough time for your RBC's to be elevated.

I have to go along with edge here. Your dose is too high too quick. Your system is having trouble coping. I'm 6' and 270. I will not go into detail but I do not use anywhere near what you are doing and making gains steadily. Like others have said, more is not better. try 500 test and 400 deca. I think you would be surprised. Make sure you are getting 400gms protein p/day with that.

or leave the test at 1g and drop your deca to 200mg just for the benefit of the connective tissue, this would be more along the lines of something that i would run, that is a serious dose of deca. TEST IS BEST

AK:

I'm 5'6" 231lbs right now, not unheard of stats by any means...However, I am not currently in a competitive mode either...Regarding the sides that your experiencing right now - you've put on 30lbs in 12 weeks. This has probably placed a great deal of stress on you physiologically. Have you been on an "extended cycle" (cycling consistently and changing upcompounds/doses)? If so, your remaining sides may be symptoms of major liver stress. I'd go get check out by your doctor.

no this is first week of symptoms been running for 5 weeks now (sorry)
hgh is 6 iu and slin 10 iu !
like i said i will drop the deca and test to see if that is what it is!
why do you seen on this forum guys doing 20 iu hgh and 2g of test then?
you read it alot?

didnt use aas the last 6 weeks of show just hgh and clen.....then had 4 weeks with nothing at all

at the very least drop the deca down half..
i couldnt bring myself to go 1000mgs of test.. i am a puss..:D 600-700 of test alone.. thats my limit..

dropping both test and deca in half
Smart move. Just see how you go on the lower dose. Give it a couple of weeks. keep your diet good and clean. Drink plenty of water and make sure you get at least 300-400gms protein a day. Give the LBA's a try from Phil. These will help you out.

dont worry diet and training are on point thats why i stay around 8 or 9% on 6000cals

Insane!

Probably four times the doses of AAS yuo need. I could go on and on, but this always falls on deaf ears, so let me just say good luck 'cause yuo're going to need it!

Someone help me out here, Im getting really confused. I have always done extremely low doses, and even not done gear when dieting for a show (why I think sometimes I have been able to get down to 2-3%). I have good symmetry and proportion, the only thing I lacked was size. People told me it was because I was doing low doses of gear, no more than 500mg of test a week. And I go on these forums and I see guys who say they do large amounts, for example, in the peptides section there are guys doing 20iu of growth a day! So I decided for the first time to double my doses, suddenly everyone is suggesting no one, or few, do these doses and preaching that more isn't better. I have been competing for four years and have done this for 6 weeks, so don't think I believe more is better. I also feel I am getting patronised by people suggesting diet and training tips... I don't think I could have got down to 2-3% and stay at 9% all year round eating 6000 calories without having a deep knowledge of nutrition. I have a degree in sports science and nutrition as well as a personal training qualification. It seems the mistakes I make are getting bounced around and I'm getting told many different things. The only mistake I have made is by listening to other people instead of following my own knowledge. You just have to read a few posts on this site to see how much people contradict each other.

I agree with you there adam

Other than that I can not give you advice since I am and will stay on babydoses like our pussy friend lats :st:r-wars

you don't have to listen to everybody's opinion. Listen to what your body is trying to tell you.

yeah gonna to 200mg deca and 500mg test......i do think my red blood cells are a little high.......

That sounds great. It will take a couple months for the RBC to drop though. You can coax your body to grow, you don't have to beat it up for a response

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131