over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what do you think???

lol i know......i have been training and growing for 8 years this is the first time i have tried this(just to see) .....why does everyone keep preaching

Last edited:
lol i know......i have been training and growing for 8 years this is the first time i have tried this(just to see) .....why does everyone keep preaching

'cause I'm old and smart :D :D :D

this was taking from this site under steroid profiles!

Testosterone suppresses HPTA function quyickly and severely. HCG and nolvadex are considered after a cycle to stimulate normal endogenous (natural) testosterone production within a rapid period of time at the point of post use. Males have typically injected 400-1000mg weekly, in conjunction with a high anabolic rated drug such as deca-durabolin or Equipoise. Trenbolone Enanthate is also a popular addition for leaner mass gains.

so why are you all jumping dowm ny throat for trying this for the 1st time ever.......when its in the range that this site advises??????????????

and this also

SUSTANON -250

Active-Life: About 3 weeks
Drug Class: Androgenic/Anabolic steroid (For injection)
Average Reported Dosage: Men 125-2000mg weekly

Adam, I, like brick am older. I wont go as far as to say smart;) but wise! I have only once in thew past crept my test and deca up to around 1g p/wk combined. It did not work any better than what I have always believed to be lower dose. In fact when I dropped it back by half I started making better progess. I for one do not like to preach. We are all in this together. I have never agreed with high dose cycles. I just do not think they are necessary. I also believe you can minimize sides and keep things under control on lower doses not to mention the expense. I agree with brick. Listen to your body and get back to what you know works best for you. I just hate hearing about health problems usually associated with high dose aas use.

adam, you posted that you feel like sh!!! maybe the ton of stuff your injecting may be the cause. If I take 1000mgs of test I feel like sh!!! but 500-700 I'm great. It's kinda like when you were 16 and your folks were stupid but when you get to your twenties you can see they might have had a point. Don't want to preach but the older you get you do get more wisdom.

this is what is upsetting me.......you guys arent listening to me! i have done low does since i started less than you lot........i try something cause it is posting on THIS SITE for 5 weeks and you lot jump down my throat like i need to learn something.............you are telling someone who has always done low doses ..........
this is why am upset............you are patronizing what i have done and studied.........its almost insulting..........the only reason i up my does was soo many people told me and on this site it suggest higher does than i was doing on BIG A thread......so i just gave it a go................am not good with mod to high doses as i found out so i will now cut back.......but from my research i know it was not the insulin or hgh of t3/t4 it was the aas......had my blood work today.......ilke i thought my red blood cell count was through the roof......it worried the doc......everything else kidney, liver ect was ok

My philosophy on dosage is the least amount you can use and still get good result, that's what you want to do. The bonus is you have less chance of unwanted sides as you have seen with your overly-elevated RBC. If lower dosage was working for you, stick with it no matter what people advise. You know your body better than anybody here. Everyone reacts differently to different dosages. Use your own knowledge with what has worked for you in the past.

this is what is upsetting me.......you guys arent listening to me! i have done low does since i started less than you lot........i try something cause it is posting on THIS SITE for 5 weeks and you lot jump down my throat like i need to learn something.............you are telling someone who has always done low doses ..........
this is why am upset............you are patronizing what i have done and studied.........its almost insulting..........the only reason i up my does was soo many people told me and on this site it suggest higher does than i was doing on BIG A thread......so i just gave it a go................am not good with mod to high doses as i found out so i will now cut back.......but from my research i know it was not the insulin or hgh of t3/t4 it was the aas......had my blood work today.......ilke i thought my red blood cell count was through the roof......it worried the doc......everything else kidney, liver ect was ok

Ive gone the route of high doses and met the same sides you have. I even increased the dosages slowly from cycle to cycle and it made no difference, the sides still got bad. I think for everyone there is a limit. If I were you I would lower your test dose to 500 mg/wk and do the deca at 250 mg/wk. After a month or so you would want to get blood tested to see if it has come down. A lot of guys swear by giving blood to lower hematocrit, I havent done it but should. The next cycle you run should be something close to what you are used to running.

yes this is what i plan to do..............i shouldn't listen to people i just kept hearing 'if you want pro size you have to take more'..........and 'all pros take high doses' ect..........i now see some pros dont .........and like i said i seem to get most my gains from pepdites anyway (with no sides at all)

Good on you for trying to learn.I bet most on here have tried what you have just did. I did only a couple of months ago.I am your height but 127 kgs today; its something over 280lb. I tried 1000 test with 20 mg dbol.My gains in strength in size were not any greater then on 750 test .now I do 500 test and 100 trenbolone weekly 20-30 dbol daily and my gains are just as good.

My new theory is ,you do not increase gear to make gains you add 200 cals when weight stops increasing for a week or 2 .eventually if 200 cal increases over a couple of fortnights sees no gains then increase gear by 50 mg and start over.

hey adam,

what was your red blood cell count? this will tell us a lot...

also you are a smart guy... you will learn on the internet that a lot of people wil tell you all kinds of stuff, most of it is uneducated and lacks merit... (im not saying this to anyne here on this board, as much of the advice is spot on)

your first mistake is listening to others tell you that you need to take more gear to grow bigger, (as you have found out) i made the same mistake a while back and learned that for myself... now we need to figure out what is causing these problems, the bloodwork will tell all! if you get the chance post it of pm it to me and i'll see what we can do...

i go and get the print out from doc today...........but he def thought it would make me feel bad......(already started to feel better as i have took nothing since) the blood cell width was very large too......i should of none my blood is soo dark....the funny thing is blood pressure normal......had a few test and found out i have a very good heart(so does my dad he is 70 and resting hr of 58) so lucky in that area.........but will keep my aas low from now on ..................so all these rumors about pros doing more than 2g of aas isnt correct?
and is BIG A wrong on his steroid profiles saying the average dose sus 250 is between 250 and 2000mg?

Dont worry about what others, or Pro's are doing bro. You know your body well. 500mg has been working well for you you said, well next cycle maybe try upping that my 200-250mg, just up the dose gradually and see how you react. Add in an anabolic like EQ or Deca 400mg a week. You say you dont use orals, and thats good to hear. But you could also try adding an oral in there for the first 4 weeks down the road w/o upping your dosages too high.

Also you mention you drop all AAS 6 weeks out from contests? May I ask why? This could be the reason you lose size leading into comps. Esp on a contest diet, cardio, stress etc etc.

Good luck and keep us posted.

lol how do you know i lose muscle leading up to a comp
The reason i do this is my body holds muscle very well(was on a drip in hospital for 3 weeks only lost 2 or 3 pounds)
and it allows me to end up being the most cut on stage........i did it my last show and i won(first time i tried it)
the reason i ask what pros do is i want to be pro one day!
And why is no one telling if BIG A is wrong???
Is BIG A wrong???

lol how do you know i lose muscle leading up to a comp
The reason i do this is my body holds muscle very well(was on a drip in hospital for 3 weeks only lost 2 or 3 pounds)
and it allows me to end up being the most cut on stage........i did it my last show and i won(first time i tried it)
the reason i ask what pros do is i want to be pro one day!
And why is no one telling if BIG A is wrong???
Is BIG A wrong???

dont think he is wrong about what he said, but every body is different as far as what kind of dose it can tolerate and what kind of compounds for that matter. It is always a matter of listening to your body, and following through on what it is telling you rather than going by what your head says. Sure some pros might take those amounts, but it doesnt necessarily mean you need to do that. Some guys walk around taking those doses and you watch them get winded going up a flight of steps, and you can see the yellow tint in their eyes. Some choose to tolerate the sides you were having, despite the health risks. Then there are probably some that can tolerate those doses when other cannot, its all an individual matter.

i agree.......what am angry about is the way people have responded to me..........like i need to be taught a lesson or am insane.......like no one does these doses.........Yet BIG A says its the average........can you not see that what BIG A says and the response i got on here does not correlate..........
The thing i really wanted to know is can you reach pro level to 500mg of test.......if so am happy!

i agree.......what am angry about is the way people have responded to me..........like i need to be taught a lesson or am insane.......like no one does these doses.........Yet BIG A says its the average........can you not see that what BIG A says and the response i got on here does not correlate..........
The thing i really wanted to know is can you reach pro level to 500mg of test.......if so am happy!

Most of us cant really say for sure, but my guess would be no. Being a pro though nowadays doesnt come at a very young age for the most part, so its a matter of building yourself up over many years and probably very gradually building up the compounds and doses. Taking an excessive dosage isnt going to lead to better growth, I can tell you that. Ive run some high ones and didnt grow any better than when I was taking lower. I think some pros probably run cruising doses and then do bursts throughout the year.

How about you take things one step at a time and see how you do at a National level competition, then decide if you have what it takes to turn pro. Post up some pics lets see what you got.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws