over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT HAPPENED???

Dangkolo

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have to ask, What happened to Luke Wood at the Atlanta??? Anyone check his pics out?

Seems like he wanted to achieve ultimate conditioning for this show (he was known to be a freak but never managed to step on stage dry at the same time) and pushed things a little too far... well, way too far. :eek: :eek:

The only thing that's for sure is he received very poor advice... :(

Attachments

• _W5Q7343_OZXTDPQVLE.jpg
    _W5Q7343_OZXTDPQVLE.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,161
I have to ask, What happened to Luke Wood at the Atlanta??? Anyone check his pics out?

Two weeks a go he was huge, dry and full and I have made a comment in Milos board advicing him to stay like that, but seems like we all make the same mistakes and our trainers as well. It happens, just like that, everybody make mistakes. The problem in our sport is the mistakes cost too much effort and money.

what does this all mean?

he looks flat

his ankle looks lymphatic swollen

Last edited:
It means he relied on t3 to get hard and it ate up muscle so he did too many diuretics because he didn't know what was wrong. Thats why I get the big bucks.

holy hell, like 2-3 years ago everyone was all over this guy, he looks totally different

;sleeping-
It means he relied on t3 to get hard and it ate up muscle so he did too many diuretics because he didn't know what was wrong. Thats why I get the big bucks.

check out this pic

he has been on like once in about 6 or 7 outings (NY Pro 05 or 06??)

he speaks so highly of Milos that I dont think he could ever dump him, but man thats got to give you the shits to fuck your prep up so many times, and being based in Aussie it would really be hurting his wallet too

he is a good bloke, real hard worker its just a real shame, he admits he doesnt have the best genetics but it doestn stop him, he busts his balls

Attachments

• 8%20weeks.jpg
    8%20weeks.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 933
check out this pic

he has been on like once in about 6 or 7 outings (NY Pro 05 or 06??)

he speaks so highly of Milos that I dont think he could ever dump him, but man thats got to give you the shits to fuck your prep up so many times, and being based in Aussie it would really be hurting his wallet too

he is a good bloke, real hard worker its just a real shame, he admits he doesnt have the best genetics but it doestn stop him, he busts his balls

is that 1st pic photo shopped??

Concerned as well, I was told those two pics were taken only 13 days apart.

It had been mentioned prior to this that Luke was letting his body rest and was fighting fatique and illness. This was over a year ago I believe. He still remains one of my favorites. His personality and positive attitude are great.

Posted by Milos to answer the question...WHAT DID YOU DO TO LUKE?

I will gladly share with all of you what happened - and I am sure Luke will be glad to tell everyone what really happened...

Needless to say - it was devastating to even watch him...and what photos can't show - all of us that had a chance to be around him - witnessed how Luke was really feeling each and every day in his last two weeks of preparation...

If I would tell you guys that he was EATING LIKE FOOD IS GETTING OUT OF STYLE...that he didn't do any cardio in last 10 days...hadly trained...and also DID NOT TOUCH ANY KIND OF DIURETICS - would you believe me?

While I can't go into great detail at this point (I just returned from my trip and have soooooo much to do...) I will share with you this much:

Many bodybuilders (majority of competitors that I know...me included...) in their contest preparation use specific THYROID medication protocol...(namely: T3 - CYTOMEL or TRIACANA...+ T4 - SYNTHROID, TEVOTHYROXINE) to pharmacologicaly enhance metabolism - in effort to get leaner and loose some body fat...

So, that is something that everyone considers pretty much normal...

However, IF anyone attempts to abuse thyroid - results could be devastating...

What I've learned from Luke - upon his arrival to California is that he feels some strange exhaustion lately and that he is running out of breath quite easily...
Also, he was always hot, sweating just way too much and way more than ever before...and certainly much more than ordinary...

First thing I asked him was to hit few posses - so I could asses his condition...and when he did that - I was speechless...Luke was in THE MOST INCREDIBLE CONDITION I have ever witnessed...Absolutely "skinless" yet - big, full and hard...Winning combination any which way you look at it...The only problem was: he could not hit any pose without shaking uncontrollably...

When I asked him "how come you are shaking so much?" - he answered - " I really don't know what is happening to me...but last few days I am running out of breath doing simplest things...and I have no energy for the life of me..."

I asked him: "Well, are you doing anything different?"...thinking our usual stuff...and he told me - NO....

Than why would you shake like a leaf? I asked....

"Mate - I have no idea...but this has to stop - as I don't know how would I last during the prejudging?"

OK Luke - how much thyroid are you taking?

Not much...just 2 + 2 / that means in "our terminology" 2 tablets of T3 and 2 tab[size=10pt]lets of T4 daily...(T3 or "cytomel" comes in 25 mgc per tablet and T4 or "synthroid" comes in 50 or 100 mcg per tablet...

Well, that is OK I guess...so what's next?...

By process of elimination I would have analyze everything he was doing/taking just to find out WHAT in the world is doing "IT" to Luke...until I realized - CATASTROPHIC NEWS...

Compounded pharmaceuticals Luke got a hold of as his substitute for CYTOMEL and SYNTHROID... had 2.5 and 10 per tablet...ONLY PROBLEM IS:

NOT mcg (micrograms) but mg (milligrams)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to understand this - you must calculate:

2 tablets of 2.5 mg of T3 = 5 mg of T3 (which is: 5000 mcg of T3 - equivalent to 200 tablets of CYTOMEL per day!!!!!)

Add to this 2 tablets of 10 mg of T4 (or 20000 mcg of T4)...and you'll understand WHAT WAS GOING ON...

What is worse -- it is still NOT OVER...

Luke is trying his hardest to re-establish NORMAL levels of thyroid...but that will take some time...

I will wait for him to jump in and explain few things - but for the time being - I wanted to inform all of you - before rumors reach "epic proportions"...

Well I'm certainly no endocrinologist or doctor. But that much thyroid med and I would think he should have been in hospital with some serious complications. That is whacked out dosage of some very potent thyroid meds. Overdose material for sure.

Posted by Milos to answer the question...WHAT DID YOU DO TO LUKE?

I will gladly share with all of you what happened - and I am sure Luke will be glad to tell everyone what really happened...

Needless to say - it was devastating to even watch him...and what photos can't show - all of us that had a chance to be around him - witnessed how Luke was really feeling each and every day in his last two weeks of preparation...

If I would tell you guys that he was EATING LIKE FOOD IS GETTING OUT OF STYLE...that he didn't do any cardio in last 10 days...hadly trained...and also DID NOT TOUCH ANY KIND OF DIURETICS - would you believe me?

While I can't go into great detail at this point (I just returned from my trip and have soooooo much to do...) I will share with you this much:

Many bodybuilders (majority of competitors that I know...me included...) in their contest preparation use specific THYROID medication protocol...(namely: T3 - CYTOMEL or TRIACANA...+ T4 - SYNTHROID, TEVOTHYROXINE) to pharmacologicaly enhance metabolism - in effort to get leaner and loose some body fat...

So, that is something that everyone considers pretty much normal...

However, IF anyone attempts to abuse thyroid - results could be devastating...

What I've learned from Luke - upon his arrival to California is that he feels some strange exhaustion lately and that he is running out of breath quite easily...
Also, he was always hot, sweating just way too much and way more than ever before...and certainly much more than ordinary...

First thing I asked him was to hit few posses - so I could asses his condition...and when he did that - I was speechless...Luke was in THE MOST INCREDIBLE CONDITION I have ever witnessed...Absolutely "skinless" yet - big, full and hard...Winning combination any which way you look at it...The only problem was: he could not hit any pose without shaking uncontrollably...

When I asked him "how come you are shaking so much?" - he answered - " I really don't know what is happening to me...but last few days I am running out of breath doing simplest things...and I have no energy for the life of me..."

I asked him: "Well, are you doing anything different?"...thinking our usual stuff...and he told me - NO....

Than why would you shake like a leaf? I asked....

"Mate - I have no idea...but this has to stop - as I don't know how would I last during the prejudging?"

OK Luke - how much thyroid are you taking?

Not much...just 2 + 2 / that means in "our terminology" 2 tablets of T3 and 2 tab[size=10pt]lets of T4 daily...(T3 or "cytomel" comes in 25 mgc per tablet and T4 or "synthroid" comes in 50 or 100 mcg per tablet...

Well, that is OK I guess...so what's next?...

By process of elimination I would have analyze everything he was doing/taking just to find out WHAT in the world is doing "IT" to Luke...until I realized - CATASTROPHIC NEWS...

Compounded pharmaceuticals Luke got a hold of as his substitute for CYTOMEL and SYNTHROID... had 2.5 and 10 per tablet...ONLY PROBLEM IS:

NOT mcg (micrograms) but mg (milligrams)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to understand this - you must calculate:

2 tablets of 2.5 mg of T3 = 5 mg of T3 (which is: 5000 mcg of T3 - equivalent to 200 tablets of CYTOMEL per day!!!!!)

Add to this 2 tablets of 10 mg of T4 (or 20000 mcg of T4)...and you'll understand WHAT WAS GOING ON...

What is worse -- it is still NOT OVER...

Luke is trying his hardest to re-establish NORMAL levels of thyroid...but that will take some time...

I will wait for him to jump in and explain few things - but for the time being - I wanted to inform all of you - before rumors reach "epic proportions"...

That is just mad dosages for thyroid medication is this correct? I hope he is ok he looked so good a couple weeks out :) dam dodgy stuff

That is just mad dosages for thyroid medication is this correct? I hope he is ok he looked so good a couple weeks out :) dam dodgy stuff

It will take more than 1 year to have his thyroid function normal, agent.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws