over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What has happened to Dusty @ USAs ?

If you have ever met the man in person I have no idea how you could have a single bad word to say about him.
I have never met the man in person but I am watching and enjoying most of he stuff he posts I think he is the most dedicated bodybuilder he lives a dream he is the guy who has pushed most out of his body he wasnt gifted with one of the best looking bodies but he made the best he could out of it...all that being said do I have to kiss his ass and because he is s nice, humble in person, posts on PM and say that he looked great (in pics)? My opinion ( and this is just mine opinion) he is the blokiest person onstage, his waist is too wide, his abs sucks, his clavicles are too wide, he has no quad sweep and his quads are narrow and blocky no "pop" look at all (like jons ward), his hamstrings are nonexistent.
He brought the most muscle onstage, his condition was top class probably one of the best if nūt the best that day, he has ONE THICK & WIDE pro level back, good shoulders but his arms needs works, he has nice smile too,
This is what I see when in the pics.

I have never met the man in person but I am watching and enjoying most of he stuff he posts I think he is the most dedicated bodybuilder he lives a dream he is the guy who has pushed most out of his body he wasnt gifted with one of the best looking bodies but he made the best he could out of it...all that being said do I have to kiss his ass and because he is s nice, humble in person, posts on PM and say that he looked great (in pics)? My opinion ( and this is just mine opinion) he is the blokiest person onstage, his waist is too wide, his abs sucks, his clavicles are too wide, he has no quad sweep and his quads are narrow and blocky no "pop" look at all (like jons ward), his hamstrings are nonexistent.
He brought the most muscle onstage, his condition was top class probably one of the best if nūt the best that day, he has ONE THICK & WIDE pro level back, good shoulders but his arms needs works, he has nice smile too,

You are probably right with all your critiques of Dusty. Being Blocky and having a wide waist is probably genetic and can't really be improved. The other things you mentioned can be improved and I'm sure he will work hard on improving these areas. I choose to give Dusty credit for placing 3rd in one of the most competitive Bodybuilding venues on the planet. You have to agree with me on this. If not, I'll have to breakout the old reliable, "Haters got to Hate!":D

What would you like him to do? Quit? Im not understanding the solution. He is working with what he was born with, making the most money of any amateur bodybuilder in the USA (that's fact) and trying his best. He knows his waist is wide. His back is also insanely wide and thick. He knows he cannot look like Trigili up there.....he could diet down to the heavyweights and he would only look like a more stringy version of what he already is. He is up there going for a freaky look....which is his ticket......there is no other ticket he can take.

Dan Ray took 'em, according to the stamp in the lower right corner. :)

I'll see if i can get a hold of some better ones. :)

-S

Even the one's Jeff Binns took for RX Muscle look kinda crappy.

Maybe these guys should just start taking pics with their phones.

Here I put this up on Facebook just now and I will share with you guys.

----------------------------

Dusty Hanshaw before and after. The pic on the left is the very first pic from the day BEFORE I put Dusty thru the paces of his very FIRST DC Training workout. And then he started BOMBING AWAY. So when I hear people say legs, his legs, his legs never improve and you can see its a night and day difference from the beginning day....it drives me nuts! This guys back, his legs, his chest, his arms have all come up by leaps and bounds.....the roundness from hard, heavy, restpaused slag iron training is profound. And I want to ask "Really here is your proof....how much have you improved over the last several years?!" Have you gone from a guy who placed 5th in the heavyweights class in a local Northwest bodybuilding show to 3rd place in the Superheavyweights at the USA Bodybuilding Championships?

Attachments

• dustybeforeafter.jpg
    dustybeforeafter.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 511

Think you may have taken my comment wrong. I didn't say it's wrong to offer your critic of somebody's physique. I'm saying it's hard to say something bad about his character, drive, determination, dedication, love of the sport, etc.

I'm impressed at what DH brought. Following him on FB and Instagram so watching this transformation since last year has been interesting.

I for one have no place to put any of you guys that step on stage down for anything. Weak this, weak that, smooth, etc... Takes a lot of guts to get up there even though some of you know you won't win, I think you guys have fun doing it. Mad respect for ya.

Dusty Hanshaw before and after. The pic on the left is the very first pic from the day BEFORE I put Dusty thru the paces of his very FIRST DC Training workout. And then he started BOMBING AWAY. So when I hear people say legs, his legs, his legs never improve and you can see its a night and day difference from the beginning day....it drives me nuts! This guys back, his legs, his chest, his arms have all come up by leaps and bounds.....the roundness from hard, heavy, restpaused slag iron training is profound. And I want to ask "Really here is your proof....how much have you improved over the last several years?!" Have you gone from a guy who placed 5th in the heavyweights class in a local Northwest bodybuilding show to 3rd place in the Superheavyweights at the USA Bodybuilding Championships?

Oil the sweep

The other pics I saw posted by amateurs from the audience looked good. I don't know whats up with those pics but he looked better IMHO.

The press photographers shoot from the pit. The lighting and reflections look way different from the pit (below the stage) than they do sitting out in the audience. Plus that red carpet is nasty to work with in terms of trying to get the red reflection out of the photos.

The press photographers shoot from the pit. The lighting and reflections look way different from the pit (below the stage) than they do sitting out in the audience. Plus that red carpet is nasty to work with in terms of trying to get the red reflection out of the photos.

And that is why YOUR pics are always the BEST!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And that is why YOUR pics are always the BEST!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about that, but they're different, shot from the audience.

I was asked if I had any photos of Dusty. And I do. I shot all of these with a small camera, not a fancy dSLR. On Saturday there was a sign posted saying "no cameras with detachable lenses allowed". Fortunately I had a non-dSLR, non-detachable lens camera. Oh, and my purchased seat for the finals was dead center.

Attachments

• 20140726-P7260265.jpg
    20140726-P7260265.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 402
Damn y'all are right those MD photographers don't present the physique for what it really is.. that dude looks sick!!

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Wtf is it with around here? Every damn year Dusty competes I see more and more ignorant negative comments about a guy who has posted on this board and called his home board for as long as I remember. Yet so many are so quick to plow him into the ground. It never ceases to amaze me the negativity some of you have for a fellow brother and completely genuine dude here at PM.

Well

Take away your bias towards me.......your hate. Put on your thinking clearly cap........Dusty looks overall better and more pleasing in the picture on the left. Legs look better, abs look tighter and smaller....go back to THAT GUY on the left and start over.......someplace in between to WIN and turn PRO. Unfortunately socalphotographer has NO pictures of Dusty from the pictures on the left hand side......it would be nice to loot at those in that shape.

Take away your bias towards me.......your hate. Put on your thinking clearly cap........Dusty looks overall better and more pleasing in the picture on the left. Legs look better, abs look tighter and smaller....go back to THAT GUY on the left and start over.......someplace in between to WIN and turn PRO. Unfortunately socalphotographer has NO pictures of Dusty from the pictures on the left hand side......it would be nice to loot at those in that shape.

???? So his legs look better in the picture on the left? He's fatter, abs are sloppy off-season, has almost no shoulders, and smaller arms.

I don't know what you're looking at Phil, but maybe your eyesight is as clouded as you thing Dante's is.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity