advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the least amount of Deca you can use for joint relief?

I think I will experiment with 100mg/ew for the next month or so based on everyones replies

Depends on your needs. Normally, running 150 weekly or some folks can get away with less. It's really about the molecular weight of hyaluronate in synovial fluid (Fluid in joints). That's what nandrolone does, it modifies the molecular weight, making it heavier, in turn your synovial fluid is thicker and makes for easier gliding. Hence soothing the joints. So for some, 50mg weekly could be enough modification. But I recommend no less than 100 and no more than 200 weekly.:D

Does the ester play any role in this at all? I understand the length and half life of the esters, Im specifically asking about the joint fluid and the esters.

I just cannot recommend deca for joint relief. You aren't likely to stay on it for life. When you (or at least when I) come off of it, I become like the Tin Man with no oil can. Too stiff to move well at all. Makes it not only difficult for me to train, but to perform everyday tasks.

150mg weekly works perfect. I ran out a week and a half ago and now when I lift everything just hurts. Definitely makes a big difference with joints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

low dose deca for joint pain

I just cannot recommend deca for joint relief. You aren't likely to stay on it for life. When you (or at least when I) come off of it, I become like the Tin Man with no oil can. Too stiff to move well at all. Makes it not only difficult for me to train, but to perform everyday tasks.

So are you saying being on it makes conditions worse when you are off of it? I already have a bad shoulder and relief half the time(if I can run deca in on and off 12 week cycles) would certainly be better than a bad shoulder all of the time. Unless you are telling me that it actually makes the joints worse than they would have been otherwise when you are off?

Any input on how long/often you can cycle a low dose like 100-150 a week?

Yes, this is what I've heard so many times, that i've never taken it for joint relief. It's better to figure out the origin of your problems, fix the techniques in your lifts etc., rehab yourself properly.

So are you saying being on it makes conditions worse when you are off of it? I already have a bad shoulder and relief half the time(if I can run deca in on and off 12 week cycles) would certainly be better than a bad shoulder all of the time. Unless you are telling me that it actually makes the joints worse than they would have been otherwise when you are off?

Deca may temporarily reduce your pain, but in the end it can make it worse by providing a false sense of recovery. That is the caution.

I really like Deca but it seems to really make me hold a lot of water. I like it because it makes my joints feel so much better. What is the least amount I could use for joint relief. I am 220lbs.

one of our clients has used it at that dose (200mgs) in a similar fashion, finishing the deca 4 weeks before he finished the test. Very good for the joints.
Worked well but it did seem harder to recover after that one so use hcg halfway through, and towards the end of the cycle. It depend on yourself, most of people choose 50mg weekly

50 mg a week is enough for joint relief.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner