over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What makes you laugh in the gym?

B1gJ1m

Registered
I know when I'm in the gym, I try to focus on training but sometimes you see things that really crack you up. For me it's a guy in my gym that tucks his shirt in to his shorts that are pulled up to his armpits. Anyway, this guy wears lifting gloves to walk on the tredmill while staring at himself in the mirror. Silliest damn thing ever.

The one that always cracked me up was the old guy with a plain white t-shirt and gym shorts. The shorts were yanked up his moose knuckle and he was wearing dress socks and shoes. He always trained hard though. LMAO

PB

when somebody lets one go while squating. thats just funny. honestly your in the gym who freaking cares. but man you see people freaking out over breaking wind.

people that put 300lbs on lat puldowns and their rom is about three inches while screaming the whole time. After their set they walk like they're ronnie coleman with their arms spread out as far as they can when in reality they dont weigh more than 160lbs.

These are the same guys that bench and squat 500+lbs with the same ROM. Also bicep curl 8 times a week.

The gym I go to has old nautilus and new hammer strength machines in the back room is the power lifting room...every morning we have this 90 year old lady come in and do her Yoga/tia chi...I'm waiting for her to kill over and I ain't doing mouth to mouth on that...LOL

A.B. lololol

I know when I'm in the gym, I try to focus on training but sometimes you see things that really crack you up. For me it's a guy in my gym that tucks his shirt in to his shorts that are pulled up to his armpits. Anyway, this guy wears lifting gloves to walk on the tredmill while staring at himself in the mirror. Silliest damn thing ever.

defintely the young new guys. I always offer advice and get thme on right path though after a few days of laughs.

What makes me laugh? A personal trainer who has belly sticking out and in worse shape than his client giving nutritional advice.

I DON'T KNOW IF IT MAKES ME WANT TO LAUGH OR SHAKE MY HEAD IN DISGUST...

It's the guys who look in the mirror every 30 seconds and flex. It's like they have forgotten what they looked like in that short time. I was in Missoula training and one of these guys who has NOT even won one show was talking about how he was going to win nationals and get his pro card. Now don't get me wrong the guy had a GOOD phyisque...not great. Big arms, but he's probably glad those long shorts are in fashion today..because the legs were lacking. Those shorts save many guys....lol.

Anyway, this little rooster was strutting around talking like that while checking himself out CONSTANTLY...it was like he was pissed off when it was time to do a set because he couldn't look at himself with full attention.

I actually laughed once on my way to the fountain because he didn't notice me [ I guess....lol] trying to get around him on the way to get a drink.

He and his lifting partner were giving me the cold stares as if I had invaded THEIR gym.

I guess that makes me laugh. :)

The dudes who toss their 35lb db's, ALLL exaggerated, on the floor as if they were 120lbers.

NO KIDDING!

The dudes who toss their 35lb db's, ALLL exaggerated, on the floor as if they were 120lbers.

THAT SHIT REALLY BUGS ME....It's like....see how much I lift?! Then you got to use the dumbells and they are all bent and messed up. The guys who do the same things with the 100's are just as bad. I keep thinking...yeah, you're great...10,000 people in gyms can lift the 100's Billy Badass.

Lots of deranged, asswipes, lift weights. lol.

I have some 120 lb douche bag at my gym who stands out in front of the place on his cell phone w/ his shirt off, you'll see the guy at any given time throughout the day. He's about 50 yrs old, he's probably 5'3" tall no joke. I'll give it to him that he's got good definition, but it's so funny because he stands out there like he's king shit w/ his shirt off on the phone. Obviously mommy or the girls in school didnt give him enough attention or something

I think I'm totally numb to show off, 150 lb dick weeds trying to act the part.

If it's a pet peeves, I guess the leg-press warriors are my fav. A cool 3/4 tons on the racks and they don't even release the safeties. They just up it 2-4 inches and grut like they just got a surprise in a cell in D block.

Oh, the faces changes every few months, but the actions stay the same, and the last thing on my mind is correcting them; I know they'll give lifting up like some other fad before they do serious injury.

The guys who adds the little 5lb weight to the cable weights. He can't go from 50lbs to 60lbs, he can only go up to 55lbs. I just want to throw those 5lbs in the trash.

Also the guys who do 500 sets of bicep exercises everyday and keeps flexing in the mirror to see if they are growing. I just shake my head.
These are also the same guys who keep asking me how I get my legs so big.

There were 3 teenagers on the bench the other day. I didn't pay much attention until I noticed the "big" one (chubby kid) put 225 on it and then, no joke, it looked like he was not just DROPPING the weight on his chest, but actually pulling it down, it fell on his chest so fast!

He then strained with his butt way off the bench to get it up, then dropped on his chest again! He did this 4 times! I thought for SURE he was going to fracture his sternum. His buddies then got on the bench and did this same thing, only their "spotter" had to pull it off of them. However, this didn't stop them from each doing 4 "reps" this way. I had to move to another area of the gym so I couldn't see them.

What makes me laugh? A personal trainer who has belly sticking out and in worse shape than his client giving nutritional advice.

BUMP ^

And something that makes me laugh is a guy that is bench pressing 60kg and for the all reps screams like a dinosaur while shaking is head every time I think of that image I LMAO!

older guy in my gym loads up the lat pull downs with toooo much weight and when he pulls it he uses only his back leaning forward and shooting back like hes in some kind of a boat rowing competition

There is a 45ish guy in my gym that weighs about 165lbs. The thing about hims is that at his age he should be over the billy bad-ass stage in life, but alas is not. Walks around with a big fat crips bandana wrapped around his head, grey hair too, wears a herring-bone gold necklace and a sleeveless shirt with some sort of lube oil on his many tatoo's. Strick upper body trainer as evidenced by his prominent get-away-stick legs.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear