over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What makes you laugh in the gym?

there is a guy at my gym that spends 4-6 hrs there a day. jeans, jacket, baseball hat. he might do 25 min of cardio the whole time. takes a few smoke breaks from sitting at the juice bar, slams maybe 5 protien shakes, and rides his bike there. he always has this creepy im going to eat a child look on his face too. every once in a while hell go grab a set of 15lb dumbells and to my amazement, with strict form, hit a set or 2 of curls then take his jacket off, pull his sleeves up and flex in the mirror. i asked some friends who work at the gym and he's not "special" he's just freaking wierd.

all the guys who are only looking in the mirror and forget training!

I have some good ones.

1. This effeminate personal trainer at my gym who can't be more than 130lbs who trains these 40+ gold digging women with a ton of low weight cable + exercise ball + resistance bands + doing two workouts simultaneously high rep "exercises." I call him Inspector Gadget because of his assortment of funny toys he uses. Funny aside - I slept with this girl in my nutrition class at college, and it turned out Inspector Gadget was her boyfriend...

2. This 50 something year old guy doing smith machine bench presses, while in between eye-fucking every girl in there, did these two inch ROM (at the most) with one plate, but instead of changing the weight, he kept on just putting 10lb plates on there. By his like 9th set, he had one plate, and like 8 10s on it...

3. This chipmunk looking old guy who basically used a leg extension machine like a throne and we were his royal subjects. I've never seen him use it. I'm serious.

4. This old lady who was using the only free flat bench at peak hours like a shelf for her water bottle, towel, and other assortment of garbage. I asked her if she was using the bench, she said yes, and then proceeded to do wall slides or some other silly exercise, then I asked if I could move it, she said no, she was going to use the bench, THEN DID ANOTHER SET. I threw her shit in the trash and did my bench press.

Last edited:
the pro hockey players that swooped into my town… took over our gym going all this weird hockey type training :confused: :confused: didn't put their weights back, got in everyones way, and STILL LOST to our home team that night :D

I have some good ones.

Funny aside - I slept with this girl in my nutrition class at college, and it turned out Inspector Gadget was his boyfriend...

woaahh there..did you sleep with a guy or a girl?

i think the funniest i have ever seen was 2 bros (i live in southern cali, if you dont know what a bro is your lucky) on cable push downs set to about 110 lbs. they turned this into a whole body workout which was hilarious on its own, but to add to it, the one who wasnt lifting was like 2 stepping back and forth as if he were at a hatebreed show screaming "you got this shit, keep pumping those fuckin reps out dawg! you got this shit".

I still gotta laugh at the guy in my gym who comes in with his arms all oiled up and wears a mouthpiece.

older guy in my gym loads up the lat pull downs with toooo much weight and when he pulls it he uses only his back leaning forward and shooting back like hes in some kind of a boat rowing competition

LMAO! He probably goes to a chiropractor and doesn't relate that it is this stupid movement that is causing his 3 buldging disc.

I laugh at the guys with huge arms and pencil legs and pancake asses, they strut around thinking they are so hot and can get any girl they want. Also the skinny anorexic looking girls running their ever so flat butts off on the treadmill with their hair and makeup perfect.

I will have to upload some pics to back this up...

There is a "freemotion" cable tricep extension machine at the gym i go to. When I upload pics tomorrow you will see that there is clearly only 1 excesive you should be using this machine for (tricep extensions obviously). People have absolutely no clue what the machine is for since they apparently can't read. I have seen men and women doing bicep curls, chest press, flyes, pullovers, pretty much everything and none of them are even close to working properly. I have laughed so hard that i've actually had to quit working out and go home for the day. I now take videos of people using the machine with my cell phone from a place they can't see me. I have a total of 11 and will have to get them on to youtube for your viewing.

funny story I left on another forum.

I was in the gym last year when there was a guy doing a heavy squat, whilst his friend was pushing him on...or screaming in his face was more like it !

anyway, the spotter guy was screamin to him

"BIG LEGS, BIG LEGS..COME ON...BIG LEGS !!!!! "

at the time, I was doing seated incline dumbell curls and I started to smirk a little, mainly because these guys thought they were hardcore, when in fact they were just your average joe...then I hear the spotter scream:

"DORIAN YATES WOULDNT GIVE UP NOW "

I nearly dislicated my elbow joint because I was laughing that much !!

people that put 300lbs on lat puldowns and their rom is about three inches while screaming the whole time. After their set they walk like they're ronnie coleman with their arms spread out as far as they can when in reality they dont weigh more than 160lbs.

These are the same guys that bench and squat 500+lbs with the same ROM. Also bicep curl 8 times a week.

there's an older guy in my gym that does this. He's in every day just about, puts huge weights on and moves it about 2 inches. whatever makes you feel good is all i can say

I was in the powerlifting room at my gym when in came 3 good sized late teen/early 20's kids come in and start to do rack pulls. They were struggling with 225. A woman came in that has been training for about 1 1/2 years , she's about 106lbs. and goes to the next power rack and does her sets and ends up with about 275 on the bar. When she did her first rep with that weight they all just walked out silently, I've never seen them again in the powerlifting room. J.R.

LMFAO!!!

I watched a young lad this morning stop halfway through a set of forced rep bench presses to answer his mobile phone. Once finished his call, he did four more reps!! Priceless!!

There's a guy at the one gym I go to that dresses like a gansta. He wears his "timbs" with no socks and doesn't tie his laces. He actually stays on the phone and reports back to the homies as he's benching. He got his old school wired hands free set.

"1, 2, 3, 4 motha -f'r, 5 f*ck yea b*tch, ..."

I laugh at the guys with huge arms and pencil legs and pancake asses, they strut around thinking they are so hot and can get any girl they want. Also the skinny anorexic looking girls running their ever so flat butts off on the treadmill with their hair and makeup perfect.

Those are my favorite. The guys that will come in wearing the smallest tank top they can find, but always wear workout pants. Losers never lift legs, but they think people won't notice, because their chicken legs are covered.

funny story I left on another forum.

I was in the gym last year when there was a guy doing a heavy squat, whilst his friend was pushing him on...or screaming in his face was more like it !

anyway, the spotter guy was screamin to him

"BIG LEGS, BIG LEGS..COME ON...BIG LEGS !!!!! "

at the time, I was doing seated incline dumbell curls and I started to smirk a little, mainly because these guys thought they were hardcore, when in fact they were just your average joe...then I hear the spotter scream:

"DORIAN YATES WOULDNT GIVE UP NOW "

I nearly dislicated my elbow joint because I was laughing that much !!

Aaaauggghhh! Classic gayness

I saw a couple this morning that really had me going:

An older gentleman had the squat rack loaded with 405 lbs. I was using the rack next to him so I stopped what I was doing to watch a set. He got the bar off the pins and proceeded to "squat." His ass dropped maybe an inch and then he went back up. Proceeded for a set of six, and then sat on the floor in exhaustion.

Second one: Upon walking into the gym, I took my usual glance into the cardio room, window shopping as I normally do. I saw what appeared to be an elderly woman in her underwear with tan pantyhose on as well. I later saw her using the leg adductor machine...no lie.

i would say the funniest thing for me to see in my gym is this 45 year old woman who comes in and does cardio everyday and is always wearing the 80's Jane Fonda workout gear. all different colors and stuff, i cant help but laugh everytime.

I was at the gym last week and there were two women working out together. One was in her mid thirties and was in OK shape, and the other one was in her mid forties and wasn't in very good shape, yet the mid forties woman is telling the other one what to do. What they were doing was alternating between seated close-grip low cable pulls and seated wide grip cable pull downs. When they get to the top of the rep, the are just jerking the cable back down both with arms and lower back like they are trying to crack a whip or something. I usually dont give advice unless its asked for, but I had to say something. So I say to the mid-forties woman "Excuse me, can I give you a little advice...I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but...." to which she cuts me off mid-sentence and says "You mean the way I'm bouncing the reps?" And I say "Ummmm,yeahhh..." She says "Oh well...I'm a trainer...I mean, I teach training...and I'm just trying to be expolsive on my reps to make up for using light weight." ( The weight she was using wasn't light for her no-muscle tone having ass)To which I started turning away from her and said "Oh, OK...you know what you are doing then." The other woman realized that what her friend told her to do was wrong and quit bouncing her reps. I hope the other bitch ends up in the hospital for being stupid.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131