over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What SARMS are SAFE during PCT

Mrshred

Registered
heard ostarine and lgd can be suppressive . was looking to run something during pct and after. Heard of S4 GW SR9009 Mk677(growth)

All the mains ones are suppressive to an extent. Not sure why guys started recommending them for pct. Even some of the first studies published listed how they are suppressive and can cause issues. They are best on cycle or during cruises at low doses.

MK-677 is not a SARM and I would recommend that for PCT and beyond. I would recommend it during your entire cycle but sure it would make an amazing bridge between cycles too. It won't suppress your sexual hormones and will aid recovery whilst adding weight. If anything you will weigh more off hormones and on mk-677 than you did in the height of your cycle. The only issue I foresee is lethargy and when you are recovering from a cycle that is not something you need.

as Elvia said, sarms are suppressive..

I have seen bloodwork to confirm

im not sure what to tell you

I think he recently decided he wants to be able to post in the sponsor section so he is nearly there. This post is longer than any post he has ever written.

quote from the text i just got from my DR :

Selectivity in men
For example, if the target is bone growth in elderly men with osteopenia or osteoporosis, but with no overt signs of hypogonadism, a SARM targeting bone and muscle tissue but with lesser activity on the prostate or testes would be more desirable.

quote from the text i just got from my DR :

Selectivity in men
For example, if the target is bone growth in elderly men with osteopenia or osteoporosis, but with no overt signs of hypogonadism, a SARM targeting bone and muscle tissue but with lesser activity on the prostate or testes would be more desirable.

I think you have posted the wrong quote because that doesn't prove anything about SARM's not being suppressive.

this is between me and slice so why are you pestering?

I just wrote out a reply and the post didn't send. You know what I can't be bothered with idiots like you tonight so I will leave it at that.

what is between you and me? SARMs are suppressive.. this is widely known..

guys have run SARM-only cycles, compared testosterone levels before and after, and their levels were cut in half afterward.. sometimes even more.

im not looking for an argument.. much less about something that has already been proven.

what is between you and me? SARMs are suppressive.. this is widely known..

guys have run SARM-only cycles, compared testosterone levels before and after, and their levels were cut in half afterward.. sometimes even more.

im not looking for an argument.. much less about something that has already been proven.

why do i smell bull?

Slice and Crusty sittin' in a tree... :p LS, looks like you've got an admirer. :love:

I think you have posted the wrong quote because that doesn't prove anything about SARM's not being suppressive.
lol Are you serious? You're posting publicly on a public forum and think this is just between you and another user? If you want something to be that private, try to use the Private Messaging system, which is properly named. You post something on the public forum, anyone is open to comment.

I see you're new here.

Ostarine 15mg a day during pct, then use a natural test booster like Daa for 30 days after. Blood work has shown it to work on other forums if u google.

Does little slice and crustykid know each other?

As far a SARMS go, the ones that are largely effective are also suppressive, but they are not terribly suppressive. SARMS are really just a part of the Cruise.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131