over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what test?

PUMPED

Registered
I have never used sus250 before just enathate and cyp. I was thinking about running sus250 ED.

What do you guys like better and why?

sus250 ED
1200mg cyp week
1250 enathate week

I think sus is over rated. All ya need is TE or Cyp with some tren or EQ

test

pumped ,, test is test once injected your body does not know cyp from prop or sust250mg it is just testosterone ester the differnce is the duration the drug works in body

suspension -fast acting everyday or every other day
prop - fast acting every other dayor every 2 dayz
cyp and enth---- once aweek ( stays in yourn system 10 to12 dayz
susta is has 4 differnt esters fast med and slow amix you can say
so they all are good but changing them keeps your receptors all working quick explanation not that simple but an out line to go bye good luck TT
**broken link removed**

ps ,, faster acting test or more precontest for the reason you can make adjustments easier such as susta cyp and enthate if you take you must wait a couple weeks.. so example a shot of propianate last only a couple of days so you can watch water retension... longer acting will stay in you longer making water adjustment impossable till the 2weeks pass so fast acting really is for comp. longer acting for offseason

The more I think about test, the less I like sust. The 30mg prop is worthless. If you want to start your cycle with sust, plan on waiting 3-5wks to get your good kick.
I use cyp or enanthate and add prop and/or suspension the first 4-5wks.

I stay on sus throughout the cycle. It seems to keep a steady level of test running through me at all times. But I also add 200mg of cyp a week to my 1500mg of sus a week. Test is test. Whatever I have I use. I want to try the pro/suspension mix to frontlaod next time. Thats if Im ever off.
Rone

first cycle was sust and deca
gained 38lbs and looked like a bloated fish

I like cyp or enan but that's just MO

Test

For me personally, I like them all:D Used correctly, they all can be used quite effectively.

I have always used Test Ent. Quality Vet or similar Mexican product. I just ordered 30 Omnadren 250 for my next cycle. Will I be able to tell/see a differance.? What do you guys think of Omnadren 250? I will run it a 1000mg/wk with 400mg of EQ and 50mg of either Dbol or ANadrol every day.

Yardrock, I would suggest 1 ml of Omna every other day. That should keep you right around your 1 gram per week. I also believe that by taking it every other day, your test levels will remain more constant, as opposed to once or twice a week.

I dont know what brand of Omna you are using, but I noticed a difference between 600mg a week of t200 and 750mg per week of Karachi Sust.

BigMeaty said:

I dont know what brand of Omna you are using, but I noticed a difference between 600mg a week of t200 and 750mg per week of Karachi Sust.

did you ever notice a difference between juicing and training and juicing and not training??
:p

I am going to run the Omn every other day. That is the way I do all my cycles. I am using Jalfa Omnadren. I think it is from Europe, but not sure?
Pink Box w/ flip up top.

yeah thats omna is from poland, i use the shit out of it, hell its too damn cheap to pass up. if i had my choice for the same price i would run enan. or some cyp. but hands down for the price omnas are a good bang for the buck.

Later,
Todd

yardrock said:
I am going to run the Omn every other day. That is the way I do all my cycles. I am using Jalfa Omnadren. I think it is from Europe, but not sure?
Pink Box w/ flip up top.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner