advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the main reason for huge guys now compared to the 80`s?

Nice thread, I have discussed this with a few top pros

mcdonalds, iv, anabolic threshold, food timing and ... are the reasons why pros are bigger today

fitnesskatz

i think several factors aas usage higher, hgh, slin, peptides, pg2 hormones, better knowledge of diet, sleep, supplements many factors and most of all genetics i remember when i played ball in college shit a 4.5 40 was fast shit you have huge defensive ends running 4.6 some faster so i think many contributing factors

It amazes me how people still act like genetics don't matter. You have respected guys coming on here for years saying it's ALL genetics....OF COURSE GH and Slin have made monsters, but it's also their GENETIC response to all the drugs, training and food combined that's added the pounds of muscle over time. If all it took was 3g of gear a week, plus 30ius a day of GH plus vials of Slin, why aren't half the people on this board pros? Cause some of the cycles and drug combos I've seen here and on other boards should make ANYONE a pro if that's all it takes.....

I wish someone would run an experiment where an average bb'er would do these so called "pro" cycles and log it here, so everyone would actually realize that it's not simply the drugs....but I guess when they STILL look like shit they'll just blame it on bunk gear

And being old and starting training in the 80's, I know PLENTY of guys who would only do a couple amps of test a week and 10-20mg of dbol a day...dbol only cycles were VERY popular back then as well, especially among the first time or younger users.....I obviously can't speak for pros of that era, but IMO in the circles I traveled, the average AAS user was not into EXCESS.....it was nowhere NEAR the dosing of today's average gym rat's abuse......

Last edited:
Lol why the fuck do people come up with genetics ?????? So you say in 20 30 years human genetics have changed to a point they can carry up to 50 pounds more muscles ?? Looool

are you guys really pinche pendehos ??

Genetics havnt change, same genetics, bb is getting more popular among young people, so maybe more young people with better genetics are becoming bodybuilders ?

there are actually a lot of guys with shitty genetics who take mega doses of steroids to overcome their crappy genetics

its the drugs fellas dont be steeyoupeed

Last edited:
fitnesskatz

genetics absolutely, evolution man,,part my job as strength coach i have to go evaluate high school kids sometimes man u know how damn often it was to see a kid 6'5" when i was growing up it was rare,,,shit now thats damn near the cut off for div 1 lineman,,,skilled guys running 4.35 as freshman that shit did not happen 20-30 yrs ago,,,maybe bo jackson but its everywhere now,,,so it same in all sports including bodybuilding, mma whatever

It amazes me how people still act like genetics don't matter. You have respected guys coming on here for years saying it's ALL genetics....OF COURSE GH and Slin have made monsters, but it's also their GENETIC response to all the drugs, training and food combined that's added the pounds of muscle over time. If all it took was 3g of gear a week, plus 30ius a day of GH plus vials of Slin, why aren't half the people on this board pros? Cause some of the cycles and drug combos I've seen here and on other boards should make ANYONE a pro if that's all it takes.....

I wish someone would run an experiment where an average bb'er would do these so called "pro" cycles and log it here, so everyone would actually realize that it's not simply the drugs....but I guess when they STILL look like shit they'll just blame it on bunk gear

And being old and starting training in the 80's, I know PLENTY of guys who would only do a couple amps of test a week and 10-20mg of dbol a day...dbol only cycles were VERY popular back then as well, especially among the first time or younger users.....I obviously can't speak for pros of that era, but IMO in the circles I traveled, the average AAS user was not into EXCESS.....it was nowhere NEAR the dosing of today's average gym rat's abuse......

Very interesting, I didn't realize human genetics had changed since the 80s

fitnesskatz

Very interesting, I didn't realize human genetics had changed since the 80s

not my biz but let say your married,,you have children? they have a dna code i hope,,,i know i have a 15yr old daughter im 5'10" ex wife 6'1' both of us played college sports guess what a daughter is our badass athelte who at 15 is already her mothers height with college's already bugging the shit out of them you think if ronnie coleman has a child and in 10 yrs they start lifting using gear they not going to have some serious genetic potential,,,yes gene pool changes, it improves thats not even complicated biology my god,,,i work with college athletes everyday each yr,,,you think the freshman i c coming in r getting worse from yr to yr hell no,,,has nfl changed since the 80's naw players have gotten smaller, slower fuck no,,,they badass, same with nba, same with mma, same with nhl, same with bodybuilding fuck same in tennis

not my biz but let say your married,,you have children? they have a dna code i hope,,,i know i have a 15yr old daughter im 5'10" ex wife 6'1' both of us played college sports guess what a daughter is our badass athelte who at 15 is already her mothers height with college's already bugging the shit out of them you think if ronnie coleman has a child and in 10 yrs they start lifting using gear they not going to have some serious genetic potential,,,yes gene pool changes, it improves thats not even complicated biology my god,,,i work with college athletes everyday each yr,,,you think the freshman i c coming in r getting worse from yr to yr hell no,,,has nfl changed since the 80's naw players have gotten smaller, slower fuck no,,,they badass, same with nba, same with mma, same with nhl, same with bodybuilding fuck same in tennis

You make no fucking sense !!!!

Anybody else see the irony in a bunch of illegal drug users criticizing other illegal drug users for taking more drugs? I'm not advocating mega doses. But it's kind of like a group of crackheads sitting around saying shit like,

"You guys hear how much crack Bob smokes a day?"
"$200 a day is what I heard."
"$200 a day?!? That dude's crazy. I'll never go over $50 of crack a day."
"Yeah, me neither. I wanna be around to play with my grand kids someday. $75 a day is my limit. And never for longer than 6-8 weeks before I then cruise on $25 a day."
"$200 a day is just asking for trouble. I remember back in the 80's when $30 of crack a day was considering pushing the limits."
"Sure but back then pharmacy grade crack was readily available. $30 was all you needed. Who knows what's really in all this crack coming from China nowadays."

this actually makes perfect sense. But out of curiosity who were ronnie's parents or Lebrons parents. Im not gonna bother to look into it, and maybe they dont fit the theory. But as a whole in athletics it only makes sense that genetically athletes will improve, assuming elite athletes breed with elite athletes.

this actually makes perfect sense. But out of curiosity who were ronnie's parents or Lebrons parents. Im not gonna bother to look into it, and maybe they dont fit the theory. But as a whole in athletics it only makes sense that genetically athletes will improve, assuming elite athletes breed with elite athletes.

I standby my original post regarding most athletics. I forgot that this was regarding bbing. I think this is a situation of better nutrition and excessive drug use paired with just finding the right people of the time which nowadays comes from a larger pool of people. It will only be a matter of time before the next guy is found that responds better than heath. In reality there is probaly someone out there right now who could beat him, the only difference is heath was willing to do the work.

Last edited:
You also have to look into the overall genetic pool of people. When I was born, I was 4kgs (9.5lbs). Back in the 70s that was a ridiculous weight for a baby. Most babies were around 2-3kg. Now almost every baby is in the 7-10lbs range. Genetic evolution? Probably to a certain degree, but I would put more emphasis on the amount of hormones used in what we put in our bodies everyday.

fitnesskatz

man i honestly have no idea i was just trying to use a basic ideology but i would bet they had good gene pool,,,is it 100% accurate no,,,cux the zygote during pregnacy may not split equal but man im not getting into all that cuz damn i cant get couple these ppl to understand that if 2 superior athletes that you can bet you life on come from hard working athletic or strong military background parents, you take a male with good genetics a female with good genetics they have a child and guess what that child has even better genetics,,,as far as lebron he was raised by a single mother truth be known who knows who his father was but i certainly appreciate you being educated enough and having enough basic common sense to understand, thank you

man just read around the board and you'll see. People drop $2500-$5000 a year on kits but won't pay for a nutritionist. I think if people lowered their dosages and worked under a pro they would look a lot better, would make much better and faster gains, and they would be a lot healthier.

Anybody else see the irony in a bunch of illegal drug users criticizing other illegal drug users for taking more drugs? I'm not advocating mega doses. But it's kind of like a group of crackheads sitting around saying shit like,

"You guys hear how much crack Bob smokes a day?"
"$200 a day is what I heard."
"$200 a day?!? That dude's crazy. I'll never go over $50 of crack a day."
"Yeah, me neither. I wanna be around to play with my grand kids someday. $75 a day is my limit. And never for longer than 6-8 weeks before I then cruise on $25 a day."
"$200 a day is just asking for trouble. I remember back in the 80's when $30 of crack a day was considering pushing the limits."
"Sure but back then pharmacy grade crack was readily available. $30 was all you needed. Who knows what's really in all this crack coming from China nowadays."

I lol'd!

Ronnie said he got all his genetics from his mom and that the rest of his family didn't really build much muscle easily. He said his brother wasn't blessed with his genetics.

Lebron never knew his father and was raised by his mom. I'd be curious to know what Lebron's biological father looked like

man just read around the board and you'll see. People drop $2500-$5000 a year on kits but won't pay for a nutritionist. I think if people lowered their dosages and worked under a pro they would look a lot better, would make much better and faster gains, and they would be a lot healthier.

A nutritionist will just help someone look better in contest prep mode. If someone can't get big without a nutritionist, they probably aren't too bright.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131