advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the main reason for huge guys now compared to the 80`s?

For those that think genetics have improved.

first would require selective breeding. And even if done its very hard to do with modern ethics.

With a dog you breed 2 dogs with the hopes of getting one pup with ideal genetics and line breed (inbreeding) in hopes of getting perticular traits. In dogs this takes a decade to reach

humans have a longer age to maturity, low litter rate(I threw that in to annoy people), and not to mention incest is illegal in most countries...it would still require over 100years to reach the difference you see on stage today, if it were only genetic differences of pros today vs the 80's

so what you're saying is.. the answer is incest:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Modern higher birth weight is a combination of, more children survive with C-section(larger babies died without it), and smoking and drinking while pregnant much lower.

I could see the smoking and drinking but C section has been a relatively safe option since the 1960s. Again, I really would like to know how much of the foods we consume today are genetically altered and pumped with hormones.

Right now a vial of Riptropin is right at around 12 dollars and 50 cents. How much were people paying for legit GH in 1990?

I have no idea, but i can assume it was less than they would have paid in 1980.
on a side note, could you pm me where you are finding rips for 125 a kit...seriously...

Very interesting, I didn't realize human genetics had changed since the 80s

Re read my post, that's not what I eluded to. In an earlier post I said the genetics have always been there....the genetic factor had come into play with the availability of new compounds and better nutrition, etc, etc, etc.....obviously genetics haven't changed, but genetics play a HUGE role in response to all the newer drugs in the arsenal.....

fitnesskatz

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
unreal this is still being talked bout great football weekend and still discussing biology 101,,,freshman level

fitnesskatz

got to have fat boys on these offensive and defensive lines man,,,but your right obesity is a real issue in this country

Statistically Americans are shorter and fatter than 30 years ago. This is not true in countries like Denmark where they are somewhat heavier but also average height increased. Part of this could be the massive influx of illegal immigrants into the US in the last 30 years from Mexico and Latin America. Those peoples tend to be shorter and fatter. Can't see any improvement in the gene pool in any respect actually. Drug use is definitely higher as is the number of blacks in the sport. Training is overall less and that probably allows more resources to be used for growth. Food consumption is much higher for sure.

fitnesskatz

Statistically Americans are shorter and fatter than 30 years ago. This is not true in countries like Denmark where they are somewhat heavier but also average height increased. Part of this could be the massive influx of illegal immigrants into the US in the last 30 years from Mexico and Latin America. Those peoples tend to be shorter and fatter. Can't see any improvement in the gene pool in any respect actually. Drug use is definitely higher as is the number of blacks in the sport. Training is overall less and that probably allows more resources to be used for growth. Food consumption is much higher for sure.

yea there are so many mexicans in nfl, nba,,,cant beat there ass out of the sports

HUGE GUYS NOW=Higher Test Mg/2G plus week...and
.....less frequency training (Yates/Mentzer)
Plain and Simple!

HUGE GUYS NOW=Higher Test Mg/2G plus week...and
.....less frequency training (Yates/Mentzer)
Plain and Simple!

I would disagree there...
Yates and Mentzers example shows very clearly the difference between thosebtwo eras inbdrug usage...they trained almost identically, ate very similar but Dorian wasbtwice bigger. We are all human none could be genetically blessed so much, so differently as Dorian and Mikes physiques were, so there must be another answer - it is drugs, and not just test, bigger test dosage. 2G test alone is waste, 2G of test combined with enough hgh and enough slin does wonders, makes mass monsters we see today onstage. Not training or eating but higher aas combined with enough hgh and slin

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws