over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When steroids make you ugly ?

I really don't think it is just due to steroid use that explains the facial deterioration, but to the stress caused on himself: with diet, training and lack of rest (lack of sleep, no diet break, no rest or loosening the workout, no drug break). He is also older and has a lower % bodyfat, including the face, that accentuates wrinkles. He is simply pushing the limits.

Compare him to someone like Mike Ohearn. They both use steroids, but their mindsets and goals are quite different.

But usually, as men, we are supposed to actually get more handsome as we get older (given we remain in decent shape).

That doesn't make sense, being a bodybuilder can make your body look younger than your age indicates, but your face isn't affected to the same extent. Yor body can look good and face like a piece of shit.

I wear a cpap mask it doesn’t help but it doesn’t produce the lines

I get this it’s just his face is lean that’s just the skin then the gh provides water and gives the face a fuller rounded look on top of having low levels of bodyfat thin skin

he’s got diet face year round just some added water from gh

the baby face pic he wasn’t as low in bodyfatdidn’t push that level so his face kept fuller more youthful once you diet to extreme death face the skin changes and add the drugs causing fuller water weight in certain areas

He does blame the mask. Dante has said the same. I wouldn't discount it.

He also says the drastic weight gain and then weight loss contributed.

It's often said that you always look better facially when lean but I have seen formerly fat people lose a lot of weight and they look much less healthy and older and uglier when lean, like cancer patients. The fat stretches out the skin I guess lol.

O'Hearn was mentioned. Plastic surgery and botox aside, he never bulked up like some of these guys do so he didn't stretch out the skin leaving him with folds and saggy skin when lean.

tren ace/enan seem to make me look older.
tren base not so much if at all.
dhb and primo do the opposite.. and also give me a more pronounced jawline.

he's in his 30s? looks like 50.
thats what happened to me too. test and tren, i went from pretty boy to ugly and old in 3 years.
plus i gained 50 pounds with a big bloated face. then when i lost weight my face got that gaunt look with pronounced folds like his.
aint no cpap machine...good news is plastic surgery can fix that shit if u got 10k.
people who havent seen me in 10 years walk by and dont recognize me at first now. its embarassing how bad i look compared to before.
fuck, i wish i never touched any steroids. now i live with my mistakes

I love how that shit is considered “anti-aging” but the ONE thing doctors across the world agree on for longevity (literally the ONE thing):
Lowering IGF levels through caloric restriction leads to longer life

:)

lots of studies show that HGH does improve skin health and its elasticity. Your above statement is correct though.

he's in his 30s? looks like 50.
thats what happened to me too. test and tren, i went from pretty boy to ugly and old in 3 years.
plus i gained 50 pounds with a big bloated face. then when i lost weight my face got that gaunt look with pronounced folds like his.
aint no cpap machine...good news is plastic surgery can fix that shit if u got 10k.
people who havent seen me in 10 years walk by and dont recognize me at first now. its embarassing how bad i look compared to before.
fuck, i wish i never touched any steroids. now i live with my mistakes

just curious, what kind of cycles did you run? If you could go back, would you take less? or not do any at all?

I’d skip the tren if I could go backwards. It made me look great on it but you inevitably have to go off and you lose the look but the damage is done by then to your body.

I never had sleep apnea ever in my life until I tried Vitamin G. Not even close. I have never been over 3 ius dosage ever in my lifetime but a short time after I tried GH (back in 2004 I believe) I developed sleep apnea within months of using it. After testing it was found that I had virtually zero apneas if i slept on my side, but pretty severe sleep apnea if I slept on my back.....the problem was if i slept on my side my shoulders/neck got ruined (impingement and all short of problems)....so it was sleeping on my back with a mask or sleep on my side and forget about training (shoulders/neck)...which wasn't an option for me. The CPAP mask absolutely (in my case) changed my features...no doubt about it at all...I used to be 38 and people thought i was 27....that changed fairly quickly with the CPAP mask which put lines and grooves where there had been none before.....Really sucks but I had to make a choice...

I’d skip the tren if I could go backwards. It made me look great on it but you inevitably have to go off and you lose the look but the damage is done by then to your body.
Did you end up gaining more after Tren than before you used it? What exact long term damage do you know for a fact that was caused by tren use?

Goddamn wtf is this board turning into a gay ass hmmmmm let’s judge a pic of a mans face on how attractive he is as he ages. I mean seriously go drink a beer, ride a motorcycle, chase some pussy, I don’t know man. Stop acting like a fucking woman.

Goddamn wtf is this board turning into a gay ass hmmmmm let’s judge a pic of a mans face on how attractive he is as he ages. I mean seriously go drink a beer, ride a motorcycle, chase some pussy, I don’t know man. Stop acting like a fucking woman.
How is this concept of judging a mans facial picture for accelerated aging bc of steroid use different then judging a mans posing picture?

I love how that shit is considered “anti-aging” but the ONE thing doctors across the world agree on for longevity (literally the ONE thing):
Lowering IGF levels through caloric restriction leads to longer life

:)

I don't know if it's that simple. IGF might increase lifespan in one way and decrease it through another mechanism. I think researchers have speculated that elevating IGF might decrease the risk of developing alzheimers and things like that and ultimately if you develop something like that you die much earlier.
Lower bodyweight increases lifespan but you also need muscle, strength and strong bones to withstand falls or whatever.

Sure, thought no one wants to look 50 at 30.
JP has commented on his "ugly" looks himself.

I do think that gear and GH use over extended periods of time changes facial structure some. With that being said, based on photos on Facebook, a lot of people I went to high school with that were attractive back the. and have never even looked at a PED have grown ugly and old as fuck. Plus fat.

I knew this comment was in here. I came to say the same thing.

After years of gh, tren, and anabolics (albeit with time off) my girlfriend still comments that you would never know my friends and I are exactly the same age. I think the lack of sleep, lack of skin care, lack of proper nutrition, and lack of sunscreen are what makes a mess of us. The average person smokes, drinks domestic beer, and eats trash food on top of not exercising, overworking, and not sleeping enough. Stress needs a mention.

There's too many variables. Sure GH will grow your nose and ears. And Test has left me with a thick dark rug on my back that doesnt run in my family and my facial hair grows in like a brillow pad now, which is also a new thing as far as family goes.

We have no idea what Jordan's day to day is except the massive dosages he's admitted to, how much he eats, and the fact that he destroys his bodying training and cant sleep well. You can put the "why" JP looks like he does together pretty easily and its definitely not one thing that did it.

That said, if you are going to use 5 grams plus of gear, dont be surprised when your face changes to match the Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde you've done to yourself.

I do think that gear and GH use over extended periods of time changes facial structure some. With that being said, based on photos on Facebook, a lot of people I went to high school with that were attractive back the. and have never even looked at a PED have grown ugly and old as fuck. Plus fat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131